20-06-2012
Passport Req..
04-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2013
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Andrei_T said:
Could you audit to see who destroy our spreadsheet and cancel his access from that IP address?
will have to do that.
Noticed user reg828 made $0.00 change.
I am locking the spreadsheet down. If possible please send me PM with your GMAIL account. We need regular members to be added so they can update spreadsheet on behalf on users.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
apple_talk said:
will have to do that.
I am locking the spreadsheet down. If possible please send me PM with your GMAIL account. We need regular members to be added so they can update spreadsheet on behalf on users.
thats me , saved the doc to local and was trying to add comments in DATE range, else nothing more

apple_talk

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Pilot)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-01-2012
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
16-04-2012
Med's Request
20-06-2012
Med's Done....
20-06-2012
Passport Req..
04-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2013
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
user828 said:
thats me , saved the doc to local and was trying to add comments in DATE range, else nothing more
np

tkurdieh

Nov 5, 2012
LUCK 786

Do you know what is the timeline in Ottawa

like when will I receive request to submit medical exams and PC

And both documents are received how long it takes to issue visa and received PR Card

Thanks

Ultimate7

Oct 19, 2012
Thanks Snspring, Kandel, Gaggidhillon & Rajmalhotra7. Raj, my LVO was New Delhi (but file was processed at CPP-Ottawa).

Good luck guys.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
apple_talk said:
will have to do that.
Apple_talk why only gmail account? & spreadsheet is not locked yet
Some one deleted raju735's name and put same $0.00 instead..i have changed it for now until he/she does something again.

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
kandel said:
Apple_talk why only gmail account? & spreadsheet is not locked yet
Some one deleted raju735's name and put same $0.00 instead..i have changed it for now until he/she does something again.
thanks kandel for restoring my details and can the spread sheet be locked asap and only 2 -3 person can only have access to it?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
rajmalhotra7 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-11-05.asp?utm_source=media-centre-email&utm_medium=email-eng&utm_campaign=generic

2010 applicants could see additional document request soon.
The link above is released via CIC, but I was reading Globe and Mail - here it is

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/ottawa-to-welcome-older-immigrants-to-clear-backlog/article4954532/

Some points to ponder
======================================================

Family reunification is a politically difficult question because of its crucial importance in many immigrant communities, particularly the suburban ridings around Toronto and Vancouver that handed the Conservatives a majority government in the past election. Mr. Kenney, speaking to a room of reporters primarily from Canadian ethnic media outlets, highlighted his government's decision to raise family reunification numbers substantially.

But he also pointed out that this may not be the case over the long term. He said his government's primary goal is to cut the backlog of applications that had pushed wait times beyond eight years in some cases. No new family reunification applications will be processed before 2014 to prevent the backlog from growing. In future, Mr. Kenney said, there will be a new family reunification program “that limits intake to a level that is fiscally sustainable.”

After reading the article, it seems they are quite content with the Supervisa system, where it doesn't cost them anything. Who knows what rules they will put in for future apps and/or might tweak the supervisa to 4 years ( my personal opinion ). Frankly, they created this backlog, and it seem,s while it won't be possible to clear everything by Nov, 2013 - late 2009 and 2010 apps will go on further as these numbers are really high.

Kenney also has to answer folks who have these comments

1) Thank God my parents left Ontario and went back to the Maritimes to retire. At least they won't have to compete with all those old imported folks tying up the already over-crowded E.R.s and medical facilities. It's not fair that people who worked all their lives and paid their taxes have to stand in line behind someone who never paid a nickel but will get gold-plated service. This is vote-buying to the nth degree........

Who knew Geriatric immigrants offered such a great economic advantage.

I think Miss Jinny needs to visit any one of Canada's overcrowded hospitals and see for her self just how many of these "caregivers" are racking up hotel bills to the tune of a $1000 per night!

2) older immigrants are needed to flood the hospital system which is already splitting at the seams and sinking Ontario into junk bond staus.

25,000 hip replacements at $25,000 a pop
Total cost = $625 million

This is referred to as deficit drift,politicians unwilling to make tough choices, sinking Canada further into debt.

At this rate China will repos us in 50 years.

