+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate - Mexico

Eddie90

Nov 16, 2022
You can check it in your PCC request letter. The office to where you are supposed to send the documents, if applicable.
Thanks for the tip, I hadn't paid attention. It's in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
I checked on Canada.ca and it seems to be where all applications go to which are under: CEC, Federal Skilled Worker, etc.

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
Thanks for the tip, I hadn't paid attention. It's in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
I checked on Canada.ca and it seems to be where all applications go to which are under: CEC, Federal Skilled Worker, etc.
Hi Eddie, any update for you? I have the same office as you in my PCC request letter. IRCC confirmed they have my PCC since Aug 21 but nothing has changed for me yet.

bonusowl

Jun 27, 2024
I got P1 today!
My timeline so far:
AOR: January 27 2024
BIL and PCC request: April 10 2024
Sent documents to embassy: May 22 2024
AOR from the embassy: May 22 2024
P1: August 8 2024 and replied same day

So I guess they already got my PCCs but I wasn’t notified, even the PR portal tracker didn’t changed much. But I’m glad the wait is finally over, and I’m close to the end.
Good luck everyone

Updating my timeline

I got P2 on Monday.

My timeline so far:
P1: August 8 2024, replied same day
P2: August 26 2024 and replied same day

Now waiting for the eCoPR to celebrate

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
Updating my timeline

I got P2 on Monday.

My timeline so far:
P1: August 8 2024, replied same day
P2: August 26 2024 and replied same day

Now waiting for the eCoPR to celebrate
That is so great! You are almost there! Congratulations!!
If you don't mind, did you get an AOR from the embassy saying they got your PCC? If so, after that, how long did it take to update your IRCC portal?

bonusowl

Jun 27, 2024
That is so great! You are almost there! Congratulations!!
If you don't mind, did you get an AOR from the embassy saying they got your PCC? If so, after that, how long did it take to update your IRCC portal?
I asked the embassy for an update on August 8 and they replied the next day saying …This is to acknowledge receipt of the Mexican Police Certificate results. These were uploaded directly into your application…

But my application changed to Final decision on August 6 (in the IRCC CGKey account), 3 days before, so I don't know with certainty when they updated my PCCs but I believe it was before August 6 and the embassy gave me the update only because I asked them.

My VO is also Sydney and I heard (On Reddit) that they are one of the slowers. My P1 email was signed by IRCC Montreal and they are famous for being fast compared to Sydney. I'm hoping my eCoPR is not being handled in Sydney

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
I asked the embassy for an update on August 8 and they replied the next day saying …This is to acknowledge receipt of the Mexican Police Certificate results. These were uploaded directly into your application…

But my application changed to Final decision on August 6 (in the IRCC CGKey account), 3 days before, so I don't know with certainty when they updated my PCCs but I believe it was before August 6 and the embassy gave me the update only because I asked them.

My VO is also Sydney and I heard (On Reddit) that they are one of the slowers. My P1 email was signed by IRCC Montreal and they are famous for being fast compared to Sydney. I'm hoping my eCoPR is not being handled in Sydney
Thank you for sharing all your detail! It's so confusing with the dates, I also believe I got the AOR because I asked them but it took them 10 days to reply (Aug 21) and it is the same day IRCC told me they received the PCC results, for me everything seems to be aligned in the dates, but the radio silence is so dreading! I also read in reddit (in the megathread) that supossedly most of IRCC agents are on holiday, according to one girl who called them, so I don't know if that is why they are taking their time to reply!

bonusowl

Jun 27, 2024
Thank you for sharing all your detail! It's so confusing with the dates, I also believe I got the AOR because I asked them but it took them 10 days to reply (Aug 21) and it is the same day IRCC told me they received the PCC results, for me everything seems to be aligned in the dates, but the radio silence is so dreading! I also read in reddit (in the megathread) that supossedly most of IRCC agents are on holiday, according to one girl who called them, so I don't know if that is why they are taking their time to reply!
Oh, right, everybody wants to enjoy the summer :).
I agree is draining and requires a lot of patience, I personally think I don't have a healthy relationship with all this process and it's not a good idea to constantly check accounts, forums as I've being doing :oops:

Reactions: Eddie90

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
Oh, right, everybody wants to enjoy the summer :).
I agree is draining and requires a lot of patience, I personally think I don't have a healthy relationship with all this process and it's not a good idea to constantly check accounts, forum as I'm being doing :oops:
lol, I get you, I'm on the same boat hahaha I have told my husband that we should change the password to the account and only he should know it, that way I won't be tempted to log in every few hours and I will have to wait until he get home from work to check for updates hahaha

Eddie90

Nov 16, 2022
Hi Eddie, any update for you? I have the same office as you in my PCC request letter. IRCC confirmed they have my PCC since Aug 21 but nothing has changed for me yet.
you and I are on the same boat...radio silence! What you guys are discussing makes total sense, it's summer time, they may be understaffed right now since everyone's out and about for the summer - hopefully we hear good news next week once everything goes back to normal

bonusowl, Congrats on P1 and P2!!!

Reactions: stephcc91

medelling

Jun 21, 2024
An update from my side.
I sent an email to the embassy asking for an update on August 22. Today I called IRCC and explained that FGR told me they sent the PCC results on July 24 and they told me that they do not have my Police check yet.
I called again FGR and they confirm me the date when they sent the PCC: July 24.
And just now I got an email from the embassy saying that they uploaded the PCC to the system.

Steve09

Sep 3, 2024
Hi All,

I've been following this thread since I'm in the same boat as many of you and it has been very helpful and thought it would be good to contribute a little. I just called FGR and was informed that my PCC was received by the embassy on August 2nd, however, I was told that the embassy has what they call "rounds" where they review the batches they've received and currently they're reviewing the 26th and 27th rounds and my PCC was in the 31st round. Not sure how big each round is or how long it takes to review them though (as of today, they've had 40 rounds already).

• Wow
Reactions: stephcc91

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
you and I are on the same boat...radio silence! What you guys are discussing makes total sense, it's summer time, they may be understaffed right now since everyone's out and about for the summer - hopefully we hear good news next week once everything goes back to normal

bonusowl, Congrats on P1 and P2!!!
Hi Eddie, are you in Canada? Have you considered reaching out to your local MP?

Eddie90

Nov 16, 2022
Hi Eddie, are you in Canada? Have you considered reaching out to your local MP?
Hi steph, I am in Canada. I have not reached out to my MP. Would you know how this works?

Additionally, I called IRCC again today, same update: my PCC was received on Aug 02 and is still waiting to be reviewed, they said all there is left for me to do is wait.

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
Hi steph, I am in Canada. I have not reached out to my MP. Would you know how this works?

Additionally, I called IRCC again today, same update: my PCC was received on Aug 02 and is still waiting to be reviewed, they said all there is left for me to do is wait.
I have seen some people on reddit mentioning they reach out to their MP via email and sometimes they can help, you just need to find your local MP. I personally haven't tried that, but once my processing time passes the 5 month mark (Sept 27th), I will see if is suitable to reach out to try and speed up the process.

Reactions: Eddie90