+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP File Transfer To CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia - December/ January

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
chicka said:
Let me give you some info.March applicants have been in process for more than 4 months.How much longer will it be.I will tell you.In August they will receive DECISION MADE status and wait for another 4 months.Sounds good enough to you???We have to do something!!!
chicka.. I understand your frustration.
you have applied in May 2012 ? and you are waiting since then. And you may get PPR before most of us as well...
I have applied in February 2012 and I got a response in March 2012 that I should get a response in 120 days.
But government changes stuff and they don't say it is fair. They just lie good.

I have been waiting for 17 months for now... I contacted several person.. but you cannot change any of the priority that they have.
Canada is a slow country and no one can say it is fair.
I have been waiting for 8 months for my PEng approval. it should take 40 days, technically, but no one cares.
Government does not have money and under staffed and not much they can do.

Or they don't want to do.
We have to do something. Yes. I have done it several times. to be honest nothing changed.
I gave up on tracking on it.

I am currently thinking of starting a new business on Immigration Consulting. Since, I know crazy much on PNP FSW and PhD streams, as well as Family Applicaitons... I even think most of us can do the same job as well...

Looking at the trend of processed apps...

I would say don't wait anything till end of summer chicka... but I might be wrong and you might get it tomorrow...

Sorry to pull your leg down but nothing we can do!

trackitt.com shows lots of pending apps from 2011... they are still outstanding...

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
chicka said:
This goes to Holygun.What type of permit did you get?Open,bridging permit?
I haven't seen it yet. But it should be an open work permit, since I had an open work permit...

Arale

Feb 27, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-28-2012
AOR Received.
April-18-2012
Med's Request
April-20-2012
Med's Done....
May-02-2012
Passport Req..
August-27-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting。。。
Josie281 said:
Hey Arale, Which MP in Newfoundland did you contact? I contacted Jack Harriss's office here and didn't get much luck.
Hey Josie, I talked to Ryan Cleary few weeks ago, and they just give the call back today for this little information!!
I really dont know how long we have to wait, I was plan to go back my country in May, but it delay until now...
Today when the MP office lady called, she ask me how much I know about my status, I said I just know the E-case, and she said she know the same thing. I told her I want to know more, I want to know which step i am in, but she said she called CIC they just told her that my status is : pending on medical exam... and I only can check on August 21, 2013. Bcas the review date is that day...

How about yours?

sampri

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2014
AOR Received.
February 28, 2014 (sponsorship approval)
Interview........
E-Cas In Process on September 10, 2014; Decision Made on September 30, 2014
Passport Req..
September 30, 2014
coshx said:
Application goes 'in process' when Eligibility is passed by the Officer. It gets assigned to an officer first who assesses the eligibility. This applies to only Jan to June 2012 applicants.
For July 2012 till present, Eligibility is passed from CIO and all the checks are started right from CIO. Infact, many people gets most of their checks done before even transferred to CIO.
All I can say is that I wish i would have applied late nov or jan, I would have been landed by now..

rickross

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
Med's Done....
11-06-2012
Interview........
Decision Made September 16th, 2013
Passport Req..
September 16th, 2013
LANDED..........
Almost there
Hello Guys, i am currently working in Canada and i'm a provincial nominee. MY application for permanent residency was received April 2012. My status on ECAS hasn't changed from application received since day one. I got request for medical and got it done in June 2012. I got RFRP and paid in May 2013. I haven't had any updates etc from CIC since then, only mail saying preference given to September 2011 applicants. I notice a lot of people are getting PPR, should i be worried?? Thanks
Rick

