Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
winni said:
Mabrouk cherif
I should be next , I submitted medicals on 18 September 2013 and it s in processing since 4 novembre 2013.

cherif when did they started processing it ?
in process since 9 November 2013

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2013 // in process 9 Nov
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
dr tarekk said:
no souhilo,i have sent them 2 emails to ask them about something and they replied to me after 30 minutes,it took only few minutes to reply to me :)
they are weird at replying sometimes, actually I sent the an email3 weeks ago, explaining that my file been in Bucharest for more than 15 months and their timeline is 13 months , they sent the PPR email to my consultant so my email wasn't updated on their system, I don't know if this means they didn't receive it or didn't read it..

jadzz

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2012
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 2012
Med's Request
12-09-13
Med's Done....
05-11-13
Interview........
EXEMPTED
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-14
LANDED..........
08-11-2014
dr tarekk said:
wait souhilo,24 months from the date of receiving his file in CIC ,not in bucharest,plz look at his profile what he wrote (the date of AOR) :)
regards
No not bucharest.In beirut.It was received in bucharest in march.13

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
Hello there, please ones who got the PPR e-mail what are the things that they demanded? 2 pictures and what else? and what are the dimension of the pics?

thanks

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
ashaa said:
Hello there, please ones who got the PPR e-mail what are the things that they demanded? 2 pictures and what else? and what are the dimension of the pics?

thanks
Documents to submit:

1. Original signed valid passport for yourself and each accompanying dependent:

· Each person, including minor children, must have their own passport and there must be at least two blank pages in each passport

· Ordinary passports are the only type of passport into which a permanent resident visa may be inserted. Diplomatic, official, and other special passports are not acceptable

· Any passport changes after the visas are issued will result in a Replacement of an Immigration Document charge of CAD $30.00 for each visa that needs to be re-issued.

· Passports that are not signed by the holder are not valid for travel.

2. Two (2) recent photographs for yourself and each accompanying dependent:

· The photos must be 35 mm x 45 mm, and must have a white background. Exact photo specifications are available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf . The Two photos must show a full front view of the person’s head and shoulders, showing their full face centred in the middle of the photograph.

· The name of each applicant must be written on the back of one (1) picture.

· Write your file number and the name of each person on the back of their photos. Do not use a ball-point pen. Wait until the ink dries before stacking the photos on top of each other.

· The photos must not be damaged or blemished. Do not staple, glue or pin the photos. Instead, they can be paper-clipped or enclosed in a small envelope. The photo must have a plane white background.

3. Please complete the information requested on the Passport Submission Form below.

4. If you have a new baby born from a Canadian citizen, you are required to submit a proof that your child is Canadian. If you have not yet received proof of citizenship, you must go immediately to the Consular Section of the Canadian Embassy in Beirut to inform them of the birth of your child and the fact that you intend to travel with the child in a very short time period. Your permanent resident visa(s) will be issued once you have obtained the proof that you have applied for Canadian citizenship for your child and got a Canadian passport for the child.

5. Others:

Please submit all passports and documents in one package, with a copy of this letter, within 30 days. Failure to provide the requested documents within this time frame may result in the closure of your application.

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
cherif2100 said:
Documents to submit:

1. Original signed valid passport for yourself and each accompanying dependent:

· Each person, including minor children, must have their own passport and there must be at least two blank pages in each passport

· Ordinary passports are the only type of passport into which a permanent resident visa may be inserted. Diplomatic, official, and other special passports are not acceptable

· Any passport changes after the visas are issued will result in a Replacement of an Immigration Document charge of CAD $30.00 for each visa that needs to be re-issued.

· Passports that are not signed by the holder are not valid for travel.

2. Two (2) recent photographs for yourself and each accompanying dependent:

· The photos must be 35 mm x 45 mm, and must have a white background. Exact photo specifications are available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf . The Two photos must show a full front view of the person's head and shoulders, showing their full face centred in the middle of the photograph.

· The name of each applicant must be written on the back of one (1) picture.

· Write your file number and the name of each person on the back of their photos. Do not use a ball-point pen. Wait until the ink dries before stacking the photos on top of each other.

· The photos must not be damaged or blemished. Do not staple, glue or pin the photos. Instead, they can be paper-clipped or enclosed in a small envelope. The photo must have a plane white background.

