Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
PR Card renewal application submitted online - 12 Aug 2024.
Does anyone know how to link the PR card renewal application to IRCC account?
I do not have any confirmation from IRCC regarding the application I submitted yesterday.

ec1

Aug 6, 2024
PR Card renewal application submitted online - 12 Aug 2024.
Does anyone know how to link the PR card renewal application to IRCC account?
I do not have any confirmation from IRCC regarding the application I submitted yesterday.
Many including me have attempted to link the application but it just did not work.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Many including me have attempted to link the application but it just did not work.
Did you try with your PR renewal card application no.? I do not have application number so can't really try yet.

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Did you try with your PR renewal card application no.? I do not have application number so can't really try yet.
call ircc and get application number. They will also guide you to what to enter. The place of birth has caused issue for many. For me they said enter town province. Some say enter town, province. For some it's just town. Etc. Of you are unable to link they ask to submit a form and say it's technical issue. The details to be filled in form are forwarded by agent at end of call. It basically asks to attach screenshots of the values in the web page before hitting submit button.

Elivy

Feb 18, 2021
Montreal
Just received my card in the mail. Application sent May 28, Inspect said approved forever. No correspondence regarding card at all during the whole application process

Reactions: YVR123

pptreo

May 6, 2024
How's everyone doing? I am checking in on your PR renewal status. After 97 days, I managed to get a hold of IRCC on the phone. Still no renewal PR. And they didn't give me any information. Other than "sometimes it takes longer". I travelled to the US during this time and returned driving across the border. I am sending you all good vibes that you are in a better situation than I am. Stats. Application Renewal (urgent) Online Portal. I never received AOR.

rohit.joshi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
How's everyone doing? I am checking in on your PR renewal status. After 97 days, I managed to get a hold of IRCC on the phone. Still no renewal PR. And they didn't give me any information. Other than "sometimes it takes longer". I travelled to the US during this time and returned driving across the border. I am sending you all good vibes that you are in a better situation than I am. Stats. Application Renewal (urgent) Online Portal. I never received AOR.
@pptreo Hope you are doing well. Did you travel while your PR card was expired? What all questions did they ask you at the border? What documents did you take along with you. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@pptreo Hope you are doing well. Did you travel while your PR card was expired? What all questions did they ask you at the border? What documents did you take along with you. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
I know alot of people used their expired PR card to cross the land border. They usually ask questions like if you have submitted the renewal application and how much goods in value you are bringing to Canada.

pptreo

May 6, 2024
To be honest it wasn't the best experience, they didn't really ask me anything. The person was irritated with me and told me off. However I had spoken with my lawyer the previous week to know I was allowed to cross the border via a private vehicle. I just didn't say anything other than thank you when I got my passport back. I carried my passport and expired card. As well as I had my original landed papers, all the documentation I have submitted to renew etc. I just spoke with IRCC and they confirmed it is not mandatory to have a PR card to cross the border. You likely with get stopped and put into secondary screening. Good luck. Yes it is expired since January

pptreo

May 6, 2024
I know alot of people used their expired PR card to cross the land border. They usually ask questions like if you have submitted the renewal application and how much goods in value you are bringing to Canada.
Have you personally travelled over the border with an expired card? I will probably have to do it again at this rate. It's taking so long. It is costly and very irritating