+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec applicants 2010(Damascus) waiting for medicals

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
dr tarekk said:
i would like to tell u my dear souhilo and all about something is very important.
there is an applicant from cairo vo got her visa today,her ecas was application received and medical received yesterday,today she opened ecas and suddenly her ecas changed to in process and they added 2 lines (we start processing ur file .... and decision made ),can u imagine that within one day,just one day her ecas status changed ???
regards

Where did u get this information from ?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Souheilo said:
Where did u get this information from ?
from another forum my dear walahi,from egypt forum,i know this applicant well ,ask leman about that,she will travel soon inshalah to canada,she was in shock when her ecas changed very quickly,and if u want,i can give u others examples like her,there r many applicants from egypt like her.
regards

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
dr tarekk said:
from another forum my dear walahi,from egypt forum,i know this applicant well ,ask leman about that,she will travel soon inshalah to canada,she was in shock when her ecas changed very quickly,and if u want,i can give u others examples like her,there r many applicants from egypt like her.
regards
Man Inshallah !!! What is worrying so many people on this forum is the In Process Ecase!!!

This is some more optimism for all of us.... keep it up

SebastianX

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Hi guys,
i have been following this forum since it first started but never posted anything.
but i think its time to stand up with each other.
my medical was done august 22 2013 after waiting 4 Years :p , now waiting for ppr, file in Bucharest since 2012.
i know many people who have done medical in august also but not registered here.
please add me to the chart of waiting for ppr

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
SebastianX said:
Hi guys,
i have been following this forum since it first started but never posted anything.
but i think its time to stand up with each other.
my medical was done august 22 2013 after waiting 4 Years :p , now waiting for ppr, file in Bucharest since 2012.
i know many people who have done medical in august also but not registered here.
please add me to the chart of waiting for ppr
Hi Sebastian

Is your ECASE InProcess or still received ?

SebastianX

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
hey souheilo,
it changed to in process three weeks later after medical,
you know i understand that it is hard for you but you are not alone :)

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
SebastianX said:
hey souheilo,
it changed to in process three weeks later after medical,
you know i understand that it is hard for you but you are not alone :)

By the way, you said you know a lot of people who did medicals in August like us. Do you have any idea of they received PPR ?

SebastianX

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Souheilo said:
By the way, you said you know a lot of people who did medicals in August like us. Do you have any idea of they received PPR ?
no they did not yet, plus waiting for it since long time, you know the situation damascus-beirut-bucharest
well some members on this forum said that there will be no news until after Easter, actually no body can predict when ppr will be issued, but logicaly speaking after counting and reaching 8 months exactly you can start expecting mail because its your right, this is what they mentioned in the mail when they requested from us the medical last year to wait 8 months then we can contact them. now in my opinion majority of medical September members got their ppr around 6 months also august members got ppr around 7 months grace period. so keep the spirit up

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SebastianX said:
no they did not yet, plus waiting for it since long time, you know the situation damascus-beirut-bucharest
well some members on this forum said that there will be no news until after Easter, actually no body can predict when ppr will be issued, but logicaly speaking after counting and reaching 8 months exactly you can start expecting mail because its your right, this is what they mentioned in the mail when they requested from us the medical last year to wait 8 months then we can contact them. now in my opinion majority of medical September members got their ppr around 6 months also august members got ppr around 7 months grace period. so keep the spirit up
everyone will get visa ;D its a routine

SebastianX

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
lemans207 said:

hey lemans!
you know the movie for jerry maguire show me the money?
say it loud man, show me the visaaaa ;) ill show you immediate one way ticket

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SebastianX said:
lemans207 said:

hey lemans!
you know the movie for jerry maguire show me the money?
say it loud man, show me the visaaaa ;) ill show you immediate one way ticket
don't rush.... 90% of immigrants are working as labors, in factories restaurants etc

wdOnCanada

May 27, 2011
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
22-02-2011 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
22-07-2011 (Through email)
File Transfer...
Bucharest : 22-08-2013
Med's Request
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2013
Passport Req..
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
04-07-2014
lemans207 said:
don't rush.... 90% of immigrants are working as labors, in factories restaurants etc
That is not true.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wdOnCanada said:
That is not true.
give me a proof ill give you 100$ now

I will show you most of successful engineers in gulf working as labors and kfc ...

wad7a that's all who landed like lmastory promised to come back and share experience, kelon feto bel7at, shefo Canada w 7a2ieta w byut montreal, 3ati2a min 1940

jadzz

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2012
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 2012
Med's Request
12-09-13
Med's Done....
05-11-13
Interview........
EXEMPTED
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-14
LANDED..........
08-11-2014
lemans207 said:
give me a proof ill give you 100$ now

I will show you most of successful engineers in gulf working as labors and kfc ...

wad7a that's all who landed like lmastory promised to come back and share experience, kelon feto bel7at, shefo Canada w 7a2ieta w byut montreal, 3ati2a min 1940
Lemans I have many friends who landed and got good Jobs.

wdOnCanada

May 27, 2011
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
22-02-2011 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
22-07-2011 (Through email)
File Transfer...
Bucharest : 22-08-2013
Med's Request
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2013
Passport Req..
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
04-07-2014
You gave the 90% statistics not me. You need to give reference to your statistics not me.