+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate - Mexico

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
Hey Steph, great news! You are so close.

No, I just checked my application status and still says ¨Your application is in progress¨ under Background check and Final decision, technically it was sent to Embassy on July 24 and I read somewhere they´re taking 2-3 weeks to upload. I applied to PR through Express Entry - STEM, as I have experience in IT...not sure if this would have any other checks before IRCC updates the portal.
We are under the same stream, I'm also STEM, my ITA was April 11th, I don't think we have any additional checks, so far in my IRCC tracker tool everything is completed, including elegibility, only the background is in progress. You are almost at the two weeks mark so it shouldn't be long for you to get an update!

Reactions: Eddie90

pranavdesaib

Oct 10, 2023
Hi! No yet.
I also call them on July 24 and told me that day or the next they would be sending a batch to the embassy so I think that aligns with what other people are reporting here.
On another note, they only found my dependent name and not mine. I’m a little bit worried they lost mine but at the same time my PR tracker says all my steps are completed and my dependent is missing one step so I don’t know if they sent my PCC before and that could explain why they can find it and why all my steps shows as completed.
Ohh! Sorry to hear this. I hope they have not missed out and sent your PCC before hand.

I got confirmation from Canadian Embassy in Mexico that they have uploaded my PCC in the application on August 2nd. I called and got confirmation from IRCC as well that my PCC is indeed uploaded in the application. Just waiting for the final approval now. Fingers crossed!

ust1980

Jul 17, 2024
Ohh! Sorry to hear this. I hope they have not missed out and sent your PCC before hand.

I got confirmation from Canadian Embassy in Mexico that they have uploaded my PCC in the application on August 2nd. I called and got confirmation from IRCC as well that my PCC is indeed uploaded in the application. Just waiting for the final approval now. Fingers crossed!
Congrass

Timeline please

pranavdesaib

Oct 10, 2023
Congrass

Timeline please
Application submitted: Jan 28, 2024
Got request for Mexico PCC: April 12th, 2024
Delivered documents: April 18th
Got AOR from Canadian Embassy in Mexico: May 8th
Called FGR and they confirmed they sent the PCC to Embassy on July 24th
Embassy confirmed that they uploaded the document in application: Aug 2nd
Application is still in progress.

medelling

Jun 21, 2024
Application submitted: Jan 28, 2024
Got request for Mexico PCC: April 12th, 2024
Delivered documents: April 18th
Got AOR from Canadian Embassy in Mexico: May 8th
Called FGR and they confirmed they sent the PCC to Embassy on July 24th
Embassy confirmed that they uploaded the document in application: Aug 2nd
Application is still in progress.
Thanks for sharing.
Did you ask to the Embassy or did they just let you know when they uploaded the document in the application?

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023

Hi! May I ask how did you get that confirmation from the Embassy? Was it via email or did you call them?

mexinvan

May 30, 2024
Hi everyone! I just got my eCOPR today and wanted to share my timeline. Hopefully it will help some of you. It includes the timeline for the Mexican Police Certificate processing as well. Good luck!

Express Entry. Canadian Experience Class (CEC). Single. Inland.

• AOR - Oct 14
  • Biometrics request - Jan 3
  • Police certificate request - Jan 3
  • Medical Exam completed - Jan 4
  • Biometrics completed - Jan 29
  • Documents for Police Certificate arrived to Canadian embassy (Mexico City) - Feb 2
  • Police certificate received by IRCC- Mar 20
  • Eligibility completed - Mar 22
  • Background check completed - May 1
  • Final decision and COPR number on tracker - May 1
  • Emailed my MP for help - Jul 2
  • P1 (VO Montréal) - Jul 8
  • P2 - Aug 1
  • eCOPR (VO Etobicoke) - Aug 6

bonusowl

Jun 27, 2024

Thanks for the info and congrats!
I just checked the account and noticed the latest update says
Final decision - August 6, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
So I think something happened behind scenes yesterday.

Reactions: stephcc91

ust1980

Jul 17, 2024
They receive mine in the beginning of may i called on the 16th of july they said they already sent it to the embassy its been 3 weeks now

Any update for you guys may and june?

bonusowl

Jun 27, 2024
Hi, I want to share my timeline for requesting the PCC:
- Documents delivered to the embassy: on April 16th, 2024
- Got AOR: May 22nd, 2024 after sending an email to the embassy on May 17, 2024

I will keep this updated.
I got P1 today!
My timeline so far:
AOR: January 27 2024
BIL and PCC request: April 10 2024
Sent documents to embassy: May 22 2024
AOR from the embassy: May 22 202
P1: August 8 2024 and replied same day

So I guess they already got my PCCs but I wasn’t notified, even the PR portal tracker didn’t changed much. But I’m glad the wait is finally over, and I’m close to the end.
Good luck everyone

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
I got P1 today!
My timeline so far:

So I guess they already got my PCCs but I wasn’t notified, even the PR portal tracker didn’t changed much. But I’m glad the wait is finally over, and I’m close to the end.
Good luck everyone
Congratulations! You got your P1 so fast! You are almost there! :)

Eddie90

Nov 16, 2022
I got P1 today!
My timeline so far:

Good luck everyone
Congratulations! One step closer to the end of the rope...if you don´t mind me asking, what program did you apply to? We have similar timelines.

I applied through Express Entry - STEM jobs (IT)

ust1980

Jul 17, 2024
Is there anyway we can contact the embassy by phone?

They dont respond to emails its been more than three months for me and Mexican fgr already sent it three weeks ago

Anyone successful conract the embassy?