+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

tony.patti

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
Thanks Sana7 for the info. did u receive notification via email? they sent you medical request in Canada. r ur parents overseas or in Canada? if overseas did u mailed the medicals docs to your parents to overseas? Thanks

Sana7

Star Member
Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
30-03-2012
AOR Received.
07-06-2012
File Transfer...
29-08-2012
Med's Request
11-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
March 2013
tony.patti said:
Thanks Sana7 for the info. did u receive notification via email? they sent you medical request in Canada. r ur parents overseas or in Canada? if overseas did u mailed the medicals docs to your parents to overseas? Thanks
Request for medicals came via e-mail to my e-mail address as I am a representative. My parent was in Canada at the time when e-mail was received. The form was attached together with the instructions to the e-mail so all I needed was to print the form out and call a DMP to book an appointment. Otherwise when parents are oversees, I would just forward e-mail to them to print-out and take to a DMP over there.

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
user828 said:
GCMS Notes

Does anyone know what the following means

1) Received and PA'ED to file

2) Location: Registry
1. Not sure, but appears that the documents in question were added to the file
2. The current physical location of your file

seang

Aug 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2009
Doc's Request.
31-03-2012
AOR Received.
17-07-2012
File Transfer...
02-10-2012
Med's Request
22-10-2012
Med's Done....
29-10-2012
Hi there all

just checked Ecas and is showing decision made for sponsorship application :D. Letter sent on Oct 2 so hopefully will get it soon , has anyone on the forum ever been rejected as a sponsor?

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
seang said:
Hi there all

just checked Ecas and is showing decision made for sponsorship application :D. Letter sent on Oct 2 so hopefully will get it soon , has anyone on the forum ever been rejected as a sponsor?
Congrats. Never heard of anyone having received a rejection letter in this group. I heard on one, but that was a mistake on part of CIC and not the sponsor (they did not calculate the LICO correctly I think).

seang

Aug 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2009
Doc's Request.
31-03-2012
AOR Received.
17-07-2012
File Transfer...
02-10-2012
Med's Request
22-10-2012
Med's Done....
29-10-2012
sakamath said:
Congrats. Never heard of anyone having received a rejection letter in this group. I heard on one, but that was a mistake on part of CIC and not the sponsor (they did not calculate the LICO correctly I think).
Hopefully I won't be the first. What does the letter contain, does it tell you what office the PR application has been sent to?

Andrei_T

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-FEB-2008
Doc's Request.
25-NOV-2011
File Transfer...
18-JAN-2012
Med's Request
13-FEB-2012
Med's Done....
21-FEB-2012
Passport Req..
1-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
7-NOV-2012
LANDED..........
7-DEC-2012
Luck786 said:
Congratulations nabha :)

@ Andrei T
you need atleast 10 posts on this forum before you could send a personal message.
Thanks Luck786!

hmadra

Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
Waiting
So, After doing the medicals here is what CIC did to me today ...

Date: October 5, 2012

UCI:
Application number:

PRINCIPAL APPLICANT

Email:

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue processing your application, please submit the following document(s):

Ø Proof of Relationship between you and your sponsor: relationship document such as, but not limited to, sponsor’s Indian passport, including back page showing name of parent(s); sponsor’s school certificates showing name of parent(s); sponsor’s baptismal certificate showing name of parent(s), etc.

The Birth Certificate that has been provided is unacceptable as it does not indicate the name of the child.

Please note:

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation completed by a certified translator, and a copy of the original document. If any of the requested document(s) are not available, please submit a detailed written explanation.

IMPORTANT

The above document(s) must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this notice. If we do not receive a response within 60 days from the date of this notice, a decision will be made based on the information on your file, which could lead to the refusal of your application.

PLEASE NOTE: NO OTHER REMINDER WILL BE SENT TO YOU.

Please submit your document(s) along with a copy of this notice to the address indicated below.

Yours truly,

Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

219 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1, Canada

Really ???????????? After medicals ????????????????

Cant get my mind straight now....

