Quebec applicants 2010(Damascus) waiting for medicals

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wdOnCanada said:
You gave the 90% statistics not me. You need to give reference to your statistics not me.
when you go youll find yourself .. ma its published, 70% of immigrants jobless.

You can ask drtarek, I showed him many cases true cases

you can only consider Canada as safe place peace now war. nothing more

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
lemans207 said:
give me a proof ill give you 100$ now

I will show you most of successful engineers in gulf working as labors and kfc ...

wad7a that's all who landed like lmastory promised to come back and share experience, kelon feto bel7at, shefo Canada w 7a2ieta w byut montreal, 3ati2a min 1940
don't Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stay where you are.!!!!!!!

when they request the passport don't send it.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
jadzz said:
Lemans I have many friends who landed and got good Jobs.
my dear,leman meant that all should have a plan there,not just immigrate ,everyone should has a plan what doing there,sure i am agreed with him that there many people with high diplomas and they dont find a job there,and on other hand there r some people who find job there,ya3ni eli bedo leman e2lokon eah enno ma tfakro enno hnik janne,wala na3im,wala nas merta7a,ger hek fi shi esmo weather,fi nas m3awadde 3ala hal shi like me ,ana 3eshet bi mante2a kanet temprature shi -20 w et3awadet bass weather bkon ktirr ka2ib w nas daiman 3anhda ekti2ab w mafi nas bil shaware3,berja3 be2lkon ana ma3 leman bi hal shi,enno eli bedo ero7 la hnik lazem e3ref sho bedo e3mel hnik ,mesh bass nsafer w bass,eli ma3o diplomas emken bedo shi 2 or 3 years e3mlo shi courses la7ata e2der ela2i shegel,ana ma 3am e2ais 7ada bass lazem ne3ref sho ne3mel hnik
regards

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
SebastianX said:
no they did not yet, plus waiting for it since long time, you know the situation damascus-beirut-bucharest
well some members on this forum said that there will be no news until after Easter, actually no body can predict when ppr will be issued, but logicaly speaking after counting and reaching 8 months exactly you can start expecting mail because its your right, this is what they mentioned in the mail when they requested from us the medical last year to wait 8 months then we can contact them. now in my opinion majority of medical September members got their ppr around 6 months also august members got ppr around 7 months grace period. so keep the spirit up
I agree with you. Me and you submitted our medicals in August almost same time, so in May it will be 8 months. I also realized that only applicants in May and June had 10 months and 9 months before PPR was issued.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
jadzz said:
Lemans I have many friends who landed and got good Jobs.
i have friend there,he landed in 2007 ,he has high diplomas ,he could not find a job there within 3 years,within these years,he passed courses there in the domaine of his job ,he studied english very very good there ,he spent money within three years,and in 2010 he got job there,now he is happy ,he lives in city sherbrook,he told me that i should know what do there,exploite the time of waiting the visa in doing something ,like strength languages skilles,economy more money,coz u will spend a lot of money even to settle there,u will spend 5000$ just for rent ur apartment or studio in first 6 months,except foods and ....
so my dear ,inshalah all will get visa but again everyone should has a plan there
regards

SebastianX

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
lemans do what you feel!
immigrating to Quebec is where you feel your self comfortable, just do it go for it no matter how hard and obstacles we you'll be facing.
this is a decision i took 2009 many people thought same way even years before us.
no body stays without job or working in unwanted field for ever.
i really hope all of us will hear something soon.

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
dr tarekk said:
my dear,leman meant that all should have a plan there,not just immigrate ,everyone should has a plan what doing there,sure i am agreed with him that there many people with high diplomas and they dont find a job there,and on other hand there r some people who find job there,ya3ni eli bedo leman e2lokon eah enno ma tfakro enno hnik janne,wala na3im,wala nas merta7a,ger hek fi shi esmo weather,fi nas m3awadde 3ala hal shi like me ,ana 3eshet bi mante2a kanet temprature shi -20 w et3awadet bass weather bkon ktirr ka2ib w nas daiman 3anhda ekti2ab w mafi nas bil shaware3,berja3 be2lkon ana ma3 leman bi hal shi,enno eli bedo ero7 la hnik lazem e3ref sho bedo e3mel hnik ,mesh bass nsafer w bass,eli ma3o diplomas emken bedo shi 2 or 3 years e3mlo shi courses la7ata e2der ela2i shegel,ana ma 3am e2ais 7ada bass lazem ne3ref sho ne3mel hnik
regards

It depends on a lot of issues. The weather is one thing like you said, you have to adapt to it. As for jobs, it depends on your domain and job market. If you are in engineering or law for example, you must con-validate your studies and may have to repeat many courses.