Politicians should visit a GTA hospital in disguise to see the old bodies lying around waiting for a spot.

Total madness.

3) This is outrageous . A bunch of old people from foreign countries with full access to our healthcare without having paid into it their entire lives like native born Canadians. I've had it with the Tories. We need to bring back Reform to stand up for Canada

4) There is also more to this than economics. Since when did it become problematic to want to be around fellow citizens that shared the same language, customs and social norms?

The proponents of immigration and multicult can rarely come up with positives other than increased menu choices and a wider range of festivals.

This is small potatoes in comparison to the daily affront to traditional Canadian politeness and norms committed hourly in places like the GTA and Vancouver. Whether it be the bedsheet clad Somali woman with 6 progeny in toe squawking on a cell phone or the old Chinese guy hacking and spitting all over the sidewalk. It is essentially the silent destruction of Canada.

deepak07

Star Member
May 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 15,2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25,2011
AOR Received.
June 19,2012
File Transfer...
April 18,2012
Med's Request
Nov 08,2012
Passport Req..
Nov 08,2012
user828 said:
The link above is released via CIC, but I was reading Globe and Mail - here it is

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/ottawa-to-welcome-older-immigrants-to-clear-backlog/article4954532/

Some points to ponder

Family reunification is a politically difficult question because of its crucial importance in many immigrant communities, particularly the suburban ridings around Toronto and Vancouver that handed the Conservatives a majority government in the past election. Mr. Kenney, speaking to a room of reporters primarily from Canadian ethnic media outlets, highlighted his government's decision to raise family reunification numbers substantially.

But he also pointed out that this may not be the case over the long term. He said his government's primary goal is to cut the backlog of applications that had pushed wait times beyond eight years in some cases. No new family reunification applications will be processed before 2014 to prevent the backlog from growing. In future, Mr. Kenney said, there will be a new family reunification program “that limits intake to a level that is fiscally sustainable.”

After reading the article, it seems they are quite content with the Supervisa system, where it doesn't cost them anything. Who knows what rules they will put in for future apps and/or might tweak the supervisa to 4 years ( my personal opinion ). Frankly, they created this backlog, and it seem,s while it won't be possible to clear everything by Nov, 2013 - late 2009 and 2010 apps will go on further as these numbers are really high.
I think he will start the new program that will require to charge upfront fee of about $40,000 per parent for the health coverage as health coverage is the biggest concern he has with the older parents.

gaggidhillon

Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 april 2008
Doc's Request.
30 nov 2011
Nomination.....
27-jan-2012 doc send
AOR Received.
11-may-2012
File Transfer...
29 august 2012,AOR FROM NEW DELHI ON 9 OCTOBER 2012
Med's Request
08-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
07 dec 2012,ecas acknowledge medical on 30/12/12
Passport Req..
08-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06- march 2013 ("address change on 8 march"DM on 11 march")
LANDED..........
Last week of march
user828 said:

Some points to ponder

Hi frnd what u expecting when we got medical request from my calculation i think in dec 2012 or jan 2013 we get some good news i am praying to god i might be correct

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
deepak07 said:
I think he will start the new program that will require to charge upfront fee of about $40,000 per parent for the health coverage as health coverage is the biggest concern he has with the older parents.
I added more stuff in my post, you are probably right - almost every comment revolved around Health Care

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
gaggidhillon said:
Hi frnd what u expecting when we got medical request from my calculation i think in dec 2012 or jan 2013 we get some good news i am praying to god i might be correct
I have stopped expecting :(

According to other posters timeline, I should have received meds and PPR sometime in mid-October and then I see some other folks before me so I am just 8)

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tkurdieh said:
LUCK 786
Do you know what is the timeline in Ottawa

like when will I receive request to submit medical exams and PC

And both documents are received how long it takes to issue visa and received PR Card

Thanks
Here is the link of our google docs .you can find important info here and can compare your timeline with other Ottawa people.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/checklist-visitor-visa-for-parents-t110594.0.html

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
raju735 said:
thanks kandel for restoring my details and can the spread sheet be locked asap and only 2 -3 person can only have access to it?
Your welcome raju...this is my job lol