+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP File Transfer To CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia - December/ January

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dee001 said:
I went to the border to get a new work permit because I was switching jobs. I had a closed one.
question:
1) How long was it valid upto?
2) Did yu have to take any approval from Provincial nominee office guys
3) Can you share Docs list
4) any other helpful; tips

dee001

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
coshx said:
Hi All.

I received my passport back today with COPR ;D
Passport Received at CPP-Ottawa on May 16, 2013.
Visa Issued on June 04, 2013.
Decision Made on June 07, 2013. Address unchanged.
Canadapost tracker activated on June 07, 2013.
Home address changed on June 10, 2013.
Passport received on June 11, 2013.

Finally, I will see my wife after almost 2 years :D :D :D.
Thanks guys for all the contributions. For those still waiting, I sincerely pray that your day of Joy come speedily in Jesus' name (amen).
I will be keeping tab on the forum. Guys, i'm waiting for your goodnews.
Happy for you!

coshx

May 8, 2013
samlogani said:
Coshx, once i get my PR, lets open an immigration office, we know more than many many consultants i guess
Seriously, we should open a consulting office ;D. We know quite more now. That's what CIC turns people into. A lot of people have become immigration consultants overnight.

Thanks Man! I wish you speed in your processing. Just hang on...it is well...

Suhpat

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010 and Feb 2012
Med's Done....
June2012
Passport Req..
June2012
VISA ISSUED...
May2013
LANDED..........
June 2013
samlogani said:
In your time line why are there 2 dates for App filed? Please advise
First one is for Application summitted in ALberta for AINP nomination approval, and second one is when I applied in CIC for PR.

Suhpat

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010 and Feb 2012
Med's Done....
June2012
Passport Req..
June2012
VISA ISSUED...
May2013
LANDED..........
June 2013
Wish you all good luck to get PR Visas soon... :) ;) :D ;D 8)

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
I wish we could get all the applicants together and march the protest in Ottawa. Sorry to burst your bubble April- may applicants but it's unlikely we"ll get PPR this summer

JAGGU

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
16 oct 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08 nov 2012
Med's Request
18 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
18 dec 2012 (2nd PPR on Mar'13, submitted in Apr'13, again in Jun'13)
VISA ISSUED...
7 sep 13
Suhpat said:
First one is for Application summitted in ALberta for AINP nomination approval, and second one is when I applied in CIC for PR.
hi suhpat, have u got your visa or still with ndvo since jun2012. ??

raihan850

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2012
AOR Received.
16-04-2012
Med's Request
16-04-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
coshx said:
Seriously, we should open a consulting office ;D. We know quite more now. That's what CIC turns people into. A lot of people have become immigration consultants overnight.

Thanks Man! I wish you speed in your processing. Just hang on...it is well...
Congratz coshx on ur visa. So from which province u applied from and when are going to exit

dee001

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
samlogani said:
question:
1) How long was it valid upto?
2) Did yu have to take any approval from Provincial nominee office guys
3) Can you share Docs list
4) any other helpful; tips
Hi,

The work permit I got was valid for 18months.
I took the nomination letter and a support letter (in place of LMO).
Documents: I pretty much took all my documents with me. Take everything that is required when you apply online.

Hope this helps.

Silver.Blue

May 9, 2013
dee001 said:
Hi,

The work permit I got was valid for 18months.
I took the nomination letter and a support letter (in place of LMO).
Documents: I pretty much took all my documents with me. Take everything that is required when you apply online.

Hope this helps.

hi dee001, are you from visa exempt country?

chanselay

Star Member
Feb 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo moved Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Feb.2012
AOR Received.
June 28, 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS in process - medical done Aug.2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
coshx said:
I sent them my personal history on the 25th of March. You know what I realized from my GCMS notes? My file was re-transferred to Ottawa again (within Ottawa) on March 14. Medical was sorted out by March 19. On March 27 (a day after my due date), Officer did the initial review. Meanwhile, I'd requested for GCMS notes on that same day (without the knowledge of the processing). I got the GCMS on April 23. The information I submitted did not reflect in the GCMS notes. So, on April 26, I sent an email (politely) to them to confirm if they got my RCMP check, New Police certificates and Updated history.
I got a response that night that they received them and they also said my application is in process.
HI Coshx, I received a letter from Cpp Ottawa yesterday. They are telling me to pay the RPRF, update of personal history and
update of police clearances, they gave me a deadline upto September 2013. I think my PPR is near. This is exactly the same case with you. By the way did they gave you a link to pay the RPRF in credit card? Because they said I have to pay this in credit card. Do I need to
pay RPRF to my kids 13 years old and 1 year old they did not mention this? Only spouse and myself. Have a good day. Thanks

coshx

May 8, 2013
raihan850 said:
Congratz coshx on ur visa. So from which province u applied from and when are going to exit
Saskatchewan. I'm landing at the end of this month. I'm not leaving Saskatchewan. I love the province. It's a good place to raise kids...Free from the hustle and bustle of major cities.

coshx

May 8, 2013
chanselay said:
HI Coshx, I received a letter from Cpp Ottawa yesterday. They are telling me to pay the RPRF, update of personal history and
update of police clearances, they gave me a deadline upto September 2013. I think my PPR is near. This is exactly the same case with you. By the way did they gave you a link to pay the RPRF in credit card? Because they said I have to pay this in credit card. Do I need to
pay RPRF to my kids 13 years old and 1 year old they did not mention this? Only spouse and myself. Have a good day. Thanks
Hi chanselay. Good to know they are asking for RPRF, update history and police certificate. I did not get a request for these documents. Instead, I sent it to them without them asking for it. Yes. Pay by credit card. It is now very easy. In my case, I paid it in advance in May 2012 by sending them a bank draft. Now, it's a different scenerio. Yes. you need to pay for everyone in your application. RPRF for children is different from adult. Please, consult the latest application guide/information regarding the payment to know the exact cost.
Do have a lovely evening!
Cheers!

iblueberry

May 17, 2013
Can't believe what I saw in the Nov 2012 forum.... Two applicants got PPR today and two yesterday..... I have been trying to keep a positive attitude but this is just ridiculous and unfair.... Can't find the reason ang logic behind this process... So dissapointed of how they are dealing with our good faith..... :mad: :mad: