+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate - Mexico

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
Is there anyway we can contact the embassy by phone?

They dont respond to emails its been more than three months for me and Mexican fgr already sent it three weeks ago

Anyone successful conract the embassy?
Sadly, not that I know about. Have you tried and call IRCC? Maybe they already got the PCC and they are still working on updating the portal.

Last edited:

ust1980

Jul 17, 2024
Sadly, not that I know about. Have you tried and call IRCC? Maybe they already got the PCC and they are still working on updating the portal.

I heard some people actually succeeded we just need to know if they upload it then we can send a web form to ircc

Any news from your end?

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
I heard some people actually succeeded we just need to know if they upload it then we can send a web form to ircc

Any news from your end?
Not yet, but for me it's only been a week since the FGR sent the PCC (Aug 2). Nevertheless I sent an email earlier today just to ask if I need to do anything else, just to see if I get any response from the Embassy.

ust1980

Jul 17, 2024
Not yet, but for me it's only been a week since the FGR sent the PCC (Aug 2). Nevertheless I sent an email earlier today just to ask if I need to do anything else, just to see if I get any response from the Embassy.
Wish you good luck ,lets keep updating each other

Reactions: stephcc91

Eddie90

Nov 16, 2022
Hi all, still no updates on my end. Last I found out, I called IRCC on Aug 05 and they confirmed IRCC received my letter on Aug 02. They told me to wait and that I didn't need to do anything.

Anyone in a similar situation/timelines with a different update?

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
Hi all, still no updates on my end. Last I found out, I called IRCC on Aug 05 and they confirmed IRCC received my letter on Aug 02. They told me to wait and that I didn't need to do anything.

Anyone in a similar situation/timelines with a different update?
Hi Eddie, have you had any update in your tracker tool? I know for many people is down but just wondering if it appears your PCC was sent on Aug 2nd?

Eddie90

Nov 16, 2022
Hi Steph, no. Tracker tool still shows the date of the biometrics (May) as Last update. Program validity, Background check, Final decision still In progress.

bonusowl

Jun 27, 2024
Congratulations! One step closer to the end of the rope...if you don´t mind me asking, what program did you apply to? We have similar timelines.

I applied through Express Entry - STEM jobs (IT)
same Express Entry - CEC invited on the STEM round on the 8th of Dec 2023

bonusowl

Jun 27, 2024
I got P1 today!
My timeline so far:
AOR: January 27 2024
BIL and PCC request: April 10 2024
Sent documents to embassy: May 22 2024
AOR from the embassy: May 22 202
P1: August 8 2024 and replied same day

So I guess they already got my PCCs but I wasn’t notified, even the PR portal tracker didn’t change much. But I’m glad the wait is finally over, and I’m close to the end.
Good luck everyone
Something weird happened today: I received an email from the embassy saying that I need to submit new photos because the one I sent doesn't comply with the no facial hair policy. The weird thing is that I got AOR from the embassy explicitly saying that police certificate results were uploaded directly into my application. And also, I got P1 on Aug 8th.

I replied to the embassy asking if there was confusion. I will also call IRCC tomorrow to confirm if my PCC were uploaded to my application. Hopefully, it was a mistake and I don't have to send documents to the Embassy again, also it's very frustrating they (I guess the FGR) are asking me basically to change the hairstyle, it's not like I have a long beard, it's so short that you can see skin through it., it feels like an aggression to the individual choices.

ust1980

Jul 17, 2024
Something weird happened today: I received an email from the embassy saying that I need to submit new photos because the one I sent doesn't comply with the no facial hair policy. The weird thing is that I got AOR from the embassy explicitly saying that police certificate results were uploaded directly into my application. And also, I got P1 on Aug 8th.

I replied to the embassy asking if there was confusion. I will also call IRCC tomorrow to confirm if my PCC were uploaded to my application. Hopefully, it was a mistake and I don't have to send documents to the Embassy again, also it's very frustrating they (I guess the FGR) are asking me basically to change the hairstyle, it's not like I have a long beard, it's so short that you can see skin through it., it feels like an aggression to the individual choices.

ust1980

Jul 17, 2024
If you receive p1 it means you already been approve try contacting Ircc and get it sorted out am pretty sure its a mistake