+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
@SRayhan87 when you ordered GCMS notes, what information did you put on the Designated Representative’s Information on the consent form? Was it the same as the applicant's information (i.e. your information)? Do you also need to put in the Related Individual's information?
@NzKhn
Sister, don't put anything except your name and birthdate maybe some other info. In the representative form, they are the representative of yours, so you don't need to do anything in that field. Actually, they will contact on behalf of you for GCMS.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@NzKhn
Sister, don't put anything except your name and birthdate maybe some other info. In the representative form, they are the representative of yours, so you don't need to do anything in that field. Actually, they will contact on behalf of you for GCMS.
Thanks @SRayhan87 !!

In Sha Allah I will order GCMS notes on Day 91 if nothing happens by then (and I doubt anything will happen :()

I am trying to stay positive and not worry too much, but I wish we had a drone camera so we could send it to the Sydney office just to see what in the world they are doing! :D It's so hard when you see others with similar or same timelines get their PPRs and you are still waiting :(

But still I would say alhumdulillah because at least I am still just September AOR and within the 180 days. And alhumdulillah have not received any ADRs so far.

@ratm_clone I saw the nomination :D this is good news! Maybe NBPNP will send the nominations for those who sent EOIs for this year. I saw that they have opened the EOI window again for those who are currently living and working in NB, so I'm sure they will open it again for information session attendees again soon!

ratm_clone

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Thanks @SRayhan87 !!

In Sha Allah I will order GCMS notes on Day 91 if nothing happens by then (and I doubt anything will happen :()

I am trying to stay positive and not worry too much, but I wish we had a drone camera so we could send it to the Sydney office just to see what in the world they are doing! :D It's so hard when you see others with similar or same timelines get their PPRs and you are still waiting :(

But still I would say alhumdulillah because at least I am still just September AOR and within the 180 days. And alhumdulillah have not received any ADRs so far.

@ratm_clone I saw the nomination :D this is good news! Maybe NBPNP will send the nominations for those who sent EOIs for this year. I saw that they have opened the EOI window again for those who are currently living and working in NB, so I'm sure they will open it again for information session attendees again soon!
Hopefully @NzKhn..:(i'm really praying to receive nomination before the year ends..no matter how I tell myself not to think about it and just go on with my daily routine, I just could'nt help it..would you suggest that I will make a follow up email???:confused:

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hopefully @NzKhn..:(i'm really praying to receive nomination before the year ends..no matter how I tell myself not to think about it and just go on with my daily routine, I just could'nt help it..would you suggest that I will make a follow up email???:confused:

I think you can email them... it's been more than 8 weeks... waaay more.... so you have a right to ask if nominations are coming or if you need to submit EOI again

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
Hi @NzKhn, @pizzacat, any updates? How many days are your apps now? :) mine is 78days as of posting but no updates. If 6 months processing times is true so maybe by Feb or Mar 2019 is the judgement month?:rolleyes:

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@sbernados nothing new, alas!

I am currently on Day 84 and counting.... on 8th Nov I received the RPRF request and submitted it the same day, but since then..... SILENCE

I am vacillating between waiting and seeing what happens and ordering GCMS notes.... checking the account every day achieves nothing, because nothing changes.... and I don't know if I should even bother trying to call CIC because from what I have been reading on the forum, they don't really tell you anything new....

I have feeling we will be waiting until the new year to hear anything on our applications :(

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hi @NzKhn, @pizzacat, any updates? How many days are your apps now? :) mine is 78days as of posting but no updates. If 6 months processing times is true so maybe by Feb or Mar 2019 is the judgement month?:rolleyes:
We received procedural fairness letter last month and we havent submitted yet our response because it’s so time consuming to gather the evidences of common law and we want to give them everything. We plan to submit this week. So we expect that our application will take additional 1-2 months and hopefully not get refused.

Reactions: sbernados

nextaviationminister

Nov 27, 2018

I am currently on Day 84 and counting.... on 8th Nov I received the RPRF request and submitted it the same day, but since then..... SILENCE

I am vacillating between waiting and seeing what happens and ordering GCMS notes.... checking the account every day achieves nothing, because nothing changes.... and I don't know if I should even bother trying to call CIC because from what I have been reading on the forum, they don't really tell you anything new....

I have feeling we will be waiting until the new year to hear anything on our applications :(

there is no need to apply for GCMS..these guys are short staff + I have more than 5 inland friends waiting for PPR since Aug of which another friend who submit his application after received PPR last week..you are on the right track..

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018

I guess no news is still better news. Anyway, we just have to stay positive and wait. It’s better taking your mind off it and just be busy with other things. Definitely next year we will hear from them again.

singhsinghmandeep

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
But it hasn't been any of us PNP applicants :(:(:(:(:(

When will our turn come.........
Our turn is near don’t worry! The person who got PPR today I think his AOR was Sep 17th and you all guys are from same month and you all are getting PPR soon in December. Mine is earlier October I hope also get PPR in this month.