+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

mrp

Feb 3, 2013
VAN01 said:
I think u n mrp got the visa n may be today or tmrw u guys will get dm also.
Well if that is the case I will be elated. My dad has been anxiously waiting for his passport in India. Just out of curiosity what leads you to believe that we will get a decision made soon. The status is showing In-process which means that they are waiting for something. My dad had stayed in Canada for 3 years on the visitor visa and subsequent extensions. He has also been to US 3-4 times however the stay was less than 6 months each time. Based on the posts in this forum, my understanding was that the next thing that would come form New Delhi Visa office would be a fingerprint request for RCMP clearance since he has stayed in Canada for that long. I did MP inquiry and requested the GCMS notes weeks ago and haven't heard back from either.

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013 (passport mailed out on 04-06-2013 and received on 07-06-2013)
mrp said:
Well if that is the case I will be elated. My dad has been anxiously waiting for his passport in India. Just out of curiosity what leads you to believe that we will get a decision made soon. The status is showing In-process which means that they are waiting for something. My dad had stayed in Canada for 3 years on the visitor visa and subsequent extensions. He has also been to US 3-4 times however the stay was less than 6 months each time. Based on the posts in this forum, my understanding was that the next thing that would come form New Delhi Visa office would be a fingerprint request for RCMP clearance since he has stayed in Canada for that long. I did MP inquiry and requested the GCMS notes weeks ago and haven't heard back from either.
i hope so too. i went through the previous posts where gagan was in a similar situation. his address changed a couple of days before the status change but i think both his home and mailing addresses changed at the same time. for us its just the home address.

Either way i think it means we are close unless we went up the previous poster who said that his address had changed 5 months ago.

keeping my fingers crossed.

VAN01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranja said:
i hope so too. i went through the previous posts where gagan was in a similar situation. his address changed a couple of days before the status change but i think both his home and mailing addresses changed at the same time. for us its just the home address.

Either way i think it means we are close unless we went up the previous poster who said that his address had changed 5 months ago.

keeping my fingers crossed.
ranja mailing address will remain the same.They will only update your home address which is going to be canada but this address will be partial i.e. just city, province and Canada. if this is what ur ecase is showing that means its positive dm.

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
VAN01 said:
ranja mailing address will remain the same.They will only update your home address which is going to be canada but this address will be partial i.e. just city, province and Canada. if this is what ur ecase is showing that means its positive dm.
The ecas is only showing partial address under home address. I too thought they need to keep the mailing address in India for now since they have to mail out stuff.

but here are the posts from gaggidhillon

march 8

gaggidhillon said:
frnd my HOME address is showing like SURRey,bC Canada and mailing address to showing with it of Canada one but until yesterday morning there is only 1 address that is mailing address of India one.but it's changed in afternoon
march 11

gaggidhillon said:
Finally

DECISION MADE!!!!

The Agonizing wait is over..

Thanks to all the forum members for the sharing and support. It would have not been possible without you guys.
I sincerely hope everyone gets their visas soon.

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding

VAN01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranja said:
The ecas is only showing partial address under home address. I too thought they need to keep the mailing address in India for now since they have to mail out stuff.

but here are the posts from gaggidhillon

march 8

march 11

[/quote
Dont worry veere, i think its time to pack the bags dm is on the way n pp too

sonu86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
Not received
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
ranja said:

Hi ranjha, I m sure on Monday u will c decision made on ur ecas....however, have a question when I check ecas I only see mailing address I.e my parents residential address and I don't see home address at all.....as u said home address has changed to Canadian one, means it was same as mailing adress before in ur case, wasn't it?

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
sonu86 said:
ranja said:

Hi ranjha, I m sure on Monday u will c decision made on ur ecas....however, have a question when I check ecas I only see mailing address I.e my parents residential address and I don't see home address at all.....as u said home address has changed to Canadian one, means it was same as mailing adress before in ur case, wasn't it?
before there was only one column for mailing address. the home address column just appeared today.

g00

Jan 11, 2013
ranja said:
I think so too. i am using the parents file number and i am not the rep. will keep the forum updated. any other nov 26 pp/medical requests noticed anything on their ecas.
there isnt any change in ecas. its just application received, nothing more nothing less. its been 5 months and still no news :( :( :'( :mad:

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
g00 said:
there isnt any change in ecas. its just application received, nothing more nothing less. its been 5 months and still no news :( :( :'( :mad:
if this is a good sign, which i hope it is, then am sure your will change too soon. at least they are doing something at LVO-ND.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
ranja said:
if this is a good sign, which i hope it is, then am sure your will change too soon. at least they are doing something at LVO-ND.
Some see that home address box before decision made ( like gagan ) and some see later so it looks like your number is up

ornela

May 25, 2013
sponsorship outside of canada

hello I am posting this e-mail. Can someone give an answer. Is regarding my husband. From this time i got this e-mail. We have sent the passport since 25 February 2013. From this time he hasn't got it back. Does anyone knows how long it take to get back the passport? Can you please advise me what to do?

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We are ready to undergo the final review of your application. Please mail us the original passports (not photocopies) valid for international travel for yourself and for each member of your family who will be accompanying you to Canada (not including Canadian citizens). Each individual must have his/her own passport.

We expect to receive the required documents within 30 days from the date of this e-mail. Your visas will be issued for entry to Canada before: 14/2/2014 .

No changes or extension to your visa will be possible after it is issued.

If you wish to use a courier service for return of your passport or documentation, you must provide a pre-paid, pre-addressed courier airwaybill when you send your passport. We will advise you when your visa is ready so you can contact your courier with pick up instructions. You should record the airwaybill number that you provided for return delivery so that you may track the delivery yourself. We will not contact courier companies on your behalf.

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Re: sponsorship outside of canada

ornela said:
hello I am posting this e-mail. Can someone give an answer. Is regarding my husband. From this time i got this e-mail. We have sent the passport since 25 February 2013. From this time he hasn't got it back. Does anyone knows how long it take to get back the passport? Can you please advise me what to do?

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are ready to undergo the final review of your application. Please mail us the original passports (not photocopies) valid for international travel for yourself and for each member of your family who will be accompanying you to Canada (not including Canadian citizens). Each individual must have his/her own passport.

We expect to receive the required documents within 30 days from the date of this e-mail. Your visas will be issued for entry to Canada before: 14/2/2014 .

If you wish to use a courier service for return of your passport or documentation, you must provide a pre-paid, pre-addressed courier airwaybill when you send your passport. We will advise you when your visa is ready so you can contact your courier with pick up instructions. You should record the airwaybill number that you provided for return delivery so that you may track the delivery yourself. We will not contact courier companies on your behalf.
am sorry i am just a bit confused, have you already sent them the passport? also when did you receive that email?

apple_talk

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Pilot)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-01-2012
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
16-04-2012
Med's Request
20-06-2012
Med's Done....
20-06-2012
Passport Req..
04-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2013
LANDED..........
13-02-2013

ornela said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This place is for PARENT'S SPONSORSHIP. You should post in spouse place not here.

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...

apple_talk said:
This place is for PARENT'S SPONSORSHIP. You should post in spouse place not here.
Thanks apple_talk, i didnt even catch that.

ornela

May 25, 2013

am sorry i am just a bit confused, have you already sent them the passport? also when did you receive that email?
[/quote]

yes i have been sending since 25 feb/2013. Last time i e-mail to Visa Section in Italy and the answer was :
We have not sent out your husband's passport yet as we are still doing a final review of the case. You will be advised in due course.
I don't understand have they approve it yet? Or i have to wait more?