Andrei_T

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-FEB-2008
Doc's Request.
25-NOV-2011
File Transfer...
18-JAN-2012
Med's Request
13-FEB-2012
Med's Done....
21-FEB-2012
Passport Req..
1-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
7-NOV-2012
LANDED..........
7-DEC-2012
northclare said:
As Mockava mentioned, I am also in the same situation. When did you submit your original application? I am wondering if they are trying to honour the order in which the original applications are received. I was close to the end of the date range for the first batch that Ottawa started processing (original application Feb 2009), so perhaps they are making us wait...an enquiry to my MP has confirmed that it is a positive decision that has been made and that a COPR will be issued, but no timeline could be provided! Very frustrating as my parents are waiting to move.
Thanks northclare! I submit my original application in February 2008 so I don't think they are trying to honor the original order because there is an applicant (CANOCAN) from June 2008 @ which already got the visa from CPP-O.
I sent a message to my MP but he didn't answer it. Did you go personally to see your MP?
Could please let me know how if it is ok to contact myself you MP to find out the decision?
Thanks,
Andrei T

Mockava

Star Member
Mar 25, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
Med's Request
07 mar 2012
Med's Done....
20 Mar 2012
Passport Req..
21-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
northclare said:
As Mockava mentioned, I am also in the same situation. When did you submit your original application? I am wondering if they are trying to honour the order in which the original applications are received. I was close to the end of the date range for the first batch that Ottawa started processing (original application Feb 2009), so perhaps they are making us wait...an enquiry to my MP has confirmed that it is a positive decision that has been made and that a COPR will be issued, but no timeline could be provided! Very frustrating as my parents are waiting to move.
Daubt that is the case. Our application filed May 2008, and I believe there are people with final results who filed after. Is this common to Europien countries by any chance? Maybe they have to do something different, although dont think so...

Are we all waiting after decision made, are from visa excempt countries? But I believe I have seen cases as well from those countries with final letter. No idea what the reason might be.

Andrei_T

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-FEB-2008
Doc's Request.
25-NOV-2011
File Transfer...
18-JAN-2012
Med's Request
13-FEB-2012
Med's Done....
21-FEB-2012
Passport Req..
1-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
7-NOV-2012
LANDED..........
7-DEC-2012
hmadra said:
So, After doing the medicals here is what CIC did to me today ...

Date: October 5, 2012

UCI:
Application number:

PRINCIPAL APPLICANT

Email:

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue processing your application, please submit the following document(s):

Ø Proof of Relationship between you and your sponsor: relationship document such as, but not limited to, sponsor's Indian passport, including back page showing name of parent(s); sponsor's school certificates showing name of parent(s); sponsor's baptismal certificate showing name of parent(s), etc.

The Birth Certificate that has been provided is unacceptable as it does not indicate the name of the child.

Please note:

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation completed by a certified translator, and a copy of the original document. If any of the requested document(s) are not available, please submit a detailed written explanation.

IMPORTANT

The above document(s) must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this notice. If we do not receive a response within 60 days from the date of this notice, a decision will be made based on the information on your file, which could lead to the refusal of your application.

PLEASE NOTE: NO OTHER REMINDER WILL BE SENT TO YOU.

Please submit your document(s) along with a copy of this notice to the address indicated below.

Yours truly,

Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

219 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1, Canada

That's outrageous. I thought that things are cleared before they approved the sponsorship in Mississauga.

hmadra

Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
Waiting
Andrei_T said:
That's outrageous. I thought that things are cleared before they approved the sponsorship in Mississauga.

Can anyone figure this out ???????

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmadra said:

too bad... They should have asked for those documents at the time of medical request. I guess they did not look at supporting documents at that time and just issued medical request. Now, when they opened your file for review, they are requesting more documents which will delay your case by few weeks, if not months. You have no other choice, but to furnish the documents asked.

One of my friend was asked to re-submit background declaration form, along with medical request.

Mockava

Star Member
Mar 25, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
Med's Request
07 mar 2012
Med's Done....
20 Mar 2012
Passport Req..
21-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
hmadra said:

CIC has rigt to ask for proof of documents, even after visa is issued, so we should be prepared even at the border entry. I suppose different officer is looking at the file now for your sponsored person application. First one approved your sponorship, but this one is looking into more details. Of couse it is unusual, but it is possible. Sorry this happened to you, but try to get all info to them ASAP.

You are not hiding anything, so no reason to be scared, but I would be upset as well, since this will definatelly delay your application processing times.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
sakamath said: