+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

T

torontonian999

Re: parents sponsership joine here

Medicals done for visa extension is NOT accepted for PR applications even if it was done within the last one year. So, the applicant must undergo a separate medical examination for his/her PR application.

apple_talk said:
Have your parents applied for Visa extension if yes, then they should have done medicals by now. You just let CPC-O know that, they may/may not require medicals in done in less than 1 yr. It will be up to CIC staff to decide that they may go either way.
[/qu

jdeep

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
17-03-2012
Med's Request
18-04-2012
Med's Done....
24-04-2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 9,2013
LANDED..........
Feb , 27,2013
Hi Guys,

Anybody whose file transferred to CPP-O in March got medical request.. please update...

Regards,
jdeep

alba1

Star Member
Mar 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
30-3-2012
File Transfer...
13-4-2012
Med's Request
June 19, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012
Anik said:
Congrats! I guess you are somewhere closer to the East coast, aren't you? (I am on the West coast so it takes longer for CIC mail to arrive).

Hopefully mine is on the way...(the status said it was sent April 12 but the agent on the phone said that it may or may not have actually been mailed...)
I live in Toronto, so very close. I hope you get it very soon.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Muhriz said:
Question regarding "Proof of continuous full-time studies aged 22 or over,

letter from school indicating the number of hours of classes attended per day, and the number of days attended per week.

Is there any minimum number of hours to be eligible for full-time. My brother told me that he is full-time in M-Phil and attending 2 days per week (12 hours total). School also says this is full time, not sure if CIC can challenge this. Any comments?

thanks.
Full-time studies in Canada means at lease 60% of the course load. If he is doing M-phil and taking full course then he is consider full time student and he also has to show that parents are taking care of him e.g. studies/lodging etc.

D_India

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/03/2009
Doc's Request.
30/03/2012
File Transfer...
10/08/2012 (New Delhi) AOR from LVO : 25/08/2012
Med's Request
26/11/2012
Med's Done....
08/12/2012
Passport Req..
26/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
17/10/2013
LANDED..........
will land in November 2013
luckysush said:
I joined this forum today and i am sharing my info:-

Applied : May 2008
Document Request : 25 Nov
Documents Submitted: 13th Feb (recieved by immigration office)
E case- No change
Rest waiting???
Also want to know that which address sponsorship application had to sent

(1) Spouses, common-law or conjugal partner and dependent children:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON

or
(2)Other family class applications:

CPC Mississauga

P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

I sent to the first one as letter from cic said for address at (1)

which is right as i am confused cause did not get any response till date

lucky
Yes, It must go to address # 1. You sent it right place.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
h-india said:
Regarding imm 0008.when i select current country of residence ENGLAND.then DATE AND PLACE OF YOUR LAST ENTRY TO CANADA GREYD OUT.Icannot fill the dates.my father camt to canada in 2008.what i should do.any advice.
salyrm said:
You need to write this info on an additional separate paper and include it in your file when sending to CIC , I had the same thing.
that option only opens up when you pick CANADA as Country of Residence but Q. 12 can take care of it, if it was in last 5 years. In Hindsight, you mention UCI or not, they would know if you ever visited Canada

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
starzibal said:
Sorry, didn't understand what does that mean?
Their quota is to issue 1500 visa under Parents Category but the inventory is about 2249 ( i.e, -749 )

panjab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2012
AOR Received.
18-10-2007
File Transfer...
15-02-2012
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Med's Done....
01-04-2012
Passport Req..
17-09-2012
Guys,

I have a request for everybody. I have seen a lot of people posting and recommending that you should call CIC again and again until they get a good agent who will answer their questions or tell them what they want to hear.

Doing this would not help your case, what it will do for sure is make more work for CIC agents and delay processing further. I know everybody wishes their loved ones come to Canada quickly. And I pray and wish everybody good luck. But showing desperation will not help.

