VISA ISSUED...
01-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
02-Feb-2015
@YULIA-2016

Can you please update my record?
ECAS Status : In Process
Date status changed to In Process: July 9th

No updates to My CIC app and no AOR email as well yet.

adai

Jun 7, 2019
For PCC, if parents are coming here in October and they don’t receive the PCC request before that.
Can they get one before coming here and bring it with them, will that be valid?
Yes, but please be aware that PCC is only valid for 6 months. So if you think CIC may request it soon, you can get it done early. That's what I did actually.

Reactions: calgary17

ihg

May 9, 2019
I am eagerly waiting for the "in process" to move from week of 3rd May to 6th May. I know I am at 10 May but that will give hope that we are moving not only on "application received" but also "in process" so both updates are running parallel.
They are still on May 1/ 2nd

noormahal

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-09-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2011
Med's Done....
23-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2012
LANDED..........
29-03-2012
Hello
I am reading everyone's responses on their updates. I have a question-
1- How are you able to login to your account? Does CIC send login instructions?
2- Is the above question same for ecas?
3- how are both these linked?

Sorry for an immature question, but i tried finding online and tried to login but no success.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello
I am reading everyone's responses on their updates. I have a question-
1- How are you able to login to your account? Does CIC send login instructions?
2- Is the above question same for ecas?
3- how are both these linked?

Sorry for an immature question, but i tried finding online and tried to login but no success.
Read the links in my signature (you can view them from pc only)

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
For PCC, if parents are coming here in October and they don’t receive the PCC request before that.
Can they get one before coming here and bring it with them, will that be valid?
Yes, but please be aware that PCC is only valid for 6 months. So if you think CIC may request it soon, you can get it done early. That's what I did actually.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/iec/apply-work-permit.html#police

Police certificates
In most cases, you’ll need to get police certificates for countries or territories where you’ve spent 6 or more months in a row since the age of 18.

When processing your application, an officer might ask you for more police certificates.

How long is my police certificate good for?
For the country or territory where you currently live, the certificate cannot be older than 6 months from the day you apply.

For any other country or territory where you’ve stayed for 6 or more months in a row, the certificate must have been issued after you left. You can use the certificate for your IEC application as long as you haven’t gone back to that country or territory.

Uploading your police certificates
There will only be 1 upload field for police certificates. If you need to give us more than 1 certificate, make sure to include all your certificates together in 1 single file.

Reactions: adai and calgary17

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/iec/apply-work-permit.html#police

Police certificates
In most cases, you’ll need to get police certificates for countries or territories where you’ve spent 6 or more months in a row since the age of 18.

When processing your application, an officer might ask you for more police certificates.

How long is my police certificate good for?
For the country or territory where you currently live, the certificate cannot be older than 6 months from the day you apply.

For any other country or territory where you’ve stayed for 6 or more months in a row, the certificate must have been issued after you left. You can use the certificate for your IEC application as long as you haven’t gone back to that country or territory.

Uploading your police certificates
There will only be 1 upload field for police certificates. If you need to give us more than 1 certificate, make sure to include all your certificates together in 1 single file.

That means if they bring one with them, issued lets say a couple of days before leaving the country, that won’t be valid?
Even if they are PR of that country and again will be going back there?

ligm

Jan 24, 2013
Hello guys,

I applied Sponsorship my parents in 2018, and got refused letter in Feb ,2019, then I appealed, and ADR allows at JUN,2019.

Does someone know if I need send the allow letter to Ottawa CPC or IDA will send it to Ottawa?

Thanks.

Chrobik

Jun 28, 2019
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
This must be received at this office by:
Do they ask for the official translation as my dad's certificate will not be in English?

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Hello guys,

I applied Sponsorship my parents in 2018, and got refused letter in Feb ,2019, then I appealed, and ADR allows at JUN,2019.

Does someone know if I need send the allow letter to Ottawa CPC or IDA will send it to Ottawa?

Thanks.
Was the refusal for not meeting LICO ?

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
PCC question for supervisa parents. If they stayed here for over six months but are not here now, how can they request one from Canada?