Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2010 FOR CSQ
RICOLUNA said:
Sorry if i did not answer..maybe did not noticed ....i believe maximum 2 month. Do not worry if u are a dec 2010 applicant u'll receive ur invitation soon. To add a baby it's v easy and do not takes time. Best of luck
Thanks a lot Ricoluna.

palpouli

Jul 8, 2011
RICOLUNA said:
Hello dear...reading ur posts i could not retain myself to tell u that it's ur lawyer fault about ur failure....i can not believe u have applied through a lawyer and he did not advise u that is mandatory to have with u all the original marks for ur diplomas, otherwise they will not recognize ur diplomas. As well he must prepare u before , send u some material, some questions, u should expect. So do not count on him v much for ur next steps, i a afraid that Thunderbird11 it's right, u will got now a refusal letter most probably...i am sorry we are obliged to tell u this, u should enter this forum before ur interview, we have posted here many many advices...anyway nothing will help u now, the bad is that u need only 1 point....don;'t know what to advise u , but i think u should make something now and do not wait for their answer, they will send u a refusal letter in 1-2 month in this time maybe u can send them ur wife's marks, something to let them give u 1 more point, ask ur lawyer and do not lose time. Rgards, best of luck
You are right but this not a fix rule for Review of files; I still have 2 chances to achieve my budget in this subject.
to submit my Certificate after I receive my Letter from Biq during 60 days.

palpouli

Jul 8, 2011
palpouli said:
You are right but this not a fix rule for Review of files; I still have 2 chances to achieve my goals in this subject.
to submit my Certificate after I receive my Letter from Biq during 60 days.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
papouli dont worry man.

I might not attend my interview and spend 2000$ more.
they updated their web, it became 33 months after CSQ.

What we will find there, slave life?

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus l Montreal | Paris
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
lemans207 said:
papouli dont worry man.
I might not attend my interview and spend 2000$ more.
they updated their web, it became 33 months after CSQ.
What we will find there, slave life?

Lemans don't be negative ...
Yes they changed the time in the table and probabely it will change again ...
Maybe after reducing the backlog of the old applicants ... the time will decrease again ....
Everything is able to change ...
But on the other hand ur right .... I don't know how long the rules will keep to popup and change and affects us ... oufffff
Peace.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually all immigrants who landed few years ago are leaving canada, thats why they are taking lot,,,they know it.
Thats why they took passports from 1600+ lebanese who arent living in canada and many from other countries.

you know now you can live anyplace you want if you buy appartment.

I think they should beg us to go live in canada, I will not go to instanbul to meet officer, the hour i spend with him costs a lot,

thats why they want stupid ppl to go to canada , ppl who can work as machine.

salaries in canada less than lebanon ... ppl who landed in 2010 are still jobless .

I am not racist, but canada is good for asians/far east only, they will feel change in life
but for lebanese /méditerranéenne/européens its useless.
for us better to live in europe, in france, etc life more nice,

I dont like anymore to live in a multicultural society :D

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2013 // in process 9 Nov
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
heyy guys i just finished my interview that lasted about 40 min it was soooo smooth and mr simon foreset the interviewer was so cool and nice, i received my CSQ mentioning ''traitement prioritaire'' :D :D :D

all questions were about my file and then after he told me that ''you know you will receive the csq and i know you are qualified'' he was like consider me an employer what would make me choose your CV out of all CVs i have around.. and he told me i know you are lebanese and like all others your going to settle in montreal but i think if you apply for job outside montreal you will get your visa faster..

that was almost all i remember..
good luck for all!
thank you for your supports..

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good luck
nice news.

cherif2100 said:
heyy guys i just finished my interview that lasted about 40 min it was soooo smooth and mr simon foreset the interviewer was so cool and nice, i received my CSQ mentioning ''traitement prioritaire'' :D :D :D

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
lemans207 said:
Actually all immigrants who landed few years ago are leaving canada, thats why they are taking lot,,,they know it.
Thats why they took passports from 1600+ lebanese who arent living in canada and many from other countries.

you know now you can live anyplace you want if you buy appartment.

