+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Our update is we received procedural fairness letter regarding common law. Manila VO is asking for more evidences. We were not able to submit everything what we have submitted to NBPNP during eapr because of limited file size we just selected a few. Anyway, we have saved everything we have submitted to NBPNP and we will add more evidences they requested. During NBPNP we submitted hundreds of pages of documents including photos as proofs of relationship maybe thats why we were never asked for ADR and got approved for nomination. Cant really find similar situation of common law applying through PNP then EE.

Reactions: Runaway Train

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Nothing on my side

Still patiently waiting for some movement in the application
@NzKhn
Sister, I think my file is lying in a queeeeee.....no update since Sep 26, trying to focus on my daily lifestyle and i must say, this is the only way to avoid so much concentration on Canda. I was almost getting killing myself for thinking about my application and now my decision is: I do not overthink about my application when the time comes, my PPR will come if Allah has the same will for me. I called again last week, the agent said, you are in normal processing time, you just calm down and wait for the update and don't worry so much.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@NzKhn
Sister, I think my file is lying in a queeeeee.....no update since Sep 26, trying to focus on my daily lifestyle and i must say, this is the only way to avoid so much concentration on Canda. I was almost getting killing myself for thinking about my application and now my decision is: I do not overthink about my application when the time comes, my PPR will come if Allah has the same will for me. I called again last week, the agent said, you are in normal processing time, you just calm down and wait for the update and don't worry so much.

I am resisting the urge to call CIC or email them. I am trying to not look at my account every day or even every second/third day. I am also trying not to be on the forum too often unless for a specific thing.

I know the application is still within the normal processing time. And I hope that in Sha Allah no news means good news in terms of not having my application rejected.

But still it's hard waiting every day, especially when others are getting movement on their applications and even getting that PPR notification.

So really just trying to be patient and trying to not to get disappointed every day. Hard work, but in Sha Allah everything will be fine.

Reactions: SRayhan87

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Every day I think to myself... will this be the day?
But nope.... each day just ends the same way... no change, no update....

Snails move faster than the IRCC currently :D

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
I don't think the IP1/IP2 thing actually reflects anything anymore.... I've been in so-called IP2 since CIC AOR... most probably due to biometrics
Hi,
IP2 has to be revert back to IP1 when they start Bg check i think. Bcsmine was also IP2 since AOR but after biometric done, a few days later it changed to IP1 again. since then nothing has changed. I have completed 100days today guys.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi,
IP2 has to be revert back to IP1 when they start Bg check i think. Bcsmine was also IP2 since AOR but after biometric done, a few days later it changed to IP1 again. since then nothing has changed. I have completed 100days today guys.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: you are worrying me now LOL because mine never changed to IP1 even after RPRF request. I am now on Day 79

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: you are worrying me now LOL because mine never changed to IP1 even after RPRF request. I am now on Day 79
Don't worry too much. You are already one step ahead of us as you already received RPRF request. Most of the Biometric applicant changed to IP1 again when their file moved to another step that i learned from biometric WhatsApp group. We have already passed eligibility by NB, then why they are taking so much time to trigger our PPR?? New Brunswick needs us very badly but they maybe don't know about that.