Pre-Assessed..
Victor.85 said:
Dear Ricoluna,

Can you help me calculate my points regardless of my past experience in Syria:

Education: Electronic & Telecom Engineering (5 years) 10 points
French: DELF B2 12 points if more than 16 in listening and speaking
English: TOEFL 623/667 Not sure but most probably 6 points
Work Experience: +2 years. 4 points

Are there any helping factors that could enhance my chances?!

Thanks in advance.

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Victor.85 said:
Dear Ricoluna,

Can you help me calculate my points regardless of my past experience
Education: Electronic & Telecom Engineering (5 years) 10 points
French: DELF B2 12 points
English: TOEFL 623/667 6 points
Work Experience: +2 years. 6 points

Are there any helping factors that could enhance my chances?!

Thanks in advance.
Victor dear u have 50 points + 1 for autonomie financiere... = 51... and u need 55 to get ur cetificate de selection !!! definitely u will not obtain 4 points during the interview ! ur 2 years from Syria will not be recognized, for sure ! do u have any relatives in Quebec? have u ever traveled there? this can give u more points... do u have a master diploma?
I don't know what to say....u must be well prepared, u know that Mazhar was refused for 1 point he needed during the interview and the officer did not give him 1 point....so will not be easy. Maybe u will be lucky and the will recognize ur syrian experience u'll get 2 more points for work experience and they will give u 2 during interview.....but be well prepared, about what would u work there, everething u know about ur field, salary,job opportunities....about engineers order....if ur job is in high demnad....why u wanna immigrate....Maybe they will take into consideration the bad situation from ur country and the fact that u would like to build ur future in a developed and secure country...u keep tell the this. U'll pray for u, best of luck

Amirjs

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
22-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the file: 4 points. TCFQ: sent with the file: B1 - 8 points
RICOLUNA said:
Victor dear u have 50 points + 1 for autonomie financiere... = 51... and u need 55 to get ur cetificate de selection !!! definitely u will not obtain 4 points during the interview ! ur 2 years from Syria will not be recognized, for sure ! do u have any relatives in Quebec? have u ever traveled there? this can give u more points... do u have a master diploma?
I don't know what to say....u must be well prepared, u know that Mazhar was refused for 1 point he needed during the interview and the officer did not give him 1 point....so will not be easy. Maybe u will be lucky and the will recognize ur syrian experience u'll get 2 more points for work experience and they will give u 2 during interview.....but be well prepared, about what would u work there, everething u know about ur field, salary,job opportunities....about engineers order....if ur job is in high demnad....why u wanna immigrate....Maybe they will take into consideration the bad situation from ur country and the fact that u would like to build ur future in a developed and secure country...u keep tell the this. U'll pray for u, best of luck
Hi Rico - Why do you think it's hard for him ti get 4 points in the interview? on what basis they usually grant the 6 adaptability points?

I agree with you - Victor should go to Montreal on a visit for at least 15 days... that gives him 1 extra point...

Cheers..
Amir

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
hi all
may be next year they will start processing our files since they eliminated the FSW backlog 15/10 and they want to clear family backlog.this why they gives alot of visa to family class read the link

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/ottawa-to-welcome-older-immigrants-to-clear-backlog/article4954532/?service=mobile

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Amirjs said:
Hi Rico - Why do you think it's hard for him ti get 4 points in the interview? on what basis they usually grant the 6 adaptability points?

I agree with you - Victor should go to Montreal on a visit for at least 15 days... that gives him 1 extra point...

Cheers..
Amir
Dear Amir, in the moment of interview the applicant must have all the points he needs to obtain the visa....maybe to need 1 more point from them , otherwise they will never ever give u 3-4-5-6 points for adaptability.
Definitely it's not a rule, but from all experience i got in this process and all the cases i met...i am quite sure.
I've wrote before, Mazhar went in the intrview with 62 points, he needed 1 point only and the officer refused to give them CSQ....and Mazhar was vv good prepared....so to be in the safe side u need to have all the points and wait nothing there.

Regards

palpouli

Jul 8, 2011
Hello every one,
on 14 Nov we attended our interview but for a bad luck we have to wait one more month to know the result.
the embassy representative was very bad and his question very difficult like the politics situation in Quebec ministers name...
Kindly, up to your experience I should off my dreams about Quebec or just wait?

Victor.85

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
palpouli said:
Hello every one,
on 14 Nov we attended our interview but for a bad luck we have to wait one more month to know the result.
the embassy representative was very bad and his question very difficult like the politics situation in Quebec ministers name...
Oh.. I'm so sorry to hear this... I wish you will obtain the CSQ after all...

