3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Holygun said:
I am submitting my work permit renewal application tonight. Hope I get the PPR before work permit :) nothing I can do else... I gave up.
I applied paper application since my scanner is not working but do it online its faster.

Arale

Feb 27, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-28-2012
AOR Received.
April-18-2012
Med's Request
April-20-2012
Med's Done....
May-02-2012
Passport Req..
August-27-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting。。。
samlogani said:
Yes I also hope so, my file went in process on 30 April.
As I have added my spouse in my file and in GCMS notes for her Meds column was blank, I Emailed CPP-O to confirm that why the column is blank and do they want us to go for one more medicals as she went for her meds in Feb 2013, they replied in less than 24 hours saying that her and my meds are still valid, they will contact us if they need a document to "FINALIZE" my application.

From the language of the email it was kind a clear that I have done all my part and only thing I need to do now is to wait for the PPR email.

I dont know what is stopping them? Give us the PR and than Inquire about security and criminality etc, if they find us inadmissible they can always deny citizenship.
I dont know why they take so long for us. I've been in process since April 24, and I'm a single applicant.
Seems like they stop giving pre-June applicant pr for a week

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holygun said:
I am submitting my work permit renewal application tonight. Hope I get the PPR before work permit :) nothing I can do else... I gave up.
@Holygun..you are submitting app for Open Work Permit?

singh.gurjaspal

Mar 1, 2012
San Jose
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-04-212
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-07-2013
malisa said:
Dear Gurjaspal

Did you order GCMS from outside Canada or you are already in Canada. Is there any way I can order it from USA.

Thanks
Malisa,

Well I am not in Canada but my brother who is a Canadian Citizen did it for me. I had to sign the form for release of personal information though. It only costs 5 CAD. If you don't have any relative in Canada, there are various agencies who do that for you but they charge 25 CAD. I hope that helps.

Gurjaspal

John09

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2012
AOR Received.
20-04-2012
Med's Request
23-04-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
in process april-5
Passport Req..
????????????????????
Hi guys how many of the jan and feb applicants still waiting,
Anyone got their ppr request yet

blindsniper

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
Nomination.....
14-03-2012
AOR Received.
17-05-2012
Med's Request
17-05-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Interview........
In Process- May 15, 2013
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
exactly 14 months for my application today ... still the same .. waiting :)

Joie

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O, BC PNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
Nomination.....
15-10-2011 FOR PNP
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
Med's Request
Apr 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
22-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 22, 2013
LANDED..........
Sep 29, 2013
Its been almost two months, since my application went into process. I have applied to the GCMS notes to see what the hack is happening to my file.

At the time when CPP-O asked for RPRF, PCC and personal history; I was asked to submit all of this info by June 14, 2013 so I guess they will pick up my file after that date. Again just an assumption.

AMZA

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/01/2012
Nomination.....
17/11/2011
AOR Received.
16/03/2012
Med's Request
16/03/2012
Med's Done....
26/03/2012
Joie said:
Its been almost two months, since my application went into process. I have applied to the GCMS notes to see what the hack is happening to my file.

At the time when CPP-O asked for RPRF, PCC and personal history; I was asked to submit all of this info by June 14, 2013 so I guess they will pick up my file after that date. Again just an assumption.
Hey guys, so was checking march 2012 thread and one member said his friend was not sent ppr by email but was send the copr by mail. He send even if you are not from visa exempt country that's been happening. I've never heard of similar cases but I've heard some people got asked to send copies of their passports even from non exempt countries. Wondering of that's true. Would be nice to cut the whole passport wait. But considering the luck of our batch I don't know if I wanna get my hopes up. Anyone hear anything about that?

coshx

May 8, 2013
For sometime now, I've been seeing everyone make fuss about 'the right to leave the province of nomination after becoming a permanent resident'.
I have searched and digested the 'mobility rights and the charter of rights and freedoms' and can say that technically there's no law binding anyone to live in a province by force.Before you start jumping and dancing, I want you to read the full charter very very well (see below).
http://publications.gc.ca/Collection-R/LoPBdP/CIR/904-e.htm#A. Mobilitytxt
If you look closely at this charter, it is said to have so many loopholes. This then give the provincial govt right on the permanent resident status of anyone as per section 6(3) of the charter. For example, as far as I know, one of the conditions for nomination in Saskatchewan is "I intend to live in Saskatchewan and demonstrate my ability to settle and work in Saskatchewan". For signing this form, you've technically declared your allegiance to the province. If you look closely at the declaration you signed, you will see a clause such as "I understand that any false statements or concealment of a material fact may result in my exclusion from Canada and may be grounds for my prosecution or removal" (http://saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-100-9). Leaving the province will amount to lie and this contradicts your reason for applying for provincial nomination in the first instance.
The only way to be totally free from this bondage is when you become a canadian citizen. This does not mean people can still not move out of the province if they so wish to...but it has to be well explained. e.g. no job for your profession in the province. This is just my thought on this whole saga. Meanwhile, I will advise you consult with your lawyer for proper explanation and details before taking any step.
I recently heard that Saskatchewan govt has been sending emails to Saskatchewan Nominated Permanent Residents to supply information such as health card number, pay stubs, etc. The govt also released quota for respective application category.
I really don't know their motive but the provincial nomination is skewed. People who become permanent residents on PNP from outside Canada should and cannot be subjected to the same condition as people who already resides in the province.
I wish you all luck in your decisions!!!

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
coshx said:
For sometime now, I've been seeing everyone make fuss about 'the right to leave the province of nomination after becoming a permanent resident'.
I have searched and digested the 'mobility rights and the charter of rights and freedoms' and can say that technically there's no law binding anyone to live in a province by force.Before you start jumping and dancing, I want you to read the full charter very very well (see below).
If you look closely at this charter, it is said to have so many loopholes. This then give the provincial govt right on the permanent resident status of anyone as per section 6(3) of the charter. For example, as far as I know, one of the conditions for nomination in Saskatchewan is "I intend to live in Saskatchewan and demonstrate my ability to settle and work in Saskatchewan". For signing this form, you've technically declared your allegiance to the province. If you look closely at the declaration you signed, you will see a clause such as "I understand that any false statements or concealment of a material fact may result in my exclusion from Canada and may be grounds for my prosecution or removal" (http://saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-100-9). Leaving the province will amount to lie and this contradicts your reason for applying for provincial nomination in the first instance.
The only way to be totally free from this bondage is when you become a canadian citizen. This does not mean people can still not move out of the province if they so wish to...but it has to be well explained. e.g. no job for your profession in the province. This is just my thought on this whole saga. Meanwhile, I will advise you consult with your lawyer for proper explanation and details before taking any step.
I recently heard that Saskatchewan govt has been sending emails to Saskatchewan Nominated Permanent Residents to supply information such as health card number, pay stubs, etc. The govt also released quota for respective application category.
I really don't know their motive but the provincial nomination is skewed. People who become permanent residents on PNP from outside Canada should and cannot be subjected to the same condition as people who already resides in the province.
Nice job coshx. Guys hire him if you have plans to move out. :D

Suhpat

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010 and Feb 2012
Med's Done....
June2012
Passport Req..
June2012
VISA ISSUED...
May2013
LANDED..........
June 2013
Landed Yesterday with my Wife.

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
Suhpat said:
Landed Yesterday with my Wife.
Congratulations man. Good luck.

sulav787

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2012
File Transfer...
in process since April 22nd 2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Interview........
i hope not!!
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in canada
coshx said:
thanks for the reply cosx ..really appreciate it!!what if i want to study out of the province is this reason good enough ? what if you have lived here for 3 years already before you get pr?