+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate - Mexico

MC2024

Aug 3, 2024
This thread has been very helpful, thank you my fellow mexas.

The embassy received my documents two weeks ago, I guess I'm in the early stages of my journey. Good luck to everyone!

Eddie90

Nov 16, 2022
Hi all, I logged into my Express Entry account/profile just now and noticed it changed to:

Final decision - September 6, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ITA Dec 2023
PR Application Jan 30, 2024
Medical request, Biometrics, Police Certificate request letter Apr 12, 2024
Biometrics done on May 3, 2024
Medical exams passed May 1, 2024
Police Certificate AOR May 8, 2024
FGR sent the PCC to IRCC July 24, 2024
IRCC confirmed of receiving on Aug 02, 2024

nonoe

Sep 10, 2024
My timeline (VO Sydney)
AOR: Jan/15/2024
PCC and Biometrics request: April/26/2024
México PCC docs sent to MXEmbassy: May/7/2024
P1 email: Aug/21/2024
P2 email: Sep/5/2024

nonoe

Sep 10, 2024
Hi all, I logged into my Express Entry account/profile just now and noticed it changed to:

Final decision - September 6, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ITA Dec 2023
PR Application Jan 30, 2024
Medical request, Biometrics, Police Certificate request letter Apr 12, 2024
Biometrics done on May 3, 2024
Medical exams passed May 1, 2024
Police Certificate AOR May 8, 2024
FGR sent the PCC to IRCC July 24, 2024
IRCC confirmed of receiving on Aug 02, 2024
You should be receiving you P1 email soon. My timeline is very similar. My daughter and son’s email arrived to my previous representative who helped me with my work permit. She said it happens frequently.

Reactions: Eddie90

ust1980

Jul 17, 2024
You should be receiving you P1 email soon. My timeline is very similar. My daughter and son’s email arrived to my previous representative who helped me with my work permit. She said it happens frequently.
Conrats

Which steam you applied?

I sent doc same time as you didnt hear anything yet no response from embassy eather

Eddie90

Nov 16, 2022
Hi everyone, the strangest thing just happened over an hour ago, my wife received an email from ¨IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - (our application #", requesting some personal information and a PDF attached with instructions, understanding that this is the info for IRCC to create our P1 credentials...what was odd is that I´m the principal applicant and it was sent to my wife...anyhow, I called IRCC and they confirmed it's ok for us to reply from her email with the required info for both of us.

As a recap, my PR application portal was updated on Sep 6 with "Final decision in progress" and 4 days later this email came through :)

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
Hi everyone, the strangest thing just happened over an hour ago, my wife received an email from ¨IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - (our application #", requesting some personal information and a PDF attached with instructions, understanding that this is the info for IRCC to create our P1 credentials...what was odd is that I´m the principal applicant and it was sent to my wife...anyhow, I called IRCC and they confirmed it's ok for us to reply from her email with the required info for both of us.

As a recap, my PR application portal was updated on Sep 6 with "Final decision in progress" and 4 days later this email came through :)
Hi Eddie, I read in reddit that something similar happend to another person, his kid and wife got the P1 but not him as the primary applicant, so I guess is normal, maybe?

On another note, today I just got the "Final decision - September 13, 2024: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." :)

Feb 7, 2024
Hi Eddie, I read in reddit that something similar happend to another person, his kid and wife got the P1 but not him as the primary applicant, so I guess is normal, maybe?

On another note, today I just got the "Final decision - September 13, 2024: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." :)
Congrats! You give me hope!

Did your background check status get updated today in the tracker

When did you send your complete PR application?

When did you send the envelope with fingerprints to the Embassy?

I sent my PR application in late March and still waiting.

Thanks!

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
Congrats! You give me hope!

Did your background check status get updated today in the tracker

When did you send your complete PR application?

When did you send the envelope with fingerprints to the Embassy?

I sent my PR application in late March and still waiting.