If you are in Business you do not have to, my sister studies at LAU and she worked with very big companies in Montreal.

Also some job sectors are needed in the economy like IT, Nursing, Supply chain management, etc....

The area you decide to work in also plays a role, like Alberta although far and isolated, it has a lot of jobs due to the oil industry, etc

I have friends who went there and found jobs quickly....

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
Souheilo said:
It depends on a lot of issues. The weather is one thing like you said, you have to adapt to it. As for jobs, it depends on your domain and job market. If you are in engineering or law for example, you must con-validate your studies and may have to repeat many courses.

If you are in Business you do not have to, my sister studies at LAU and she worked with very big companies in Montreal.

Also some job sectors are needed in the economy like IT, Nursing, Supply chain management, etc....

The area you decide to work in also plays a role, like Alberta although far and isolated, it has a lot of jobs due to the oil industry, etc

I have friends who went there and found jobs quickly....
Hello bro, my friend also graduate from LAU and got a very good job there, and he told me that LAU is highly accredited university there, can you confirm this or it's just a coincidence?

BTW I graduated from LAU too

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
ashaa said:
Hello bro, my friend also graduate from LAU and got a very good job there, and he told me that LAU is highly accredited university there, can you confirm this or it's just a coincidence?

BTW I graduated from LAU too

Hello Ashaa,

LAU is not highly accredited there. For a university to be highly accredited in business field it must have the AACSB accreditation which only AUB has in Lebanon.

I studied my undergraduate degree at Polytechnic University of Valencia and i am finalizing my masters with the University of Liverpool which is AACSB aacredited.

But as i mentioned the business field will not pose a problem for you like law, etc which are very regulated ... You can still find a good job with LAU degree.

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
Souheilo said:
Hello Ashaa,

LAU is not highly accredited there. For a university to be highly accredited in business field it must have the AACSB accreditation which only AUB has in Lebanon.

I studied my undergraduate degree at Polytechnic University of Valencia and i am finalizing my masters with the University of Liverpool which is AACSB aacredited.

But as i mentioned the business field will not pose a problem for you like law, etc which are very regulated ... You can still find a good job with LAU degree.
Yalla good, anyway LAU will be get the AACSB soon :D

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SebastianX said:
lemans do what you feel!
immigrating to Quebec is where you feel your self comfortable, just do it go for it no matter how hard and obstacles we you'll be facing.
this is a decision i took 2009 many people thought same way even years before us.
no body stays without job or working in unwanted field for ever.
i really hope all of us will hear something soon.
keep going on your plans, its very good place, more than we imagine, but some difficulties expenses , everywhere the same. but it will not be easy as we think.

everyone has his own luck, I know some got good jobs in 1 month. but in general not easy.

Cameron010

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Med's Request
10-10-2013
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Valid Till 09/2015
lemans207 said:
give me a proof ill give you 100$ now

I will show you most of successful engineers in gulf working as labors and kfc ...

wad7a that's all who landed like lmastory promised to come back and share experience, kelon feto bel7at, shefo Canada w 7a2ieta w byut montreal, 3ati2a min 1940
What Lemans is pointing out is correct, Quebec have high unemployment rate,but that does not mean you will not land the right job for you, after all selected immigrants are all well educated. Getting a job will be like any other country it requires patience and a clear plotted plan.

Good luck to all. :)

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are lot of casual jobs, like in factories etc. they pay 88$/day.

I myself will work like that until I get suitable job :) most important I don't be spending my money and jobless.

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
lemans207 said:
There are lot of casual jobs, like in factories etc. they pay 88$/day.

I myself will work like that until I get suitable job :) most important I don't be spending my money and jobless.
Wlek eh all of u will find a job.... you will even find better than this !!!

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Cameron010 said:
What Lemans is pointing out is correct, Quebec have high unemployment rate,but that does not mean you will not land the right job for you, after all selected immigrants are all well educated. Getting a job will be like any other country it requires patience and a clear plotted plan.

Good luck to all. :)
u r right completly,i am agreed with u