Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Kerria said:
THE GOOD - AT LONG AWAITED- NEW CAME!!!
Much sooner that I expected.

My mom is asked to submit her passport to LVO!!![/b]
1. My ECAs is still IN PROCESS with 3 lines (since End of Aug)
2. The message came by email
3. Specs for photos: as for RP card, not for passport; link here (in French): http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/information/demandes/guides/5445FTOC.asp#appendiceB
4. She's also reminded not to inquire more on her status, as this will delay more the treatment of her demand
5. Kind of strage: looks like a final decision is not yet taken: "after passport will be received, a final decision will be made, and - if approuved- a COPR form will be sent to you
6. She's also reminded that landing could be done while in Canada, via CIC officer and that we should contact CIC on this.
7. How to send to passport: LVO doesn't impose any courrier company, but insisted that sending is with prepaid return.

I would have two queations:
Point 5 : is it OK? Anybody in same situation?
Point 6: should I call right now or after sending the passport and being able to prove it?

Congratulations! :)

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
northclare said:
Good news!!
I received a phone call from CPP-Ottawa yesterday to say that my parents PR application was now ready for finalization. They wanted to confirm where my parents were (they are currently visiting me in Canada) so they could request copies of their passports to the appropriate visa office for COPR issue. As they are currently in Canada, they will need to send copies of all pages of their passports to Seattle who will issue the COPR. This morning I received the email from CPP-O email address, but with Seattle letterhead, requesting the passport copies be submitted within 30 days and that COPR will be issued within 30 days of receipt.
So happy for you! Congratulations! :)

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
northclare said:
Good news!!
I received a phone call from CPP-Ottawa yesterday to say that my parents PR application was now ready for finalization. They wanted to confirm where my parents were (they are currently visiting me in Canada) so they could request copies of their passports to the appropriate visa office for COPR issue. As they are currently in Canada, they will need to send copies of all pages of their passports to Seattle who will issue the COPR. This morning I received the email from CPP-O email address, but with Seattle letterhead, requesting the passport copies be submitted within 30 days and that COPR will be issued within 30 days of receipt.
Congratulations!!! Long wait is over.... Your record in Google spreadsheet can be changed to Green color soon...

nanapush

Oct 31, 2008
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTOWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-06-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
19-04-2012
Med's Request
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
25-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2012
LANDED..........
will land on 5th Feb
northclare said:
Good news!!

Congratulations! All good news for those waiting for their own news from CPP-O.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
northclare said:
Good news!!
..that must be like music to your ears

cslave

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2012 from LVO
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Request
20-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
26-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2013
LANDED..........
04-08-2013
northclare said:
Good news!!
I received a phone call from CPP-Ottawa yesterday to say that my parents PR application was now ready for finalization.
Congrts !!! when did you apply initially at Mississauga ?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
cslave said:
Congrts !!! when did you apply initially at Mississauga ?
says in their profile, 9-2-2009

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
Kerria said:

3. Specs for photos: as for RP card, not for passport; link here (in French): http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/information/demandes/guides/5445FTOC.asp#appendiceB
4. She's also reminded not to inquire more on her status, as this will delay more the treatment of her demand
5. Kind of strage: looks like a final decision is not yet taken: "after passport will be received, a final decision will be made, and - if approuved- a COPR form will be sent to you
6. She's also reminded that landing could be done while in Canada, via CIC officer and that we should contact CIC on this.
7. How to send to passport: LVO doesn't impose any courrier company, but insisted that sending is with prepaid return.

Point 6: should I call right now or after sending the passport and being able to prove it?

Kerria, which LVO is it? DOes you country allow mailing passports across teh border? I know that my country (Russia) forbid mailing of passports outside of country so I know a person who got passport request from Moscow LVO and her mom is in Canada (so looks like her mom has to go home now and mail passport from there and then come back to land)

Whas your case processed in CPC-O or in home country LVO?

Kerria

Sep 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ sponsorparents, nanapush, suin: thanks, all the best for you too!

@ anik: it's LVO Bucharest - Romania and the whole case was processed there.
Yes, mailing passport in/out is permitted (or should I rather say: it's not forbidden): I know 3-4 people who already submitted their passports though mail.
Flying back & forth home is absolutely not the most convenient solution; but at least, it solves automatically the landing aspect.
[/quote]

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Kerria said:

Congrats Kerria...finally its coming to an end for you .

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
northclare said:
Good news!!
Congrats Northclare!!

Mockava

Star Member
Mar 25, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
Med's Request
07 mar 2012
Med's Done....
20 Mar 2012
Passport Req..
21-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
northclare said:
Good news!!
Congrats Northclare! Finally the wait is over! Hopefully I get a call soon! Would love to finalize things before Christmas! All the best to you! I do wonder what took them so long...

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
Kerria said:
@ sponsorparents, nanapush, suin: thanks, all the best for you too!

@ anik: it's LVO Bucharest - Romania and the whole case was processed there.
Yes, mailing passport in/out is permitted (or should I rather say: it's not forbidden): I know 3-4 people who already submitted their passports though mail.
Flying back & forth home is absolutely not the most convenient solution; but at least, it solves automatically the landing aspect.
Thanks for replying! Forgot to say - CONGRATULATIONS! great progress - thinks coming close to the end!

deepak07

Star Member
May 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 15,2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25,2011
AOR Received.
June 19,2012
File Transfer...
April 18,2012
Med's Request
Nov 08,2012
Passport Req..
Nov 08,2012
northclare said:
Good news!!

Congratulations Northclare :)

sonu86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
Not received
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
kandel said:
Raju735- I cant thankyou enough for being so generous to provide that letter to us...so nice of you thanks a lott.
but very sad and shocked at the same time...how can they i mean are they really this stupid?
Only thing which was different in our cases from previous 2006-07 (their files stayed at New Delhi for 2-3yrs) was additional document request in november 2011 (which was my only hope for faster processing at new delhi)...I thought we will be asked to deposit medical and passport and within few months tannna visa, but this!!
"sigh" :(
You are absolutly right....this is rediculous.....i mean if we have provided everything, including study proofs n other stuff why they are asking for it again...I mean after such a long time (for me almost 9 months since file is in ND), so what were they doing until now n if we provide all this again then they gona start review n hw long will it take to finalize the case then........God, i really hope they don't ask for all this again....however, my sister is over 22 now so they will surely ask for her.....well, one of my sis' friend got meds n pp request n she told me dat they ask only for regular study proof for person who is over 22 n nothing else......