Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013 Alhumdulillah :)
LANDED..........
Soon In Shaa Allah :)
Pari4u said:
Hira I like your comments its perfect just need some sradha and saburi means some patience and faith in god and we will be there

no updates for now congrets to those who got visa and medical recived

**Allah has perfect timing; never early, never late. It takes a little patience and it takes a lot of faith. But it's worth the wait. Always stay positive Smiley**
Thanks Pari4u :).. Though the wait is really frustrating as waiting 4-5 years is not a joke but there is a right time for everything and Allah know's it better .. It's a huge time span of one's life.. But with patience and faith we will overcome this hard time aswell :). We are just nearing the end already.. So best of luck to all of us :D :)

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
ATIP ( GCMS ) sent me another updated GCMS Notes free of charge?

Well, atleast something came free from them

hira.n

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-06-2012
File Transfer...
16-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
user828 said:
ATIP ( GCMS ) sent me another updated GCMS Notes free of charge?

Well, atleast something came free from them
Lol :p.. Any change in this one??

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
hira.n said:
Lol :p.. Any change in this one??
..nothing that I ddint know, request FBI PCC for Dad which i already sent - everything else is same

hira.n

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-06-2012
File Transfer...
16-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
user828 said:
..nothing that I ddint know, request FBI PCC for Dad which i already sent - everything else is same
I think they sent this one by mistake .. Nothing comes free in this world :p.. Anyways i hope they dont ask for anything else now from u guys and finalize the case as soon as possible . I dont know why dont they ask for everythng at one go !! :-$.. They rather prefer asking for things in bits and pieces.. Which just adds to the frustration.. These people surely know the ways of torturing applicants :-$..

harrie248

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
hira.n said:
I think they sent this one by mistake .. Nothing comes free in this world :p.. Anyways i hope they dont ask for anything else now from u guys and finalize the case as soon as possible . I dont know why dont they ask for everythng at one go !! :-$.. They rather prefer asking for things in bits and pieces.. Which just adds to the frustration.. These people surely know the ways of torturing applicants :-$..
I think they waiting for taxes 2012

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
hira.n said:
Offcourse its a mistake, went back and forth so many times
I work in tech too, and happened few times where the email chain is missing and it seems new stuff but its already resolved

habibmanzoor75

Oct 5, 2012
sumi_0530 said:
Today my e-cas status updated with medical received.

Is that means medical result are fine???

Means no problem in medical result???
When was the medical done, we got out medicals done on 17th but still not updates...

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
harrie248 said:
Guys i am also frustrated my parent ask me everyday appllied may 2008 ..passport medical done 26 nov 2012ecas update 19 dec 2012 medical recieved .....yes we should raise voice against ..tell me if anyone interested its not fair with us 2009 case are coming to canada and we are still waiting.....
whether anyone interested or not is not a question, someone should start........imagine if Mahatma Gandhi had said the same thing had we got independence?
unless and until we will not speak-up concerned authorities will not realize the gravity of the situation. Each and every process has time, and this is taking indefinite time.
i m ready to start petition but proper and effective words and draft is needed to do it, so can someone please help in this regard.

harrie248

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
raju735 said:
whether anyone interested or not is not a question, someone should start........imagine if Mahatma Gandhi had said the same thing had we got independence?
unless and until we will not speak-up concerned authorities will not realize the gravity of the situation. Each and every process has time, and this is taking indefinite time.
i m ready to start petition but proper and effective words and draft is needed to do it, so can someone please help in this regard.
[/quote
Which city in Canada you from?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Guys, I think this must be straight forward but just wanted to confirm, so as CIC accidentally sent me updated GCMS notes

So here's the deal, CIC sent us letter on 5th April request FBI PCC for my father which we sent already and received by New Delhi on 19th April ( DHL Confirmation )

So today in GCMS notes, I see 2 things

Outgoing - Which says SENT LETTER
Notes - ORIGINAL PPTS SENT FOR PA FOR OBTAINING FBI CLEARANCE
Label: Entered in Error

Now, it clearly says Entered in Error, and we didn't receive any passports. Just wanna make sure that what matters is OUTGOING and it was a mistake by the officer to assume he would send Passports back, I have erased the officers name ID but he is the same person in both sections

OUTGOING

NOTES

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cobweb

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
13-08-2012
Med's Request
25-11-2012
Med's Done....
16-12-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
27-Jan-2014
raju735 said:
I totally agree, when comes to technical writings , I am not good on it, hope someone comes up and we all can sign it

harrie248

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
GUYS IF THIS WORDING CAN HELP...............

Date 28 April 2013

To,
CANADIAN HIGH COMISSION
NEW DELHI

Subject: Regarding Parents Sponsorship

Sir,

We are writing to you regarding the case of our parent’s Mr father and mrs mother and request that you review their files. i (son) applied for permanent immigrationfor my parent in May 2008 and received acknowledge. We sent parents passport, medical and police clearance on date 26 November 2012 and till now CIC online status show us (IN PROCESS) medical and documents received December 2012 and it’s been 60 month almost how long we have to wait and we already fulfill all requirements and fee for permanent visa. We call many time CIC help line 1-800 number but no reply and we are getting worried because they kept passport for more then 5 months. It is important to note that we all (children) Son), immigrated to Canada legally and all are Canadian citizens who respect and abide by the law. We are hard-working and tax payers, who contribute to our Canadian society. So, please review our case.

We thank you in advance and for your time and consideration awaits your honest review of this obvious oversight.

Sincerely,

son

Toronto_pta

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
harrie248 said:
GUYS IF THIS WORDING CAN HELP...............

Date 28 April 2013

To,
CANADIAN HIGH COMISSION
NEW DELHI

Subject: Regarding Parents Sponsorship

Sir,

We are writing to you regarding the case of our parent's Mr father and mrs mother and request that you review their files. i (son) applied for permanent immigrationfor my parent in May 2008 and received acknowledge. We sent parents passport, medical and police clearance on date 26 November 2012 and till now CIC online status show us (IN PROCESS) medical and documents received December 2012 and it's been 60 month almost how long we have to wait and we already fulfill all requirements and fee for permanent visa. We call many time CIC help line 1-800 number but no reply and we are getting worried because they kept passport for more then 5 months. It is important to note that we all (children) Son), immigrated to Canada legally and all are Canadian citizens who respect and abide by the law. We are hard-working and tax payers, who contribute to our Canadian society. So, please review our case.

We thank you in advance and for your time and consideration awaits your honest review of this obvious oversight.

Sincerely,

son
I think you should review it again and update the grammar but otherwise I think you do make your point. Its another story that whether this letter will help at all.