Arale

Feb 27, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-28-2012
AOR Received.
April-18-2012
Med's Request
April-20-2012
Med's Done....
May-02-2012
Passport Req..
August-27-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting。。。
rickross said:
Hello Guys, i am currently working in Canada and i'm a provincial nominee. MY application for permanent residency was received April 2012. My status on ECAS hasn't changed from application received since day one. I got request for medical and got it done in June 2012. I got RFRP and paid in May 2013. I haven't had any updates etc from CIC since then, only mail saying preference given to September 2011 applicants. I notice a lot of people are getting PPR, should i be worried?? Thanks
Rick
We r all in the same boat

malisa

May 15, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP=Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
9-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-07-2012
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
3-08-2012
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Jan18, 2013 (45 days)
Passport Req..
Ppr, 28 sept 2013. in process...23 aug 2013, decision made 28 sept, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2013. PR card..Jan 2014.
rickross said:
Rick
Hello Rick,
Welcome to the forum first. Secondly you dont need to worry at all. We all are in same boat and this boat is getting bigger and bigger. My case is almist same, you can look my previous posts and other members also.
Wish you good luck,.

sampri

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2014
AOR Received.
February 28, 2014 (sponsorship approval)
Interview........
E-Cas In Process on September 10, 2014; Decision Made on September 30, 2014
Passport Req..
September 30, 2014
rickross said:
Rick
I'm glad you joined the club. Help us all Wait for PPRs'.

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
News:

7.30PM

I received an email for doc request.

For the third time they are asking for the same documents...

At first I sent everything, and on their second request officer replied back saying everything is received no additional doc required.

Then 2 officer reviewed my entire application and said no further doc needed.

Then tonight got request for the same docs that I have send 3.5 months ago... Personal History update.... and Schedule A... for my spouse.

They are just funny....

Will call cic call centre tomorrow and see how it goes...

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
I think you should also send an email letting them know that you have already submitted these docs

Holygun said:
News:

7.30PM

I received an email for doc request.

For the third time they are asking for the same documents...

At first I sent everything, and on their second request officer replied back saying everything is received no additional doc required.

Then 2 officer reviewed my entire application and said no further doc needed.

Then tonight got request for the same docs that I have send 3.5 months ago... Personal History update.... and Schedule A... for my spouse.

They are just funny....

Will call cic call centre tomorrow and see how it goes...

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
Pari123 said:
I think you should also send an email letting them know that you have already submitted these docs
What I did I sent them an email saying that I have already sent 2 months 3 months ago... Nevertheless I still attached whatever they asked for.
CIC call centre said nothing they can do.
I also applied for GCMS notes. I want to see what is going on...

malisa

May 15, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP=Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
9-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-07-2012
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
3-08-2012
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Jan18, 2013 (45 days)
Passport Req..
Ppr, 28 sept 2013. in process...23 aug 2013, decision made 28 sept, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2013. PR card..Jan 2014.
Holygun said:
What I did I sent them an email saying that I have already sent 2 months 3 months ago... Nevertheless I still attached whatever they asked for.
Hi holygun,

Actually I have the same issue, they asked me for pcc frkm pakistan, even I havent visited pakistan for last two years. What I did is, I emailed them to ask about to furnish pcc from pakistan. They replied that tge previous one has been expired and you have to submit new in original with latest issue date. If youbget different answer plz inform me.

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holygun said:
Email them and fax them the docs...include this email with fax

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
malisa said:
Hi holygun,

Actually I have the same issue, they asked me for pcc frkm pakistan, even I havent visited pakistan for last two years. What I did is, I emailed them to ask about to furnish pcc from pakistan. They replied that tge previous one has been expired and you have to submit new in original with latest issue date. If youbget different answer plz inform me.
Hey, If you have submitted PCC with your application then it is expired and they will ask for new one, we all were asked to send new PCC and it doesnt matter if you didnt visit for long time, they will still ask.

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
Pari123 said:
Hey, If you have submitted PCC with your application then it is expired and they will ask for new one, we all were asked to send new PCC and it doesnt matter if you didnt visit for long time, they will still ask.
They did not ask for my PCC again. And my GCMS says that they accepted my PCC from last year. They did the eligibility check in april and they said all OK. that is what I read on GCMS.

I am trying to understand them but can't