Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012 - PCC requested by LVO and submitted in Sep.
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June-July 2013
Interview........
waived-Status change to In process on July 8, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
Landed on Feb 05 2016
Hello luck786......can you please read my post and respond for my questions regarding submission of documents to LVO which has already been submitted to Mississagua. Do we need to submit the same documents to LVO once again or is it ok to provide reference that these documents were provided earlier?
RR

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Roozi Rooti
I guess it is fine ,since they said provide if you haven't provided earlier.We were suppose to provide those additional supplementary forms and PCC.They asked for family tree and never provided one,or a link to form ,so I didn't provide that either.They asked for birth certificates but as I mentioned earlier it was lot of work and I took the option" if haven't provided before" for that.But I provided the forms again.
There are many members who just sent the PCC and supplementary forms and mentioned they have provided other stuff earlier.
CIC always ask for one thing so many time even if you have provided them earlier,If they will ask specifically then I will go through that pain again.
So far they didn't return anyones documents back or delayed any processing.So I guess we are fine.No need to worry.Beside some member told here on forum once that files are suppose to transfer phyically.Some CIC agent told her.
I am pretty sure if not physically then online definitely.So they have everything they want.

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
Shuga said:
a question to those who already got passport request - Is passport request from Ottawa a letter or an e-mail?
i got passport request from ND, i got it through letter, even though i have provided my email id, but still they send regular letter

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
kandel said:
Raju do you have to send any original certificates aswell? If yes how can you cuz you already sent in nov'11 add.doc.req.?
they have asked to submit original birth certi. for proof of relationship (which i was not asked to submit in nov 2011)

Roozirooti

Star Member
Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June-July 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
Landed on Feb 05 2016
Hi luck786 - Thanks for quick respponse. What do you mean by "But I provided the forms again".....do you mean that IMM0008, imm5469 and imm5406?

My parents sent documents to LVO in 3rd week of september.......have you heard any other update for any forum members from LVO Islamabad for applicants with dependants?

Thanks and much appreciated!
RR

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
kandel said:
Raju do you have to send any original certificates aswell? If yes how can you cuz you already sent in nov'11 add.doc.req.?
and also they asked to submit original death certi of applicants spouse

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Roozirooti said:
Hi luck786 - Thanks for quick respponse. What do you mean by "But I provided the forms again".....do you mean that IMM0008, imm5469 and imm5406?

My parents sent documents to LVO in 3rd week of september.......have you heard any other update for any forum members from LVO Islamabad for applicants with dependants?

Thanks and much appreciated!
RR
Hi RR
Yes the same forms IMM0008,IMM5469,IMM5406.
From our batch of Nov 2011,No,No one got any meds or PP request after submitting these documents to ISB.They are working slooooooowly on previous applications.I hope and wish they speed up like Ottawa.

Roozirooti

Star Member
Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June-July 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
Landed on Feb 05 2016
Thanks luck786.....I will call missisagua tomorow and will submit these documents once again.....just to avoid any potential delays.
Good luck for you and your family.
RR

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
Hi guys, I am providing the letter and document check list I rec'd for medical and passport submission.

Instructions for Family Class - Parents & Grandparents

In order to assess this application, updated copies of the items listed below are requested. Please note that if we do not receive the items listed below within 60 days of the date on this letter, this application may be refused.

• Application form (IMM008) for yourself
• A Schedule 1 form for you and one for all accompanying dependents over the age of 18.
• An Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) for you and for all accompanying dependents over the age of 18.
The correct forms are all available online at: www.cic.qc.ca/english/information/applications/fanncls.asp

• The documents listed on the attached Document Checklist for Family Class - Parents & Grandparents

• We also require that you and the other family members who are included in this application undergo complete medical examinations at a Designated Medical Practitioner. You must take this letter with you to the Designated Medical Practitioner. Please see the attached Instructions for Medical Examination for additional requirements. The issuance of medical instructions does not constitute final acceptance of your application.

Once you have completed your medical exam, submit your passports, the forms and items listed above, as a SINGLE package to our office at the following address:
Immigration Section
UNITB
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021 India

Please return a copy of this letter with the requested documents. Do not submit any documents or passports until you have prepared the entire package. If you do not have a passport at this time, you are requested to obtain one and send it along with the other requested documentation. Passports should be sent by any secured mail deliverers (hand delivery will not be accepted).

