+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2024

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,i already submitted an application for pgp and my baby is born after i submited the application. Do i need to raise webform and update them ?
yes...better you let them know rather than they find out at some point in the application process. Having a baby increases the amount of family members that you need to support and could potentially render you ineligible to sponsor if your income no longer meets the threshold.

Unknown 1234

May 27, 2024
yes...better you let them know rather than they find out at some point in the application process. Having a baby increases the amount of family members that you need to support and could potentially render you ineligible to sponsor if your income no longer meets the threshold.
Should I wait for Application no. and aor ? Or should i send them wenform

Imroz

Oct 16, 2017
Hi
Does anyone know what to fill in Family Name on the Imm5406 form if someone doesn't have a family name on their passport.?

kunalkhanna

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Toronto, ON, Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Request
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
24-03-2018
Got document request today to resubmit proof of relationship to primary applicant even though i submitted my birth certificate (sponsor) and also marriage affidavit is not getting accepted, so they asked to submit more proofs like voter card or AAdhar card.
I submitted my application on 2nd June.

winnipeg2013

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Got document request today to resubmit proof of relationship to primary applicant even though i submitted my birth certificate (sponsor) and also marriage affidavit is not getting accepted, so they asked to submit more proofs like voter card or AAdhar card.
I submitted my application on 2nd June.
I also got the same request, how did you submit documents? sent an email which mention in the requisition latter or used webform?

kunalkhanna

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Toronto, ON, Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Request
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
24-03-2018
I also got the same request, how did you submit documents? sent an email which mention in the requisition latter or used webform?
I submitted all the documents yesterday through the email which was mentioned in the requisition letter. Got an automated reply as well after sending out the email. i will call them in 1 week to confirm if all the docs were received or not. if not them may be i will send again through web form

Reactions: mehul1313

winnipeg2013

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
I submitted all the documents yesterday through the email which was mentioned in the requisition letter. Got an automated reply as well after sending out the email. i will call them in 1 week to confirm if all the docs were received or not. if not them may be i will send again through web form
Thank you for your response, That is what I was thinking too, please keep me posted if you get updates

katie26

Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PFPR paid upfront
AOR Received.
27/06/2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
Med's Request
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
30/12/2014
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
16/04/2015
There's a specific section in one of the forms that asks if the prinicipal/dependant applicants were resident in another country for more than 6 months. It has to go in there..don't remember where. You put the length of her stay there and her status is a visitor. That entire stay (not just the 6 months) should go under the travel history as well.

Do the best that you can with the dates..what I would recommend is using her email (to find bookings) and cross reference those dates with the passport stamps to confirm travel. It's annoying and tedious but it works
Thank you !! I am matching up the entry dates and putting all of their travels including short ones in Travel history .. But you suggest I put travels which were over a month in IMM5669 Personal History section as well??

yzj0000

Jul 17, 2024
I got an email from IRCC requesting re-submit IMM5469 and IMM5406. I know how to redo the 5469 but get confused with 5406. I double checked the form I submitted. I do include all information of principal, dependent, parents of principle, children and siblings. Anyone has any ideas about this. PS: 5406 is an online portal form, it cannot be hand signature as original submission. The email from IRCC is below:
IMM 5406 (for Principal Applicant): The Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
provided was not completed fully. Please provide a current, completed, signed and
dated Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) for the Principal Applicant and all
dependants aged 18 and over, whether accompanying or not. Each individual must
sign their own copy of this form by hand. Sections A, B and C must be fully
completed. For Section B, please ensure that you include ALL children, including ALL
adopted, step-children, and those who are currently a Canadian citizen or
permanent resident, regardless of age. For Section C, please ensure that you include
ALL brothers and sisters including half, step-brothers/sisters and those who are
currently a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. The Name, Marital Status,
Relationship to applicant, Date of birth, Country of birth, and Address must be filled. The
street number, street name, city, postal/zip code and country are mandatory for
Canada and USA addresses. All other countries must provide the City,
Province/State/Parish and Country. If any information is not known, please enter in
“Unknown”. If you are unable to provide any of the information listed above for any
individual listed in section A, B and C, you must provide an explanation. Please ensure
that you sign the form by hand and dated once it has been printed. Please submit
the most recent version of this form.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5406e.
pdf

sai_murthy

Aug 2, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CCP-O
App. Filed.......
05-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-10-2011
File Transfer...
15-10.2011
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Interview........
Waivied
Passport Req..
06-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2011
LANDED..........
30-12-2011
Need advise : Photographer wrote the details (Name, DOB, address etc) on back of all photos.
Is there any issue?

sai_murthy

Aug 2, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CCP-O
App. Filed.......
05-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-10-2011
File Transfer...
15-10.2011
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Interview........
Waivied
Passport Req..
06-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2011
LANDED..........
30-12-2011
I got an email from IRCC requesting re-submit IMM5469 and IMM5406. I know how to redo the 5469 but get confused with 5406. I double checked the form I submitted. I do include all information of principal, dependent, parents of principle, children and siblings. Anyone has any ideas about this. PS: 5406 is an online portal form, it cannot be hand signature as original submission. The email from IRCC is below:
IMM 5406 (for Principal Applicant): The Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
provided was not completed fully. Please provide a current, completed, signed and
dated Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) for the Principal Applicant and all
completed. For Section B, please ensure that you include ALL children, including ALL
permanent resident, regardless of age. For Section C, please ensure that you include
ALL brothers and sisters including half, step-brothers/sisters and those who are
Relationship to applicant, Date of birth, Country of birth, and Address must be filled. The
Province/State/Parish and Country. If any information is not known, please enter in
“Unknown”. If you are unable to provide any of the information listed above for any
individual listed in section A, B and C, you must provide an explanation. Please ensure
that you sign the form by hand and dated once it has been printed. Please submit
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5406e.
pdf
I received same letter.

You need to download the form, fill all the details again and do hand signature. Then scan and send it thru as instructed in the letter

yzj0000

Jul 17, 2024
I received same letter.

You need to download the form, fill all the details again and do hand signature. Then scan and send it thru as instructed in the letter
I'm going to do the same as you.

For IMM5669, which one are you going to fill? There are two edition on the official website, one is IMM5669e (05-2021), and another is eIMM5669e (04-2022). The layout of the two forms are totally different.

sai_murthy

Aug 2, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CCP-O
App. Filed.......
05-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-10-2011
File Transfer...
15-10.2011
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Interview........
Waivied
Passport Req..
06-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2011
LANDED..........
30-12-2011
I'm going to do the same as you.

For IMM5669, which one are you going to fill? There are two edition on the official website, one is IMM5669e (05-2021), and another is eIMM5669e (04-2022). The layout of the two forms are totally different.
The recent version link is provided in the letter .

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013
File Transfer...
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
25 may 2013
Passport Req..
15 aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4 March 2014
pdf
When did u submitted ur application?