+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

punjabiguy

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
***Anybody plz help... if cic ask to provide current mailing address info and how we can update on gc key....need info plz help**

Absinthetx

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Hi, I am trying to upload photographs for my mom and dad but on the portal there is only one photo upload option, do I have to merge the photos and then upload ? Please advise

Sukhpreet Brar

Sep 21, 2021
I received an email from ircc for finalize process. I have copy pasted the template they asked in the email and reply back on the same email address. One of my friend mentioned that I supposed to sent email on a separate email provided by ircc, but in my pdf there was no email to reply or send information on. I'm not sure if I did it correctly. Can someone please assist me with this?

BQ921

Mar 4, 2024
You replied to my response to him which is why i responded to you.
Please refrain from giving wrong advice if you do not understand the situation in the first place.
He has not got a medical request for his sister because she is not eligible to be sponsored!
You are allowed to include any dependent children of your parents in the application as long as they are under 22 years of age and you are able to meet the income requirements. This info is clearly stated on IRCC's website.

The Medical Request for my sister came in the next day so the matter is now resolved. Thank you all for your help!

Jessica_chen

Jan 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received an email from ircc for finalize process. I have copy pasted the template they asked in the email and reply back on the same email address. One of my friend mentioned that I supposed to sent email on a separate email provided by ircc, but in my pdf there was no email to reply or send information on. I'm not sure if I did it correctly. Can someone please assist me with this?
I got email too. And I also replied email directly as well. There is no other email address in the PDF. So I think we should be fine.

capok

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
23-10-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
09-12-2014
Med's Request
24-12-2014
Med's Done....
06-01-2015
Interview........
WAIVE
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015
LANDED..........
JULY END-MID AUG
Our file is with the Vancouver Office and we just got a letter asking us to pay the right of permanent residence fee. This is the most recent update we got. The last one before this was the Sponsorship eligibility letter that we received back in April. What about you?
I just got medical and pre-arrival letter yesterday. 9th July.my file was transferred to Vancouver on 24 June with eligibility letter.

PGPnow

Oct 17, 2022
Need advice!

This is frustrating - I had submitted the PGP application online in Nov 2023. And in March 2023 received a letter asking for the financial proof form to be submitted again, which I did via the email address provided in the letter. In April I received the same letter again, again submitted via the email they mentioned in the new letter.
In June I received the same letter, this time they asked me to submit the form via the web form updating link:https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx - which I did!

Today I have received the SAME letter with a warning this is the last attempt for me to submit the document! Honestly, I don't know what's wrong with their system - do they not receive the documents? What am I supposed to do? I called them but they said due to increased call volume we can't connect you to an agent! Suggestions please on how to proceed. Thanks a LOT!!

Jessica_chen

Jan 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vancouver office seems like moving fast now. My application was transferred to Vancouver on Jun 27th, and I got email today to provide information for portal. It’s better than I thought.

aaruhani

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello folks,

I received mail via Canada post to submit Proof of Relationship-Sponsor: Voter ID card, Aadhar Card and old school certificate (Fifth class, Middle class, and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). If you are unable to provide these items, you may provide the principal applicant's ration card, your Indian passport (expired and current) and/or OCI, and PAN/Income TAX card.

Out of above request I do have only: Aadhar card, secondary and higher secondary school certificate. OCI and surrender Indian passport. Would it be okay?
Please advice, if any one have received this type of doc request.

Thanks
Hi. I got the same request. I have similar documents. What did you send to them and did you provide any letter of explanation? If you did, what was in the letter and how did they respond?

Tykoon

Star Member
Dec 15, 2023
Sukhi Timeline share karuga?

Jessica_chen

Jan 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is my timeline:

Application submitted: Nov 12 2023
Biometric request: Jun 19,
No AOR received so far. It was mentioned on biometric letter.
Sponsor eligibility met letter and File transferred to Vancouver office: Jun 27
Received email to provide information for Portal: July 10.

bhisham108

Feb 29, 2024
Here is my timeline:

Application submitted: Nov 12 2023
Biometric request: Jun 19,
No AOR received so far. It was mentioned on biometric letter.
Sponsor eligibility met letter and File transferred to Vancouver office: Jun 27
Received email to provide information for Portal: July 10.
No medical, no pcc?