+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam66 said:
okay if i pay whole year fee i.e 14000 CAD . then what are the visa chances . BTw then my account balance will be approximately 20/22 lacs. My 12th grade was 49% and IELTS 5.5
u an try ur luck, but ur case sounds weak to me...paying semester fee does not matter alot regarding visa approval

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shayan.khan said:
does anyone here know how much time it usually takes to get to get your passport after appearing for your medical.
3-4 weeks bro

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
sam66 said:
okay if i pay whole year fee i.e 14000 CAD . then what are the visa chances . BTw then my account balance will be approximately 20/22 lacs. My 12th grade was 49% and IELTS 5.5
Your bank statement is fine if you pay whole year fees in advance but you need to write a strong SOP, explaining the reasons for low scores and tell them about your future plans. It might be better for you to choose a more specialized course than this one with a duration of atleast 2/3years because course selection is 1 of the important factor of getting your visa.
My advise to you is to try to improve your 12th grade and then apply for summer/fall 2015 intake but it is you who have to take decision.

fastfast

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Local
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
Everybody who are done with medicals should make sure that their medicals are clear ASAP.

Call IOM after one week to confirm if they submitted the results to CHC and everything is clear. If not ready then contact them again next week and ask them to tell you the status of your medicals and if your medicals have been submitted to CHC.

As reference I have multiple emails each with screenshot of the report page sent by IOM with my face, details, all medical test GREEN, and status submitted. I also confirmed the status by personally visiting the IOM centre and confirmation from IOM via phone as well. I made sure that they know I am a serious buyer and if things go haywire I have proof on multiple medium to throw on CHC and IOM face.

Qoute from Jason Bourne: Prepare for the worst, Hope for the best.

Make sure to Ask CHC now about your medical status if after 3-4 months its still not updated on the site. Just my 2-rupay.

Best of Luck :) Always remember that Allah is GREAT.

sam66

Jul 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah
LANDED..........
InshaAllah
Thank you so much SHAHBAZ and silent3y3s for reply
Actually due to low IELTS score it is hard to get unconditional letter from any institute in CANADA. Fanshawe has give me Unconditional LOA for this program . I also applied to UoR for BBA but they gave with ESL condition.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
sam66 said:
Actually due to low IELTS score it is hard to get unconditional letter from any institute in CANADA. Fanshawe has give me Unconditional LOA for this program . I also applied to UoR for BBA but they gave with ESL condition.
my pleasure..
You can try for Seneca College.

fastfast

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Local
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
sam66 said:
Give the test again even if you already have admission. You can easily get 7.0 so it is good to have it with you just in case. You never know.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
fastfast said:
Everybody who are done with medicals should make sure that their medicals are clear ASAP.

Call IOM after one week to confirm if they submitted the results to CHC and everything is clear. If not ready then contact them again next week and ask them to tell you the status of your medicals and if your medicals have been submitted to CHC.

As reference I have multiple emails each with screenshot of the report page sent by IOM with my face, details, all medical test GREEN, and status submitted. I also confirmed the status by personally visiting the IOM centre and confirmation from IOM via phone as well. I made sure that they know I am a serious buyer and if things go haywire I have proof on multiple medium to throw on CHC and IOM face.

Qoute from Jason Bourne: Prepare for the worst, Hope for the best.

Make sure to Ask CHC now about your medical status if after 3-4 months its still not updated on the site. Just my 2-rupay.

Best of Luck :) Always remember that Allah is GREAT.
Thank you for guiding us, remember us in your prayers!

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
abbas11000 said:
Salam
I applied on 8 august for my Visa..Masters program Concordia University.. No response yet :/
In sha Allah you will get your call soon.

fastfast

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Local
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
abbas11000 said:
Salam
I applied on 8 august for my Visa..Masters program Concordia University.. No response yet :/
Sit tight bro. A lot in this thread applied in June/July who still are waiting. Don't loose hope and pray :). Just look what happened to me today. I posted the post today.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistanis-still-waiting-please-connect-here-t235277.0.html;msg3763619#msg3763619

Make sure you confirm you medicals.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistanis-still-waiting-please-connect-here-t235277.0.html;msg3765239#msg3765239

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
fast is right, you prepare for IELTS again and reappear.

fastfast

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Local
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
Just complete the ILETS book and the audio CD in 3-4 days. Ruin your sleep and force yourself to get rid of that stinkin' peace of rotten Caribou that speaks mostly in Aussie in your headphones.

Audio was the worst part for me as (no offence please) aussie accent is stupid :p. I can hear English but man I still prefer cockney rhyming slang over "that's a bloody fɑ:'st kɑː(r)".