18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
Hello guys,

Please help some
inputs.

Based in my AOR received, i must submit a – IMM 5768 in case l still did not submit and that’s the only thing.

My question are,

Since They don’t ask for more documents or to correct application forms, means everything is correct on the documents and forms i submitted online?

What’s the timeline from AOR to Medical exam request?

Thank you very much.

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
Hi All

I got invitation to apply for my parents and I submitted all the forms online using PR portal below
Sign in | Permanent Residence Portal (cic.gc.ca)

Since then it only shows the submitted button and there is no place to see status. How can I check status or file number or anything. I submitted in December 2021. Not sure if I did it right in right place?

katezhu

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Hi All

I got invitation to apply for my parents and I submitted all the forms online using PR portal below

Since then it only shows the submitted button and there is no place to see status. How can I check status or file number or anything. I submitted in December 2021. Not sure if I did it right in right place?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

You need to link your application to GCkey account.

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
Hi All

That's a very long time with no communication. Hopefully, you didn't miss any emails.

Reactions: YVR123

lanreade

Apr 22, 2013
I finally received medical examination and pre arrival for my parents. Application submitted on November 21 2022, received approval letter on May 17, 2023 and file transferred to Montreal. Received medical request June 21st 2024 and Pre Arrival letter June 22nd. They are yet to request for PCC. Should I proceed without them requesting for it?

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
I finally received medical examination and pre arrival for my parents. Application submitted on November 21 2022, received approval letter on May 17, 2023 and file transferred to Montreal. Received medical request June 21st 2024 and Pre Arrival letter June 22nd. They are yet to request for PCC. Should I proceed without them requesting for it?
Amazing! That's great news. It gives me hope as my file is also in Montreal.
Congrats!

PG-BColumbia

Mar 28, 2015
I finally got some movement for my mom's application for Pre-arrival services and Medical requests. My file is one of the many that got transferred to Montreal. Pre Arrival letter - 21st of June and Medical requests the 25th of June 2024.
When will they ask for the PCC?

trsiddiqui

Jan 25, 2013
I received prearrival tonight but nothing else. I had sent a webform saying that since her last medical she had been living in canada so i am requesting an exemption from doing medical again. Does the prearrival without medical mean her exemption request was approved?

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

katezhu

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
I received prearrival tonight but nothing else. I had sent a webform saying that since her last medical she had been living in canada so i am requesting an exemption from doing medical again. Does the prearrival without medical mean her exemption request was approved?
Yes, I heard that if applicants living in Canada, the medical result could be extended for a while.
Could you please share your timeline?

riizi

Nov 12, 2011
Hi All, my parents application in Vancouver office . Since January 2024 background check in progress . NO UPDATE after medicals And No reply to any query apart from auto reply. Any one facing same situation ?