Document Checklist for Family Class - Parents & Grandparents

Mailing address within India, Nepal or Bhutan: Since we do not mail passports to addresses outside of India, Nepal and Bhutan you must, if you have not already done so, provide a mailing address in that territory.

If available: a valid email address which you authorize to use as a means of communication for any further follow-up on your application in order to expedite processing.

Documents which clearly establish the relationship between you and your sponsor as well as between you and your accompanying family members. Please provide a minimum of two (2) of the following: original birth certificates in original language issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths,
school documents such as Fifth. Middle. Matriculation or Senior Secondary school certificates and/or mark sheets from an education board, certified copy of your sponsor's old Indian passport showing the sponsors name and the parents' names. Indian marriage certificates showing parents' names,
and voter identification cards. Note: All documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation into English.

Updated educational documents for your accompanying dependents 22 years of age and above at the time of sponsorship. Educational documents such as original mark statements, certificates, diplomas and degrees. Also provide a letter from the institute or college stating his/her present
course of studies.

A completed Educational History form for each accompanying dependents 22 years of age and above, at the time of sponsorship.

A new police clearance certificate for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, for you and for all accompanying dependents over the age of 18, if the prior certificates on file are greater than 12 months old. For information on how to apply for a police certificate, see our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/enqlish/information/securitv/index.asp

A travel history form for you and for all accompanying dependents over the age of 18, declaring all travel undertaken. This form is also available on our website at the following address: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E33029.PDF

Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Please send a scan of the payment receipt to CPCMEXTCOM@cic.gc.ca. Please send a copy of the receipt with your forms to your office. For more
information, your sponsor should consult the following: http://www.cic.gc.ca/enqlish/information/fees/index.asp

Three (3) updated photographs each for you and for all accompanying dependents over the age of 18. For eacn person, make sure that their name is written on the back of at least one photo. The photos must be no more than 6 months old. Photograph specifications can be found on our website at the following address: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E33029.PDF

Original passport, along with any old expired passports, for you and your accompanying family members after all of the above documentation has been procured. You should retain a photocopy of the picture page of your passport in case further medical exams are required. The picture in the
passport for a child under 6 years of age must have been taken within the last 3 years; for a child between the ages of 7 and 18, within the last 5 years. Do not submit your passport until after completing your medical examination as you will need your passport for identification at the medical
examination.

If you have any non-accompanying dependents who were 22 years of age or above and unmarried at the time of the sponsorship, complete the attached Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form. You may photocopy the attached form as required.

Original death certificate of your spouse with certified English translation, if applicable.

Once again I would like to remind that these forms and documents are not asked to all (one of my friend rec'd medical request and was adviced to submit passport and photos....noting else)

Hope this will be helpful for many

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
raju735 said:
Hi guys, I am providing the letter and document check list I rec'd for medical and passport submission.

Instructions for Family Class - Parents & Grandparents

Wow! That looks scary... So, ND LVO request so much after all the paperwork was already submitted to Mississauga recently (as part of additional doc request)?
(I am glad I am not from that LVO :) - that list seems seriously intimidating :) )

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Thanks Raju

That list is just ridiculous whereas CPP-O simply ask for PP, some bad luck where file goes to ND

=====================

Question on PCC, they simply say provide PCC

How about Canadian?, they say they will ask if needed

If they ask for Travel History - my father has 4 passports with 30-40 trips in last 40 years, can't even tell the dates..what they gonna do with that info? provide a customized holiday package before stamping passport

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
I am wondering since I am sure to get meds for my folks - can I do it before hand? or there has to be some paperwork shown to them. I know UCI and File #?

habibmanzoor75

Oct 5, 2012
Eddream said:
Hello habibmanzoor75,

Greta news!!!. When was your letter dater. Just want to estimate the postal delay since I am impatiently expecting my approval letter too.
Take care!
The letter was dates Oct 18th. I provided my email but I got the letter.

cathy1984

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
hi guysss..i wish you can help me..i would like to invite my mother to visit me here in canada..so im planning to apply super visa..i have full time job but i dont have own house im just only have car...is it possible i could get my mom here?plss reply..thanks

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
cathy1984 said:
hi guysss..i wish you can help me..i would like to invite my mother to visit me here in canada..so im planning to apply super visa..i have full time job but i dont have own house im just only have car...is it possible i could get my mom here?plss reply..thanks
your income should be steady for no less than 3 moths and need to meet LICO. your mother also needs to prove strong ties to her country of residence.

you can read more info here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa.asp