Was the problem with your score? Or the French language?

Please share more details so that everyone would comment.

Please keep the spirit up...

Amirjs

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
22-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the file: 4 points. TCFQ: sent with the file: B1 - 8 points
RICOLUNA said:
Dear Amir, in the moment of interview the applicant must have all the points he needs to obtain the visa....maybe to need 1 more point from them , otherwise they will never ever give u 3-4-5-6 points for adaptability.
Definitely it's not a rule, but from all experience i got in this process and all the cases i met...i am quite sure.
I've wrote before, Mazhar went in the intrview with 62 points, he needed 1 point only and the officer refused to give them CSQ....and Mazhar was vv good prepared....so to be in the safe side u need to have all the points and wait nothing there.

Regards
I see now... thanks for explaining this...

georgess

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-DAMAS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-SEP-2011
Nomination.....
20-SEP-2012
IELTS Request
WITHOUT
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
22-NOV-2012 -- CSQ RECEIVED 17-APR-2013
LANDED..........
one day
hello ricoluna and lebanese members , i sent my file on september 2011 and i got my aor on august 2012 , my interview will be on 22 nov 2012 i want just to know if it was a priority treatemnt??? and if i have any chances to pass my interview test tank you and good luck for all

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
georgess said:
hello ricoluna and lebanese members , i sent my file on september 2011 and i got my aor on august 2012 , my interview will be on 22 nov 2012 i want just to know if it was a priority treatemnt??? and if i have any chances to pass my interview test tank you and good luck for all
Hello George, felicitations, hope u'll get ur CSQ soon. Yes u have a priority file, can u give more details about ur file? and ur education diploma...u still have 5 days till the interview, good luck dear and keep us informed.

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
palpouli said:
Hello every one,
oo so sorry dear, yes pls share with us more info, just to know ur score, how many points did u need??? what was the problem of the officer?? u were well prepared..i mean u answer all his questions?? keep ur faith and pls share with us ur experience so u can help the others.
Regards

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pauline marios her name, it became very famous news . what exactly politics he asked?
what is the name of the officer?

how is your french?

palpouli said:
Hello every one,

palpouli

Jul 8, 2011
We were at 8:15 am in Hilton ParakSA Hotel.
After 20 mn one slim and little tall guy came and called my wife, we went together to the next floor in the first left room (they arranged it to be an office). he represented himself and start to request:
1- Passports for all family
2- My Wife College Certificate (we submitted to him but he didn't understand that was the Original because he was reading "the first session of 2007... E&P Education" and he started to ask about the others session but as you know إذا نجحنا في لبنان بتقديم شهادة الدولة من أول دورة بيكفي and he requested all previous years notes from the Institute But THEY WERE NOT WITH US)
My wives she fills so angry because he told her that is meaning you don't have a 3 years Certificate as you mention in your application.
3- Our work experience certificate AND WE SUBMITTED
4- Our Quebec immigration rules and financial contract AND WE SUBMITTED
(But his mood was very bad)

After that he started to ask my wife so many questions about Quebec:
_ who is the Prime Minister. No answer
_ and the ministers. No answer
_ why we are planning to go Montreal and they have other good areas. because. yes we answered
_ If we Know how many part in Montreal. I told him about 3 parts but not was enough
_ If we know about houses in Montreal and how much costing the life there. we told him between 400 to 800 $ then he asked you will go to staw 4 persons in one small studio ??!!!

*My wife she was answering in a little slows French language (but believe his accent none understood) BUT HE TOLD HER YOU ARE GOING TO BE A FRENCH TEACHER THAT MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE MORE THEN EXCELLENT IN THIS LANGUAGE (NOT ENOUGH TO SPEAK AND WRITE ONLY)
*I was answering him in French and English (He requested it)

Finally he told me I can't give you now your QSC because you have only 62 points but you have to wait after one month and I will recheck again and send the finale total to you.

georgess

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-DAMAS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-SEP-2011
Nomination.....
20-SEP-2012
IELTS Request
WITHOUT
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
22-NOV-2012 -- CSQ RECEIVED 17-APR-2013
LANDED..........
one day
hello
i am single 30 years old,lebanon, and i have a radiology diploma TS and LT , and i have 5 years of experience in a centre of radiotherapy (radio-oncologie) till now i sent my file to montreal last year on september and i am waiting for my interview after 5 days, i dont know if i pass it or no :S so stressed and confused :)