Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
georgess said:
hello
i am single 30 years old,lebanon, and i have a radiology diploma TS and LT , and i have 5 years of experience in a centre of radiotherapy (radio-oncologie) till now i sent my file to montreal last year on september and i am waiting for my interview after 5 days, i dont know if i pass it or no :S so stressed and confused :)
Hello smiyye ... I will tell you my answer in the lebanese way ..
"7ett 2idek bi mayy berde w tekell 3a rabbak" .. You'll get this w boukra mnetzakkar ba3d ..
You have a diplome that it is requested and in high demand in Canada .. Don't be afraid .. they need you ...
Please make sure to give us feedback as soon as you have ur CSQ for the others' benefit .. Don't forget to do that ..
Good Luck man ...

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus l Montreal | Paris
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
palpouli said:
We were at 8:15 am in Hilton ParakSA Hotel.
After 20 mn one slim and little tall guy came and called my wife, we went together to the next floor in the first left room (they arranged it to be an office). he represented himself and start to request:
1- Passports for all family
2- My Wife College Certificate (we submitted to him but he didn't understand that was the Original because he was reading "the first session of 2007... E&P Education" and he started to ask about the others session but as you know إذا نجحنا في لبنان بتقديم شهادة الدولة من أول دورة بيكفي and he requested all previous years notes from the Institute But THEY WERE NOT WITH US)
My wives she fills so angry because he told her that is meaning you don't have a 3 years Certificate as you mention in your application.
3- Our work experience certificate AND WE SUBMITTED
4- Our Quebec immigration rules and financial contract AND WE SUBMITTED
(But his mood was very bad)

After that he started to ask my wife so many questions about Quebec:
_ who is the Prime Minister. No answer
_ and the ministers. No answer
_ why we are planning to go Montreal and they have other good areas. because. yes we answered
_ If we Know how many part in Montreal. I told him about 3 parts but not was enough
_ If we know about houses in Montreal and how much costing the life there. we told him between 400 to 800 $ then he asked you will go to staw 4 persons in one small studio ??!!!

*My wife she was answering in a little slows French language (but believe his accent none understood) BUT HE TOLD HER YOU ARE GOING TO BE A FRENCH TEACHER THAT MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE MORE THEN EXCELLENT IN THIS LANGUAGE (NOT ENOUGH TO SPEAK AND WRITE ONLY)
*I was answering him in French and English (He requested it)

Finally he told me I can't give you now your QSC because you have only 62 points but you have to wait after one month and I will recheck again and send the finale total to you.
Palpouli ..!! first of all, sorry to hear that but keep on faith, and if this journey is for ur own good, believe me you'll get it ..
Now about my answer to your situation, before starting .. I don't want from you to get this as bad thing, and don't get mad at me, but I'll be very genuine with my answer .. No Camouflage ..

-Back to the past experiences, and especially from the applicants within this forum, No one gone outside the immigration office, waited the answer and got later a "YES" answer ... All the applicants which have been told by the officer "We give you an answer in two weeks or in a month" .. No one get the CSQ after that .. All these applicants got refused ... So Sorry but I think this is not good for you (but again have faith .. u may be an exception (ya rabb) and have this) ..

-Secondly, to be honnest .. according to your testmonial, the questions that the officer asked you about montreal are very easy .. You're applying to be CANADIANS .. how could u go without preparing such basic questions, @ least u should know who is the minister and the prime minister of Canada, or some cities or parts of montreal etc ... And ur wife is a French teacher, why she had diffculties understanding the officer ?!! .. Maybe u're right and he used the Quebec accent with you, but still it is French ..

Anyway, please do not take my response in a BAD way, I just want to clarify my opinion about that ...
These days .. For sure the interviews become harder, and now they are refusing too many people, and maybe they are rude also ... But in my opinion, and for that all the applicants should be well prepared before the interview ..
Cz I remember two pages ago within this forum, one applicant (forgot the name) faced also during his interview a bad officer who told him "why u r sure that I'll give u the CSQ" [the point is the officer was moody] .. But this applicant was very prepared and he obliged the officer to give him the CSQ (Ghasben3annou) ....

Anyway .. Sorry again Palpouli to be that honnest with my answer ...
But .. after all .. have faith and ya rabb you'll receive the good news as soon as possible.
Peace.

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
lemans207 said:
Pauline marios her name, it became very famous news . what exactly politics he asked?
what is the name of the officer?
how is your french?
Who is that ??

palpouli

Jul 8, 2011
Dear ThunderBird11,
thanks for you and don't worry for your honest this is the right way. But for me even if I will not get it this month still I have 2 chances, I will get after 5 months one more College Certificate and also I still planning to don't stop here and go to resend a official Letter trough my Lawyer when I receive their email.

BUT & BUT I BELIEVE THAT GOD IS BETTER PLANNER THEN US FOR OUR LIFE

msharafaldeen

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2010 FOR CSQ
Dear all,

Can anybody tell me where I can find the list of the professions in demand in Quebec?

