22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
shahfahad said:
Thanks to God Almighty.

Got Medical request today.
I had applied online on Nov 5, 2014.
University of Regina for winter 2015
Environmental Systems Engineering (Co op)
No IELTS
No consultant :) Done everything myslef.

The first available date for medical in Islamabad was 15th Dec, Is there any way I can get earlier appointment for medical?
What do they check in Medical Exam?? I had hepatitis C (I didn't even know this ), But a month ago I went to a Dr just to check myself after the tests he told me that. But now I am all good but the Dr said germs exists in my body but are "DEAD", In my PCR it says I clear (In simple words nothing there). My Dr could also give me Clearance letter. How much is gonna this affect me?

I will be very thankful for the help.
Thanks
Shahfahad Bro
you can simply sent them an email for an early appointment. i also applied on 05-Nov-2014 but
(paper based) & recived my medical call on 20-Nov-2014 but IOM gave me the date of 9th Dec 2014 for medical i was also worried as you. so i simply email them requesting an early date if available so they gave me 3rd-Dec-2014..... you can do the same just ask if there will be a date available they will give you that date otherwise you will have to wait till the date they have given you. but try your luck inshallah you will get an early date.
for the Complete Medical Information go to this link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-examinationmade-easy-t133692.0.html

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
shahfahad said:
Thanks to God Almighty.

Got Medical request today.
I had applied online on Nov 5, 2014.
University of Regina for winter 2015
Environmental Systems Engineering (Co op)
No IELTS
No consultant :) Done everything myslef.

The first available date for medical in Islamabad was 15th Dec, Is there any way I can get earlier appointment for medical?
What do they check in Medical Exam?? I had hepatitis C (I didn't even know this ), But a month ago I went to a Dr just to check myself after the tests he told me that. But now I am all good but the Dr said germs exists in my body but are "DEAD", In my PCR it says I clear (In simple words nothing there). My Dr could also give me Clearance letter. How much is gonna this affect me?

I will be very thankful for the help.
Thanks
Congratz.. And I think they only look for hepatitis A.

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
**********************Breaking News**************************************
My Friend has received passport request today. He is an online applicant. He has passed his medical as well. First of all congratulate him and then suggest him how to submit the passport. Experienced Candidates are highly advised to help him

sublime2014

Nov 17, 2014
SHAHABZ said:
**********************Breaking News**************************************
My Friend has received passport request today. He is an online applicant. He has passed his medical as well. First of all congratulate him and then suggest him how to submit the passport. Experienced Candidates are highly advised to help him
Congrats to ur friend. Do u happen to know when he applied?

sam66

Jul 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah
LANDED..........
InshaAllah
Hi, I got Admission letter from fanshawe college for "Business Fundamentals" program. Its 1 year Post-Secondary certificate program . I have 35 lacs account balance on my own account sponsored by my father . i am from PAK
Is it necessary to pay advance fees (14000 CAD) ?
what are the visa chances?

Khan81

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yara da sa konitoob daii 6 meyash oshwe ao visa na rakaii do khazii waghama dalagan gore sa kona warkaiii...

fastfast

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Local
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
Today I again received an email from CIC that I have new message and my application has been updated. But this time I did get a new message. This new message will put a totally new perspective on the whole situation. So get amazed.

--------

Dear fastfast,

For the purposes of determining if you have upheld the residency obligations in meeting the requirements for a
Permanent Resident Card and in accordance with Section 28 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act,
please provide us with proof of your residency in Canada for the 5 year period preceding your application.
Please submit a copy of the following documents dated within the period specified above:

• Complete pages (including blank pages) of your passport(s)/travel document(s) held in the last 5 years.
    Ensure all pages are clearly legible.
  • Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate issued by the countries where you have
    travelled.

If the documents you provide in support of your application are not in English or French, you must also provide a
certified copy of English or French translation and a certified copy of the translator’s declaration. A translator’s
declaration must include the translator’s name, the original language of the translated document and a
statement signed by a translator that the translation is accurate.

The client number shown in the upper right corner of this letter is your personal identification number. This
number provides access to information on your file. Please include this number on all correspondence. If you
require further information, please telephone the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Call Centre at
1-888-242-2100 or visit our web site at www.cic.gc.ca.

If we do not receive the requested information within 180 days of the date above, we will consider your
application for a permanent resident card abandoned.

Any new information submitted after the 180 days will require a new application, fee, photos and relevant
documents.

--------

Any suggestion guys/gals ? :-X :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :-\ ??? ??? ??? :'( :'( :'( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fastfast said:
Today I again received an email from CIC that I have new message and my application has been updated. But this time I did get a new message. This new message will put a totally new perspective on the whole situation. So get amazed.

--------

Dear fastfast,

For the purposes of determining if you have upheld the residency obligations in meeting the requirements for a
Permanent Resident Card and in accordance with Section 28 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act,
please provide us with proof of your residency in Canada for the 5 year period preceding your application.
Please submit a copy of the following documents dated within the period specified above:

• Complete pages (including blank pages) of your passport(s)/travel document(s) held in the last 5 years.
    Ensure all pages are clearly legible.
  • Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate issued by the countries where you have
    travelled.

If the documents you provide in support of your application are not in English or French, you must also provide a
certified copy of English or French translation and a certified copy of the translator's declaration. A translator's
declaration must include the translator's name, the original language of the translated document and a
statement signed by a translator that the translation is accurate.

The client number shown in the upper right corner of this letter is your personal identification number. This
number provides access to information on your file. Please include this number on all correspondence. If you
require further information, please telephone the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Call Centre at
1-888-242-2100 or visit our web site at www.cic.gc.ca.

If we do not receive the requested information within 180 days of the date above, we will consider your
application for a permanent resident card abandoned.

Any new information submitted after the 180 days will require a new application, fee, photos and relevant
documents.

--------

Any suggestion guys/gals ? :-X :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :-\ ??? ??? ??? :'( :'( :'( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Wow! I can't believe this. What a major glitch and error on the part of CHC. Maybe they want to give your the PR directly :p Anyhow, attach the same email and write a case specific inquiry to CHC immediately along with your application details.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
qasimgill said:
Thank you Shahbaz for sharing thread on my behalf.

I am very thankful my brother Shahbaz... He is such a nice guy i ever met on net ;)

My wife got admission in PhD at University of Saskatchewan with funding. She is Lecturer at University. I am also Govt. employee in grade 18 working in University. She applied for her study permit and me and my daughter applied for TRV.

We applied online on 29-09-2014. and today we got passport request.
congratz :)

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
sam66 said:
Hi, I got Admission letter from fanshawe college for "Business Fundamentals" program. Its 1 year Post-Secondary certificate program . I have 35 lacs account balance on my own account sponsored by my father . i am from PAK
Is it necessary to pay advance fees (14000 CAD) ?
what are the visa chances?
Most of the colleges ask for advance payment of 1st semester fees to confirm your seat.

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS,Global Karachi,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Submitted with Application
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
silent3y3s said:
Most of the colleges ask for advance payment of 1st semester fees to confirm your seat.
agreed with silen3y3s.

sam66

Jul 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah
LANDED..........
InshaAllah
okay if i pay whole year fee i.e 14000 CAD . then what are the visa chances . BTw then my account balance will be approximately 20/22 lacs. My 12th grade was 49% and IELTS 5.5