I think they should beg us to go live in canada, I will not go to instanbul to meet officer, the hour i spend with him costs a lot,

thats why they want stupid ppl to go to canada , ppl who can work as machine.

salaries in canada less than lebanon ... ppl who landed in 2010 are still jobless .

I am not racist, but canada is good for asians/far east only, they will feel change in life
but for lebanese /méditerranéenne/européens its useless.
for us better to live in europe, in france, etc life more nice,

I dont like anymore to live in a multicultural society :D
they are taking passports from lebanese who are falsifying their staying. it is their right to do so. why go all the length to get a passport than stay in lebanon??? if you are keen to take canadian passport than you should move to canada.. work there and pay taxes. as for not finding jobs, no one said it is easy. it is another society, you have more jobs than lebanon but it is more competitive there not like here in beirut.. anyone here can be an architect.. lawyer.. a shoemaker.. open a restaurant.. that is not the case there you need to work your ass off and you need to put in your mind that if you want to go and live there you might not work in your field.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cherif2100 said:

all questions were about my file and then after he told me that ''you know you will receive the csq and i know you are qualified'' he was like consider me an employer what would make me choose your CV out of all CVs i have around.. and he told me i know you are lebanese and like all others your going to settle in montreal but i think if you apply for job outside montreal you will get your visa faster..

good luck for all!

Many congratulations for receiving you CSQ.
Wish you all the best with Federal and rest of the process.
It seems like you was very confident ;) ;) ;)

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
cherif2100 said:

good luck for all!
congratulation and welcome to the waiting game

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
cherif2100 said:

good luck for all!
congratulations cherif......well done u deserved it i believe....
just for a recall may i know what is ur profession which got u in priority....
u r luckyy to have received the interview so soon mashAllah....
best of luck for federal process

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
lemans207 said:
Actually all immigrants who landed few years
Canada is taking the passports from the lebanese who are staying in lebanon and benefit from the government of canada ....
It's a sample formula, u want the canadian passport.. u should be canadian, feel as a citizen, love ur country and pay taxes etc .. such as ur other fellows canadians ....
Bottom line no one has the right to take the passport and benefit from all the advantages the same as it is a citizen leaving inside the country .. this is call stealing ....
Anyway ... but here I have a question for whom can answer this ....
Why canada is choosing carefully people who have degrees and lots of degrees .. and request 5 years and more of experience etc .... and all immigrants and the canadian government know that all these applicants should start from 0 in canada ... they have to forget all their degrees and start all over again ... and do something that match the canadian market .. otherwise the applicant will end up jobeless ???!!!!
So why doing that ..??!!
This is my opinion only ...
Peace.

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
cherif2100 said:
heyy guys i just finished my interview that lasted about 40 min it was soooo smooth and mr simon foreset the interviewer ......
Cherif .... congratulation u deserve this ...
These are great news .. and especially u hve a priority file so max 1 year and u'll be in canada ...don't wait long .. start to prepare ur federale part ...
The best of luck with the rest ... and hope we'll join the club soon :)
Peace.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not only from lebanese they r taking passports, its simple formula when your jobless youll leave the country ;)

all immigrants get jobs, but very low salary, intentionaly

my friend canadian passport has no benifets, they cant even come to uae, they need to apply for visa and pay about 300$

I think they need degrees, because canadians doesnt continue in university, they get support from government.

but some1 answer my question,
in spain/many contries they are planning to stop the benifits which is 400 euro if jobless.

what if canada will do this one day? canadians will immigrate?

ThunderBird11 said:
Canada is taking the passports from the lebanese who are staying in lebanon and benefit from the government of canada ....
It's a sample formula, u want the canadian passport.. u should be canadian, feel as a citizen, love ur country and pay taxes etc .. such as ur other fellows canadians ....

This is my opinion only ...
Peace.