Thanks!
No, it was so weird because my background status was never updated. One week ago I confirmed with the IRCC call center the background was in progress.
My timeline goes something like this:

4/11/2024ITA - STEM Draw
4/27/2024Submitted application
4/27/2024AOR
5/31/2024Medical test, Biometrics and Police Certificate Request (Mexico)
6/1/2024Sent pictures and fingerprints to Canadian Embassy in Mexico
6/3/2024I was able to create tracker account (tried since May 31)
6/4/2024Background change to In Progress in the tracker
6/4/2024Medical test appointment (Labs and X-rays)
6/5/2024Canadian Embassy in Mexico received my documents (tracked by UPS)
6/10/2024Biometrics appointment
6/10/2024Biometrics marked as completed
6/12/2024Medical marked as completed
6/12/2024Elegebility marked as Completed
7/2/2024Canadian Embassy in Mexico AOR for PCC documents via email
8/2/2024FGR Sent PCC back to Canadian Embassy (confirmed via phone with the FGR)
8/21/2024Canadian Embasy confirms they uploaded PCC into IRCC portal (later confirmed with IRCC they got the PCC on this date)
9/9/2024Status update, IRCC confirms they are reviewing additional documents (PCC) and the "Additional documents" section changes
9/13/2024Final decision - September 13, 2024: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Feb 7, 2024
No, it was so weird because my background status was never updated. One week ago I confirmed with the IRCC call center the background was in progress.
My timeline goes something like this:

4/11/2024ITA - STEM Draw
4/27/2024Submitted application
4/27/2024AOR
5/31/2024Medical test, Biometrics and Police Certificate Request (Mexico)
6/1/2024Sent pictures and fingerprints to Canadian Embassy in Mexico
6/3/2024I was able to create tracker account (tried since May 31)
6/4/2024Background change to In Progress in the tracker
6/4/2024Medical test appointment (Labs and X-rays)
6/5/2024Canadian Embassy in Mexico received my documents (tracked by UPS)
6/10/2024Biometrics appointment
6/10/2024Biometrics marked as completed
6/12/2024Medical marked as completed
6/12/2024Elegebility marked as Completed
7/2/2024Canadian Embassy in Mexico AOR for PCC documents via email
8/2/2024FGR Sent PCC back to Canadian Embassy (confirmed via phone with the FGR)
8/21/2024Canadian Embasy confirms they uploaded PCC into IRCC portal (later confirmed with IRCC they got the PCC on this date)
9/9/2024Status update, IRCC confirms they are reviewing additional documents (PCC) and the "Additional documents" section changes
9/13/2024Final Decision
I mega thank you!

Do you know what’s IRCC phone number? TY!

I once tried to call the Embassy in Mexico City, but there was no phone number available for immigration cases.

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
I mega thank you!

Do you know what’s IRCC phone number? TY!

I once tried to call the Embassy in Mexico City, but there was no phone number available for immigration cases.
I just checked and today it actually says my background is in progress (yesterday it said the background check was not started).

You can call to the FGR and asked for an status. they just need your full name.
I usually call IRCC 1 888 242 2100, it will give you your complete status before letting you ask for an agent, if you get a message that says "we are unaable to transfer your call", call again immediatly, do the process again and this time it will connect to the agent.

Feb 7, 2024
I just checked and today it actually says my background is in progress (yesterday it said the background check was not started).

You can call to the FGR and asked for an status. they just need your full name.
I usually call IRCC 1 888 242 2100, it will give you your complete status before letting you ask for an agent, if you get a message that says "we are unaable to transfer your call", call again immediatly, do the process again and this time it will connect to the agent.
Wow, I can’t believe you sent your fingerprints on June 1st. I did on April 24th and still not even a single email or update!

I will definitely call them, mine was PNP Express Entry.

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
Wow, I can’t believe you sent your fingerprints on June 1st. I did on April 24th and still not even a single email or update!

Oh shoot! Call the FGR and asked them, maybe they can give you a status if they already sent it to the Embassy, that way you can email the embassy or even call IRCC.

ust1980

Jul 17, 2024

Same thing I send it on may no update from embassy just aor on june they have my pc since August after i contacted the FGR and nothing happend emailed the embassy no response ircc can't do much over the phone they dont have access to the files in mexico only embassy knows i tried