25-11-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
03-03-2012 and 03-07-2012
h-india said:
HI SHUGA i read one of your answers that you sponsor your parents from england.
sorry, we are not from England... my parents medicals were send to London, UK because it's a regional medical office for our country... but we are not from England :)

Muhriz

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Need some suggestion regarding travel documents and passports.

What if passport is close to expiry or expired while submitting applicaiton. My mother passport is expiring in August?

Thanks.

h-india

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
Shuga said:
sorry, we are not from England... my parents medicals were send to London, UK because it's a regional medical office for our country... but we are not from England :)
thanks SHUGA for your answer.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
mash_afg said:
HELLO DEAR GUYS
I JUST REALLY WANT TO KNOW YOUR IDEA AS SOME OF U ANSWERED ME BUT I STILL WANT MORE OF U GUYS TO REPLY AS IN IMM008 AS THERE IS QUESTION ABOUT NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD AS MY PARENTS HAVE NATIONAL ID AS OUR HOMELAND DOES NOT HAVE ANY EXPIRY ON NATIONAL ID SO WHAT SHOULD I DO ? PLEASE SHARE YOUR IDEA AS I AM STUCK THERE
I APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY
THANKS SO MUCH
AND ALSO ABOUT CONTACT ADDRESS SHOULD I PUT MY ADDRESS HERE IN CANADA OR MY PARENTS ADDRESS AND ALSO TELEPHONE NUMBER LIKE ALTERNATIVE AS THAT PART WHAT U GUYS DID ?
I APPRECIATE
THANK U SO MUCH
0/0/0000

Explain on a side note that it doesn't have Expiry with photocopy

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Spons said:
Panjab: We are dealing with a small sample of applicants here in this forum compared the number of people who have applied for sponsorship. Besides, I do not think that call centre agents deal directly with processing the application. There are different agents responding phones from those who investigate the application...At least this is my understanding.
I believe Panjab was referring to the wait time, if we don't need to call then we shouldn't. Obviously reps don't deal with the application so I doubt he meant that

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
mash_afg said:
HELLO DEAR
AS ABOUT VALIDATION OF IMM008 CAN I DO IT JUST AS A SAMPLE AND DO RE DO AGAIN ANOTHER ONE? IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY PROBLEM ?
THANKS
Yes, just resave it

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
user828 said:
0/0/0000

Explain on a side note that it doesn't have Expiry with photocopy
Zeros are not allowed in this field as valid numbers, the bar code will not be produced, and the form will not be validated.
I tried zeros. There have to be real numbers.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
sibnadian said:
Zeros are not allowed in this field as valid numbers, the bar code will not be produced, and the form will not be validated.
I tried zeros. There have to be real numbers.
Check this thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/expiry-date-of-national-identity-document-is-mandatory-but-not-in-our-country-t81995.0.html

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
starzibal said:
I have a question. Why CIC is asking to submit additional documents/forms of their sponsored applicant if they want to make a decision only for approval or refusal sponsorship application based over LICO requirement not met? Don't you think that they should only ask option C first and only then if sponsor does or does not meet LICO requirement they send approval/refusal letter?

Let's assume if one submitted all the additional documents along with option C and then application is not approved then what is the logic behind of asking sponsored person information/documents?
IMO, one reason why CIC is asking for the documents/forms for sponsored person could be to determine,
whether the sponsored person was included in additional family members form when the sponsor applied for his/her PR. A person who is already a PR and or has become citizen can only sponsor those family members who were mentioned in the Additional Family Members Form when he or she applied for PR.

mash_afg

Dec 31, 2011
hello guys
thanks so much for the replies as USER828 thanks alot dear so i should then select a random date and explain and sibnadian also said that so sibnadian when u selected a random date was it ur idea or u called cic? so u had no problem about it ?
and also i am going to attach one page of imm008 which i just filled it can u guys seee if the size of letters should be this small or make it bigger
thankss

apple_talk

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Pilot)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-01-2012
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
16-04-2012
Med's Request
20-06-2012
Med's Done....
20-06-2012
Passport Req..
04-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2013
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
I selected 2099 as expiry for National ID & validated the form, then in the cover letter explained it. CIC did not found any issue.

mash_afg

Dec 31, 2011
hello guys
can anyone tell me how to attach a page of form here as i try to find where to browse or attach a file from my computer but i can not see can someone reply please
thanks alot

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
RajaJi said:
IMO, one reason why CIC is asking for the documents/forms for sponsored person could be to determine,
whether the sponsored person was included in additional family members form when the sponsor applied for his/her PR. A person who is already a PR and or has become citizen can only sponsor those family members who were mentioned in the Additional Family Members Form when he or she applied for PR.
The real reason

torontonian999 said:
According to what I had read, there is a reason behind it (sorry, I don't remember the source anymore). They asked for the $ 550 fee upfront along with the sponsorship application, however, they did not ask for the PR application forms/documents for the sponsored person (for whom, the $ 550 fee was paid upfront). There had been some cases where there was a problem with certain applicants and CIC had been challenged from a legal point of view, i.e., for charging fees ($550) for applications that had not been received. That's why they changed the rules for parent sponsorship in July, 2011: After this date all sponsorship applications had to include both the sponsor's application forms and also those of the person being sponsored. And they decided to ask for the PR application forms and additional documents for the parents for whom applications were received prior to July, 2011.

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
There are some suggestions about asking the DMP to send the Medical results to Ottawa. I think that won't neccessarily speed up the process, it may infact delay the process. CIC has several RMO's and each RMO has atleast one or more Regional Medical Officers who check the medical reports and make a decision whether the applicant is medically admissible or inadmissible.

I think medical Reports should be sent by the DMP to designated RMO, unless specified otherwise in the Instructions for DMP letter which is also included in the package when an applicant receives request for Medicals.

mash_afg

Dec 31, 2011
hello
can someone say me about imm008 in personal details about UCI which number we have to put should i put the client id or there is file number which one is that and where we can find that number ?
thanks