+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal Online 2024

Kamagg

Feb 3, 2024
It seems some people are seeing no updates for months. Some one had mentioned that they applied for PR and citizenship and they worked on citizenship quickly before the PR. Wonder how many are not seeing an update due to this reason.
We are very trouble no update for 7 months

Kamagg

Feb 3, 2024
Unfortunately, it might take longer now (much more than posted processing time).
7 months passed away
There is no update regarding pr card renewal application
Status showing descion made
Please suggest what should we do

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
7 months passed away
There is no update regarding pr card renewal application
Status showing descion made
Please suggest what should we do
You can talk to your MP and have them talk to IRCC to investigate .

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
unfortunately there was no communication or updates regarding issue date.

Hello, thanks for sharing.

When was your card issued? Curious to learn how long in between the complete day in the inspection tool and the card issue date. I submitted mine online on May 18, inspection tool shows complete on May 24. But card has not yet arrived.

Sherif.El

Jul 16, 2024
Application submitted May 12, inspect tool shows complete on May 17 and rejected due to poor photo quality. Called IRCC this morning and they said the application is in process and no further documents are needed so far and it should be completed within the current processing time of 74 days.

EkkoRanga

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
June 24 - Applied
June 28 - Completed (status via inspect). Also rejection reason as "Application not signed and dated". View button greyed out
July 5 - Called IRCC and they said that the application is still under processing and no further documents are required
Recieved a mail from IRCC to resend photos along with the letter they sent

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Recieved a mail from IRCC to resend photos along with the letter they sent
The IRCC agent i spoke to said, they usually look at photo during printing stage. Hopefully your PR comes soon! You did get a response in reasonable time. Some people have been stuck for a while. I applied on June 4 and no updates except its in processing

EkkoRanga

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
The IRCC agent i spoke to said, they usually look at photo during printing stage. Hopefully your PR comes soon! You did get a response in reasonable time. Some people have been stuck for a while. I applied on June 4 and no updates except its in processing
Really? I hope so too. I'm sure you'll get it soon as well

sims88

Sep 12, 2018
Hi All,

I applied for PR renewal online and submitted my application on July 9. Yesterday, while checking the status under Inspect mode I found status as Completed along with rejection details as - You have not provided us with a valid Primary Identity Document- please review Guide IMM5445.I attached the current passport copy but did not upload the expired one which had the entry stamp.

I did not receive any email from IRCC and not sure how to go about this. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone who has experienced this before could share their insight.

Thanks !

Last edited:

vrahulan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Hi All,

I applied for PR renewal online and submitted my application on July 9. Yesterday, while checking the status under Inspect mode I found status as Completed along with rejection details as - You have not provided us with a valid Primary Identity Document- please review Guide IMM5445.I attached the current passport copy but did not upload the expired one which had the entry stamp.

I did not receive any email from IRCC and not sure how to go about this. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone who has experienced this before could share their insight.

Thanks !
Seems like a frequent occurance. You can expect the PR card anytime in your mailbox.

vrahulan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Thanks for the reply. Did you face the same? Have you received your card?
It happened for my wife's application.
Applied on June 25th.
PR card printed on July 2nd. Arrived in mail on July 4th
Inspect Tool says "Missing Primary document"

As far mine, I applied few minutes before hers and still waiting for my card to arrive :D
Called IRCC and agent advised application is in progress.
I had reasons of "Missing Primary document" & "Poor image quality for the photo". Haven't received any email yet asking for new photos.

Last edited:

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
It happened for my wife's application.
Applied on June 25th.
PR card printed on July 2nd. Arrived in mail on July 4th
Inspect Tool says "Missing Primary document"

As far mine, I applied few minutes before hers and still waiting for my card to arrive :D
Called IRCC and agent advised application is in progress.
I had reasons of "Missing Primary document" & "Poor image quality for the photo". Haven't received any email yet asking for new photos.
So Strange. So if inspector says missing document, then its good news and we will get card soon. If it says complete, that means - no idea when card will arrive. Lol