+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tariq 54321 said:
Absolutely not, Use only one method to send your documents as multiple methods slow down the process. I send my deferred LOA via islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca and got visa stamped passport in 5 days. and watch for their auto-generated reply to confirm the receipt.
You got lucky with your visa being issued in five days!

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asimscorpio said:
no it was paper based and i filed it on 2nd of july..medical done on 3rd of october.. What about u brother??
Application filed on July 18, medical done on sept 29. Paper based.

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
***************************************** BREAKING NEWS !!!!*******************************************

I have launched a page on facebook where all members can help each other regarding visa processing, accommodation, study-related topics, PR in Canada, and any other professional issue

All members should go through the pinned post on that page and should comment as well.....this is an mandatory act.

This will allow you to communicate with each more conveniently.

Those who are interested to join should find the following page on facebook. Admin will soon accept your request to Join that page.

"CANADA VISA APPLICANTS FOR JANUARY 2015"
URL : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1570221179868621/

If u are unable to search this page, send your email id, i will invite you to join that group

Those who are joining should first send me a personal message on this forum, mentioning their facebook name so that i can identify them.

tariq 54321

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
bfarooqi said:
You got lucky with your visa being issued in five days!
yes got lucky but this cost me one whole year. applied originally for fall 2014 on 3nd of July but have to roll over to September 2015. got Visa on 17th of November 2014

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SHAHABZ said:
***************************************** BREAKING NEWS !!!!*******************************************

I have launched a page on facebook where all members can help each other regarding visa processing, accommodation, study-related topics, PR in Canada, and any other professional issue

All members should go through the pinned post on that page and should comment as well.....this is an mandatory act.

Those who are interested to join should find the following page on facebook. Admin will soon accept your request to Join that page.

If u are unable to search this page, send your email id, i will invite you to join that group

Those who are joining should first send me a personal message on this forum, mentioning their facebook name so that i can identify them.
Got it :) good work!

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tariq 54321 said:
yes got lucky but this cost me one whole year. applied originally for fall 2014 on 3nd of July but have to roll over to September 2015. got Visa on 17th of November 2014
Many of us are going through the same predicament. Fortunately, you have got the final verdict by having your visa approved while few of us who had initially applied in july are still hanging in to get the approvals. And don't think your year is wasted. Allah must have planned in your best interest.

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS,Global Karachi,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Submitted with Application
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
SHAHABZ said:
should not take more than 2 weeks
Shahbaz bro iom have re-scheduled my appointment on 3rd december 2014.
now i think i have a little more time what do you say shahbaz do you think i will get it on time?
after submitting medical how much time does chc took to issue visa any idea?

Zaain

Jun 24, 2014
SHAHABZ said:

I appreciate your effort and concern to help others. I am sending you request please add me

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
SHAHABZ said:

Positive approach :)

tariq 54321

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
bfarooqi said:
Many of us are going through the same predicament. Fortunately, you have got the final verdict by having your visa approved while few of us who had initially applied in july are still hanging in to get the approvals. And don't think your year is wasted. ALLAH must have planned in your best interest.
Thanks for the fresh perspective, and I wish may ALLAH almighty grant success to every one who applied from Pakistan, and may it turn out to be best for us ameen

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
tariq 54321 said:
Thanks for the fresh perspective, and I wish may ALLAH almighty grant success to every one who applied from Pakistan, and may it turn out to be best for us ameen
ameen

tariq 54321

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Guys anybody here have any Idea about Canadian Securities Course?? I have a bit free time now so thinking to prepare for this course. after goggling it I find it fascinating specially for those people who want to establish their carrier in investments or in Banking. Should I go for it?? please share your insights

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Many have already joined!!!

shahfahad

Sep 20, 2013
Regina, Saskatchewan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-07-2017
Doc's Request.
23-08-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
File Transfer...
16-10-2017 (Second ADR)
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
LANDED..........
Dec-28-2013
Thanks to God Almighty.

Got Medical request today.
I had applied online on Nov 5, 2014.
University of Regina for winter 2015
Environmental Systems Engineering (Co op)
No IELTS
No consultant :) Done everything myslef.

The first available date for medical in Islamabad was 15th Dec, Is there any way I can get earlier appointment for medical?
What do they check in Medical Exam?? I had hepatitis C (I didn't even know this ), But a month ago I went to a Dr just to check myself after the tests he told me that. But now I am all good but the Dr said germs exists in my body but are "DEAD", In my PCR it says I clear (In simple words nothing there). My Dr could also give me Clearance letter. How much is gonna this affect me?

I will be very thankful for the help.
Thanks