+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate - Mexico

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
Something weird happened today: I received an email from the embassy saying that I need to submit new photos because the one I sent doesn't comply with the no facial hair policy. The weird thing is that I got AOR from the embassy explicitly saying that police certificate results were uploaded directly into my application. And also, I got P1 on Aug 8th.

I replied to the embassy asking if there was confusion. I will also call IRCC tomorrow to confirm if my PCC were uploaded to my application. Hopefully, it was a mistake and I don't have to send documents to the Embassy again, also it's very frustrating they (I guess the FGR) are asking me basically to change the hairstyle, it's not like I have a long beard, it's so short that you can see skin through it., it feels like an aggression to the individual choices.
Oh, that is weird, so sorry to hear what you are going through. Have you got any news? Maybe the Canadian Embassy mistakenly sent that email?

Reactions: bonusowl

bonusowl

Jun 27, 2024
Something weird happened today: I received an email from the embassy saying that I need to submit new photos because the one I sent doesn't comply with the no facial hair policy. The weird thing is that I got AOR from the embassy explicitly saying that police certificate results were uploaded directly into my application. And also, I got P1 on Aug 8th.

I replied to the embassy asking if there was confusion. I will also call IRCC tomorrow to confirm if my PCC were uploaded to my application. Hopefully, it was a mistake and I don't have to send documents to the Embassy again, also it's very frustrating they (I guess the FGR) are asking me basically to change the hairstyle, it's not like I have a long beard, it's so short that you can see skin through it., it feels like an aggression to the individual choices.
Thankfully the embassy answered it was a mistake form their side. All good thanks everyone

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
Hello everyone! I have an update, today the Canadian Embassy has confirmed they have uploaded my PCC into the IRCC portal! One step closer! :D

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
Congrats bud nothing for me so frustrating its been 3 months and a half
Have you tried to contact the Embassy via email? Or you can call IRCC and explain to them, last Friday when I called them I explain that I was not sure where the PCC was, as the FGR confirmed it was sent but the Canadian Embassy haven't uploaded. The agent was kindly enough to call to the embassy and confirmed they still had it under review.

ust1980

Jul 17, 2024
Have you tried to contact the Embassy via email? Or you can call IRCC and explain to them, last Friday when I called them I explain that I was not sure where the PCC was, as the FGR confirmed it was sent but the Canadian Embassy haven't uploaded. The agent was kindly enough to call to the embassy and confirmed they still had it under review.
Send an email no response , did you think calling can help?

Will try that

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
Thankfully the embassy answered it was a mistake form their side. All good thanks everyone
Hi again! Would you mind sharing the date in which you received AOR from the Canadian Embassy "explicitly saying that police certificate results were uploaded directly into my application"? Thank you

medelling

Jun 21, 2024
Hello everyone! I have an update, today the Canadian Embassy has confirmed they have uploaded my PCC into the IRCC portal! One step closer! :D
Awesome, do you have any change in your tracker page? How can I call IRCC? I've seen a lot of numbers and I don't know which one is the correct.

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
Application submitted: Jan 28, 2024
Got request for Mexico PCC: April 12th, 2024
Delivered documents: April 18th
Got AOR from Canadian Embassy in Mexico: May 8th
Called FGR and they confirmed they sent the PCC to Embassy on July 24th
Embassy confirmed that they uploaded the document in application: Aug 2nd
Application is still in progress.
Hi friend, any updates in your process?

Eddie90

Nov 16, 2022
hey guys, no updates from me...been checking daily for an update, an email, still nothing...

ITA: Dec 08 2024
Application submitted: Jan 30 2024
Delivered documents: April 13th
Called IRCC and they confirmed the PCC was received: Aug 2nd

STEM (IT) - CEC - Married (I´m primary applicant)

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
hey guys, no updates from me...been checking daily for an update, an email, still nothing...

ITA: Dec 08 2024
Application submitted: Jan 30 2024
Delivered documents: April 13th
Called IRCC and they confirmed the PCC was received: Aug 2nd

STEM (IT) - CEC - Married (I´m primary applicant)
Oh wow, they are a little behind with the processing times I suppose. Which office is your Visa Office?

Reactions: Eddie90