+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paper > Online ATIP Proof

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
I just got a response to my other ATIP request with A LOT of data. Scarborough has over 17000 files who completed test but not received a decision, higher than all other offices! Kitchener 1389, London 707, Niagara Falls 1702. As I said previously, Scarborough is where files go to rot!!! I will post the whole document later.

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
I just got a response to my other ATIP request with A LOT of data. Scarborough has over 17000 files who completed test but not received a decision, higher than all other offices! Kitchener 1389, London 707, Niagara Falls 1702. As I said previously, Scarborough is where files go to rot!!! I will post the whole document later.
What do you see in Vancouver?

Amazing work. Would love to know other key insights you may have gleaned from it all.

Neha_shah

Sep 12, 2021
That's only the top of the funnel - downstream efficiencies are what's needed to improve processing times. At least it will increase the backlog for sure :)
But if there are more Online applications they might increase the % of online applications being processed for the quarter/year. currently its just 2% as per the 1st post.
Just trying to be optimistic. Is there anything else we can do :(

But if there are more Online applications they might increase the % of online applications being processed for the quarter/year. currently its just 2% as per the 1st post.
Just trying to be optimistic. Is there anything else we can do :(
I hear you. The silver lining is actually: maybe that's why they're aggressively finishing mostly paper apps right now: so that they can deprecate paper altogether once the eapps cover family applications and representatives.

ycheng

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
I'm about to move to Kitchener next month (not for the application though, but for other reasons), do you happen to know if I can ask them to switch the office for me? (My genuine guess is no...)