+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Don't worry too much. You are already one step ahead of us as you already received RPRF request. Most of the Biometric applicant changed to IP1 again when their file moved to another step that i learned from biometric WhatsApp group. We have already passed eligibility by NB, then why they are taking so much time to trigger our PPR?? New Brunswick needs us very badly but they maybe don't know about that.
Soon you will receive your GCMS notes, then you can follow up accordingly. I am waiting for Day 90, then I will order notes. Just for my own peace of mind.

Reactions: SRayhan87

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Soon you will receive your GCMS notes, then you can follow up accordingly. I am waiting for Day 90, then I will order notes. Just for my own peace of mind.
If this would take 30 days, then i will receive on Dec 6th, If it takes 35-40 days as per the trends then maybe gcmswill come to me in the middle of Dec. trying to keep myself in order.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
A couple of people with September AOR received PPR today.... one 11 September (FSW) and one 1st September (PNP).....

I guess PPRs are coming extremely slowly for September AORs ... but they are coming...... hoping for the best for all of us waiting....

Reactions: Archavin89

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
A couple of people with September AOR received PPR today.... one 11 September (FSW) and one 1st September (PNP).....

I guess PPRs are coming extremely slowly for September AORs ... but they are coming...... hoping for the best for all of us waiting....
A lot of June, July AOR is still pending as well as August. They are too much slow at the end of the year. But somehow few people got so much lucky you even cant imagine sister. Two NBPNP applicant AOR is same as mine got PPR almost a month back whereas we are lying nowhere. This week no one received PPR as per whatsapp group and Dec is a full of holiday for Canada.

Sunilsahu7

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
A lot of June, July AOR is still pending as well as August. They are too much slow at the end of the year. But somehow few people got so much lucky you even cant imagine sister. Two NBPNP applicant AOR is same as mine got PPR almost a month back whereas we are lying nowhere. This week no one received PPR as per whatsapp group and Dec is a full of holiday for Canada.
Agree to that... seems like we r stuck in middle... ordered GCMS notes to get an idea on the review done by case officers.. not sure when we will get a Ppr

Reactions: SRayhan87

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Guys

Just checked now... again, 2 people updated that they received PPR ... A PNP Outland applicant with Sept 23 AOR from Bangladesh - received yesterday Nov 30, and a CEC applicant Sept 9 AOR from India - received on Thursday 29 Nov

I honestly have NO IDEA anymore how CIC processes applications................ o_Oo_Oo_O

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Agree to that... seems like we r stuck in middle... ordered GCMS notes to get an idea on the review done by case officers.. not sure when we will get a Ppr
I will have my GCMS note it this week if they delivered as they promised in 30 days. Then i will let you know what exactly they are doing for the last 3 Months on my application.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Guys

Just checked now... again, 2 people updated that they received PPR ... A PNP Outland applicant with Sept 23 AOR from Bangladesh - received yesterday Nov 30, and a CEC applicant Sept 9 AOR from India - received on Thursday 29 Nov

I honestly have NO IDEA anymore how CIC processes applications................ o_Oo_Oo_O
You see, from Bangladesh, they are receiving PPR even after submitted their application, hence we are still waiting for an update. Actually, i believe which officer is responsible for our application is much lazier than we thought. He maybe forgets about our application moving forward with new applicants. We have paid the charge and i must say that was a lot amount of money...and the outcome is nothing...a big zero. I am frustrated about their working procedure. Why they did not finish one application when if first come to them?? I will wait one more month then surely will contact with Kim Jon Un and ask to nuke Sydney, CPC office :mad::confused::eek:

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
What I don't understand is how come my application is still at Sydney NS.... does this mean they haven't done anything on my file since MEP?? But then what does the fact I received RPRF request mean??

I think I am definitely going to have to order GCMS notes ... in a week it will be 90 days for me

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
What I don't understand is how come my application is still at Sydney NS.... does this mean they haven't done anything on my file since MEP?? But then what does the fact I received RPRF request mean??

I think I am definitely going to have to order GCMS notes ... in a week it will be 90 days for me
Me too!!
I called last time and the agent told me that, my case is now under CPC, Sydney. I mean CPC Sydney is the same as CPC, Ottawa?? Now, i came across many cases in this forum, they have passed already 100 and more days but still stuck in IP1. RPRF triggered sometimes they even started eligibility, criminality and security but i also learned that many case analysts asked it after done with eligibility. Hope they have done with your eligibility. I am waiting for my notes anxiously.

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
Me too!!
I called last time and the agent told me that, my case is now under CPC, Sydney. I mean CPC Sydney is the same as CPC, Ottawa?? Now, i came across many cases in this forum, they have passed already 100 and more days but still stuck in IP1. RPRF triggered sometimes they even started eligibility, criminality and security but i also learned that many case analysts asked it after done with eligibility. Hope they have done with your eligibility. I am waiting for my notes anxiously.
Hi there! call it just a bad luck if your file is under Sydney CIO. I have crossed 6 months from AOR but still waiting for the golden mail. There are many applicants waiting whose files r being processed at Sydney like us regardless of stream. Only a few got lucky to pass out. but majority of the applicants r still waiting. you can order GCMS notes to know details.

Jagadhri

May 29, 2012
Hello friends
I am living in NB for a year now, & want to sponsor my brother in law from India under family sponsorship. Not sure how to start. Any feedback or guidance from senior members is welcome.
Please advise how to start the process or to hire a agent is the best idea
Thank you in advance
Regards
Amit

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hi there! call it just a bad luck if your file is under Sydney CIO. I have crossed 6 months from AOR but still waiting for the golden mail. There are many applicants waiting whose files r being processed at Sydney like us regardless of stream. Only a few got lucky to pass out. but majority of the applicants r still waiting. you can order GCMS notes to know details.
Then, I should say not only bad luck...we are the most unfortunate applicant. Now, i am getting disappointed, i mean how come some people with the same AOR already got PPR, even 70-80days max and till our file is stuck at somewhere els. What a rubbish procedure system CIC have. This is totally unfair, injustice with us. I already ordered gcms on 5th Nov, let's see what they are actually doing. I am very angry ........... :confused:

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@SRayhan87 when you ordered GCMS notes, what information did you put on the Designated Representative’s Information on the consent form? Was it the same as the applicant's information (i.e. your information)? Do you also need to put in the Related Individual's information?