Dear Ricoluna, I asked you before how long was your process delayed after you added your baby but I didn't get your answer. Please let me know because I am a dec 2010 applicant and I was expecting to get the interview email soon but I sent my baby's documents recently and I am now expecting a delay. Thank you very much in advance.

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2013 // in process 9 Nov
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
i feel bad to read a few negative statments about interviews right couple of days before mine, anyway hope i have prepared enough so far..

georgess

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-DAMAS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-SEP-2011
Nomination.....
20-SEP-2012
IELTS Request
WITHOUT
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
22-NOV-2012 -- CSQ RECEIVED 17-APR-2013
LANDED..........
one day
thunderbird11
bi ma enak lebnene so bzon eno lezim neb2a deyman 3al itisal barkeh menchaji3 ba3ed my mail is george.jg@live.com message me to give you my cell number .
about the interview , after reading all this bad comments i am afraid little bit i ma going to instanbul and hope coming back with my CSQ i am frensh educated so sorry for my bad english langage :) i will stay in touch and i will tell you how was my big da

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
palpouli said:
Dear ThunderBird11,
thanks for you and don't worry for your honest this is the right way. But for me even if I will not get it this month still I have 2 chances, I will get after 5 months one more College Certificate and also I still planning to don't stop here and go to resend a official Letter trough my Lawyer when I receive their email.
Hello Ricoluna ... "BUT & BUT I BELIEVE THAT GOD IS BETTER PLANNER THEN US FOR OUR LIFE "
Agree 100% on this ... And yes this is the way everyone of us should believe and think ..
God be with you and with us in this journey ..
Good luck again ... And hope you'll receive the positive answer asap ...
God bless you.
Peace.

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
msharafaldeen said:
Dear all,
Can anybody tell me where I can find the list of the professions in demand in Quebec?
Dear Ricoluna, I asked you before how long was your process delayed after you added your baby but I didn't get your answer. Please let me know because I am a dec 2010 applicant and I was expecting to get the interview email soon but I sent my baby's documents recently and I am now expecting a delay. Thank you very much in advance.
Hello msharafaldeen ... Hope ur doing well ... Try the following links and hope this will answer your request:

http://immigrationcanadaservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Quebeclistofoccupation.pdf
http://www.immigration1services.com/engweb/highdemandlist.htm
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/arm/Liste-professions-ARM.pdf

Goood luck ...
Peace.

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
cherif2100 said:
i feel bad to read a few negative statments about interviews right couple of days before mine, anyway hope i have prepared enough so far..
Hello cherif2100 ... Don't let anything affect you before the interview ..
Keep focus on the target ..
Have faith, and we're waiting for the positive answer and the good interview feedback ...
Bless you all..
PEACE.

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
georgess said:
thunderbird11
bi ma enak lebnene so bzon eno lezim neb2a deyman 3al itisal barkeh menchaji3 ba3ed my mail is george.jg @ live.com message me to give you my cell number .
about the interview , after reading all this bad comments i am afraid little bit i ma going to instanbul and hope coming back with my CSQ i am frensh educated so sorry for my bad english langage :) i will stay in touch and i will tell you how was my big da
Yes georgess .. This is 100% true .. I sent you an email on the above address ..
Don't be afraid, you're french educated, your profession is in high demand, you got your interview that fast .. etc ... So these are all great points for your situation ..
Good Luck again .. And waiting for the feedback.

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
palpouli said:
Dear ThunderBird11,

Hello dear...reading ur posts i could not retain myself to tell u that it's ur lawyer fault about ur failure....i can not believe u have applied through a lawyer and he did not advise u that is mandatory to have with u all the original marks for ur diplomas, otherwise they will not recognize ur diplomas. As well he must prepare u before , send u some material, some questions, u should expect. So do not count on him v much for ur next steps, i a afraid that Thunderbird11 it's right, u will got now a refusal letter most probably...i am sorry we are obliged to tell u this, u should enter this forum before ur interview, we have posted here many many advices...anyway nothing will help u now, the bad is that u need only 1 point....don;'t know what to advise u , but i think u should make something now and do not wait for their answer, they will send u a refusal letter in 1-2 month in this time maybe u can send them ur wife's marks, something to let them give u 1 more point, ask ur lawyer and do not lose time. Rgards, best of luck

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
cherif2100 said:
GOOD LUCK DEAR, BE POSITIVE, U ARE WELL PREPARED, U HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTS IN ORDER, JUST BE CONFIDENT, U'LL DO IT ! WE PRAY FOR U

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
msharafaldeen said:
Dear all,

Sorry if i did not answer..maybe did not noticed ....i believe maximum 2 month. Do not worry if u are a dec 2010 applicant u'll receive ur invitation soon. To add a baby it's v easy and do not takes time. Best of luck

msharafaldeen

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2010 FOR CSQ
ThunderBird11 said:
Hello msharafaldeen ... Hope ur doing well ... Try the following links and hope this will answer your request:

http://immigrationcanadaservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Quebeclistofoccupation.pdf
http://www.immigration1services.com/engweb/highdemandlist.htm
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/arm/Liste-professions-ARM.pdf

Goood luck ...
Peace.
Thanks ThunderBird.