+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal Online 2024

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
And can you tell me how much time pr card received when application is approved
Do you any idea
I dont know when the card was approved. But based on expiry date i know when it was printed. Between printing and receiving it , it took 4 days. If i look at my previous PR Card , when it was approved and printed, it was one day. So my guess is , you should receive it in a week. It is shipped from Nova Scotia, so it will take slightly longer if you are in prairie provinces or British Columbia. Hope you get it very soon!

Reactions: Kamagg

anshul_prusty

Apr 18, 2017
I applied on June 4 and the inspector tool said completed since June 12. No change. I received my Card two days back. So i dont think the inspector has any relation to actual status. The only way to check accurate status is to add it to the cic portal or call IRCC. But IRCC rarely gives more details other than its in process. They might tell if photo is rejected or something missing. I was not able to link new pr card to the cic portal and just thought of waiting. Many are not able to link. When i called IRCC , agent asked me to submit webform. If you are not able to, try to use camel case for place of birth, use different combination. Like Town, State or Town State or just Town. I think place of issue of passport sometimes creates a headache if it is two words
I have linked my application to IRCC on the first attempt. I used my bank’s information to link it and did not have any issues. I hope I’ll also receive my card soon. Thanks for the response.

Kamagg

Feb 3, 2024
I dont know when the card was approved. But based on expiry date i know when it was printed. Between printing and receiving it , it took 4 days. If i look at my previous PR Card , when it was approved and printed, it was one day. So my guess is , you should receive it in a week. It is shipped from Nova Scotia, so it will take slightly longer if you are in prairie provinces or British Columbia. Hope you get it very soon!
Okay thank you so much
bless you all always

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
I have linked my application to IRCC on the first attempt. I used my bank’s information to link it and did not have any issues. I hope I’ll also receive my card soon. Thanks for the response.
Dont understand. How do you add using bank details? I already have cic account and when i try to add it asks- Application number and last name, Client ID and last name etc. No such thing as bank details. Im using you created cic or other account using sign in partner first. Thanks

anshul_prusty

Apr 18, 2017
Dont understand. How do you add using bank details? I already have cic account and when i try to add it asks- Application number and last name, Client ID and last name etc. No such thing as bank details. Im using you created cic or other account using sign in partner first. Thanks
Sorry, maybe I couldn’t express myself.

I have linked my application to my IRCC account which I sign in with a Canadian Interac Sing-In Partner. Not with a GCKey username and password.

GlobalJourney

Jul 26, 2024
I have a question regarding travel outside Canada.

I landed in 2019 March, left Canada in 2019 July and returned in 2022 April. During this period of absence, I was in Singapore, Australia, Indonesia and India. Do I need to mention a separate travel for each trip or just once absence that includes a mention of all the places I visited and mention the rest in address history?
Hi! I have a similar situation. What did you mention about the absence from July 2019 to April 2022 in the application? Did you add a single line item or did you mention each trip separately?
Looking forward to hear back from you!!