+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

Samip29

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Hi. I got the same request. I have similar documents. What did you send to them and did you provide any letter of explanation? If you did, what was in the letter and how did they respond?
I have submitted available mark sheets and surrender passport's scanned copy where father name has mentioned after first name. In the letter of explanation I have mentioned that I do not have marksheet available and from ration card my wife's name has been cancelled after marriage so we can not provide that.

uma057

Oct 5, 2017
Here is my timeline:

App submitted: Dec 14 2023

Biometrics & AOR: June 18 2024

Sponsor Eligibility letter: June 24 2024 (file transferred to Vancouver for processing)

Medical request and pre arrreceived on GC Key portal: July 9 2024

But PCC not received yet.

Can you share yours.

Thanks
Hi my timeline is same as yours. I am also waiting for PCC request

kvk1981

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
I received a PCC request on June 26th with a submission deadline of July 26th. My in-laws were able to secure an appointment at the PSK in Mumbai for July 11th. However, I am concerned that the PCC clearance may not be received before the submission deadline. I currently have an acknowledgement copy of the request. Please advise on the appropriate course of action.

Nikhil shah

Star Member
May 4, 2016
I received a PCC request on June 26th with a submission deadline of July 26th. My in-laws were able to secure an appointment at the PSK in Mumbai for July 11th. However, I am concerned that the PCC clearance may not be received before the submission deadline. I currently have an acknowledgement copy of the request. Please advise on the appropriate course of action.
You can ask for extension using web form or email address provided.

Reactions: kvk1981

Nikhil shah

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Hello everyone, i submitted PCC and now the status shows decision made: 10-Jul-2024 application in progress. What does that mean?

Jul 11, 2024
****I GOT SPONSER ELIGLBITY LETTER SAYS I MET REQUEIREMENT AND ALL AND IS SAYS LIKE WHOLE PAGE IN THE END PLZ PROVIDE THE FOLOLOWING TO PRCSS IF NOT PROIVDED IN THE APPLICATION AND ASK UPDATE ADDRESS, PERMANENT FEE RECEIPT,PCC, CV,MILITRAY LETTER ALL LIKE CHECK LIST..BUT ID DO PROVIDE ALL..SO SOULD I INGORE IT AND PROVIDE WHATEVER I ASKED IN SEPRATE EMAIL THE DOC THAT ARE REQUIRED? PLZ SUGGEST

anybody plzzzzz?????
Yeah that's a generic email for everyone. No need to resend them any documents since you have submitted all the requested documents earlier and they have them in your file.
Hope that answers your query.

inder009

Jun 9, 2014
Canada
Recieved PPR letter - Date July 12 2024
Just received new message titled information letter on portal and its PPR, however application status has not changed and still says application in progress with final decision date

Final decision - July 9, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Dynamite007

Tykoon

Star Member
Dec 15, 2023
Recieved PPR letter - Date July 12 2024
Just received new message titled information letter on portal and its PPR, however application status has not changed and still says application in progress with final decision date

Final decision - July 9, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
good for you but here no progress