3. Please complete the information requested on the Passport Submission Form below.

4. If you have a new baby born from a Canadian citizen, you are required to submit a proof that your child is Canadian. If you have not yet received proof of citizenship, you must go immediately to the Consular Section of the Canadian Embassy in Beirut to inform them of the birth of your child and the fact that you intend to travel with the child in a very short time period. Your permanent resident visa(s) will be issued once you have obtained the proof that you have applied for Canadian citizenship for your child and got a Canadian passport for the child.

5. Others:

Please submit all passports and documents in one package, with a copy of this letter, within 30 days. Failure to provide the requested documents within this time frame may result in the closure of your application.
Thanks a lot mate

jadzz

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2012
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 2012
Med's Request
12-09-13
Med's Done....
05-11-13
Interview........
EXEMPTED
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-14
LANDED..........
08-11-2014
wishfullman said:
but in my country the passport doesnt have the signature of the holder
Which country is that?

Jim82

Star Member
Mar 30, 2014
jadzz said:
I have sent an email on the 4th of April,asking about the status of my file and that it has been almost 24 months since it was received.
I got today a reply.

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that this file was transferred to us from the Visa Office in Beirut and therefore our published processing time does not apply to those cases which were in the inventory of the Beirut office awaiting processing.

Please be advised that the file is passing through the required assessment process. You will be informed when we are ready to pass to the next stage of processing or if more information is requested.

We thank you for your patience and cooperation
Tayib lesh hal system 2affena bel processing mahada bya3rif! Ma 3am befham

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
nab26 said:
It should be signed by the holder
Your signature should be present on passport
I didn't have my signature on my passport , and wasn't requested to sign it.. I only signed the form in the email to delegate the office submit my passport

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jim82 said:
Tayib lesh hal system 2affena bel processing mahada bya3rif! Ma 3am befham
First of all , alf mabrouk cherif... please keep us posted concerning ur landing...

Jim, Cherif is another proof case that they are working by medicals dates!
but in case of an expired CSQ , ur app is postponed until they get the renewed form!

It's an unfair logic for some of us, ive been waiting since april 2011... bas bi ra2ye l metwada3 hek 3am byechteghlo!

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
anthonylb said:
First of all , alf mabrouk cherif... please keep us posted concerning ur landing...

Jim, Cherif is another proof case that they are working by medicals dates!
but in case of an expired CSQ , ur app is postponed until they get the renewed form!

It's an unfair logic for some of us, ive been waiting since april 2011... bas bi ra2ye l metwada3 hek 3am byechteghlo!
Anthony, how can they be working by medical dates when some people who did their medicals in September get the PPR before those who did it in August and July. I did my medicals in August and i renewed my CSQ in September, still nothing....

This whole process is not clear, especially that they have 1800 Quebec files under process, WHICH IN MY OPINION IS A LOT!!!, Still most of us have our ECASE received and not IN PROCESS. Nothing is clearrrrr

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Souheilo said:
Anthony, how can they be working by medical dates when some people who did their medicals in September get the PPR before those who did it in August and July. I did my medicals in August and i renewed my CSQ in September, still nothing....

This whole process is not clear, especially that they have 1800 Quebec files under process, WHICH IN MY OPINION IS A LOT!!!, Still most of us have our ECASE received and not IN PROCESS. Nothing is clearrrrr
i would like to tell u my dear souhilo and all about something is very important.
there is an applicant from cairo vo got her visa today,her ecas was application received and medical received yesterday,today she opened ecas and suddenly her ecas changed to in process and they added 2 lines (we start processing ur file .... and decision made ),can u imagine that within one day,just one day her ecas status changed .
regards

lory23

Mar 14, 2014
Hi all,
I am PNP applicant within Canada,our file was sent at Bucharest Embassy because we are Romanian citizens.Here are our timeline:
Nomination....July 2012
AOR Bucharest......Nov 2012
MR / Medical exam done.........Feb 2013
Since then nothing....Ecas shows only Application received and Medicals received.We asked GCMS notes(which shows only medical passed,criminality in process,security and eligibility not started), called our MP office( they contacted the Bucharest Embassy and their answer was we have to wait even if our 16 months processing times is exceeded), our Medicals are expired and we don't know if they asked for an extent ion, our PCC are also expired.They never asked any update or PPRP in 17 months since we did the Medicals.We sent them email 2 weeks ago regarding a date for a final decision and they didn't answer yet.
I really cannot understand what are they doing and how they process these files.
I'm thinking to file a complaint due to lack of communication from them in so many months, but I don't know where...........