So please do not overload the call centers, I had to wait 40 minutes for an agent to get an answer which took 2 minutes to answer. SO PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT call again and again, they are following a process and will not break the queue.

Thanks

mash_afg

Dec 31, 2011
HELLO DEAR GUYS
I JUST REALLY WANT TO KNOW YOUR IDEA AS SOME OF U ANSWERED ME BUT I STILL WANT MORE OF U GUYS TO REPLY AS IN IMM008 AS THERE IS QUESTION ABOUT NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD AS MY PARENTS HAVE NATIONAL ID AS OUR HOMELAND DOES NOT HAVE ANY EXPIRY ON NATIONAL ID SO WHAT SHOULD I DO ? PLEASE SHARE YOUR IDEA AS I AM STUCK THERE
I APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY
THANKS SO MUCH
AND ALSO ABOUT CONTACT ADDRESS SHOULD I PUT MY ADDRESS HERE IN CANADA OR MY PARENTS ADDRESS AND ALSO TELEPHONE NUMBER LIKE ALTERNATIVE AS THAT PART WHAT U GUYS DID ?
I APPRECIATE
THANK U SO MUCH

mash_afg

Dec 31, 2011
HELLO DEAR
AS ABOUT VALIDATION OF IMM008 CAN I DO IT JUST AS A SAMPLE AND DO RE DO AGAIN ANOTHER ONE? IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY PROBLEM ?
THANKS

Spons

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2011
Nomination.....
Documents sent on Feb 10, 2012
AOR Received.
May 9, 2012
File Transfer...
May 23, 2012
panjab said:
Guys,

I have a request for everybody. I have seen a lot of people posting and recommending that you should call CIC again and again until they get a good agent who will answer their questions or tell them what they want to hear.

Doing this would not help your case, what it will do for sure is make more work for CIC agents and delay processing further. I know everybody wishes their loved ones come to Canada quickly. And I pray and wish everybody good luck. But showing desperation will not help.

So please do not overload the call centers, I had to wait 40 minutes for an agent to get an answer which took 2 minutes to answer. SO PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT call again and again, they are following a process and will not break the queue.

Thanks
Panjab: We are dealing with a small sample of applicants here in this forum compared the number of people who have applied for sponsorship. Besides, I do not think that call centre agents deal directly with processing the application. There are different agents responding phones from those who investigate the application...At least this is my understanding.

Snspring

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO: Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-05-2012
Med's Request
30-05-2014
Spons said:
Panjab: We are dealing with a small sample of applicants here in this forum compared the number of people who have applied for sponsorship. Besides, I do not think that call centre agents deal directly with processing the application. There are different agents responding phones from those who investigate the application...At least this is my understanding.
I agree with Spons too.

h-india

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
HI SHUGA i read one of your answers that you sponsor your parents from england.i also sponsor my father from england.my question is that do they NATIONAL IDENTITY DOCUMENT in england or not.it,s regARDING imm 0008.THANKS.

mash_afg

Dec 31, 2011
HELLO DEAR GUYS
I JUST REALLY WANT TO KNOW YOUR IDEA AS SOME OF U ANSWERED ME BUT I STILL WANT MORE OF U GUYS TO REPLY AS IN IMM008 AS THERE IS QUESTION ABOUT NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD AS MY PARENTS HAVE NATIONAL ID AS OUR HOMELAND DOES NOT HAVE ANY EXPIRY ON NATIONAL ID SO WHAT SHOULD I DO ? PLEASE SHARE YOUR IDEA AS I AM STUCK THERE
I APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY
THANKS SO MUCH
AND ALSO ABOUT CONTACT ADDRESS SHOULD I PUT MY ADDRESS HERE IN CANADA OR MY PARENTS ADDRESS AND ALSO TELEPHONE NUMBER LIKE ALTERNATIVE AS THAT PART WHAT U GUYS DID ?
I APPRECIATE
THANK U SO MUCH