+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asimscorpio said:
its been 2months since i gave my medicals and still no reply from chc , tnsn is at peak now ... !
Same here. when did you file the application? was it online?

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asimscorpio said:
its been 2months since i gave my medicals and still no reply from chc , tnsn is at peak now ... !
i think this week many of us will get final decision....next 3 days are very important

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SHAHABZ said:
Dnt knw how to pass time in this tension... :p

Suggest something plz!!
Lol. The anxiety is gradually accelerating as it simultaneously continue to inhibit the concentration and focus.
Make a fb group for the current applicants, maybe? For sharing the prospective plans to endure in future.

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bfarooqi said:
Lol. The anxiety is gradually accelerating as it simultaneously continue to inhibit the concentration and focus.
Make a fb group for the current applicants, maybe? For sharing the prospective plans to endure in future.
i have already added many on fb :p

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fastfast said:
Can you share the group link?
bro i have added other applicants on my personal fb id.... i m making a page and soon i will float the link to all members

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
SHAHABZ said:
i think this week many of us will get final decision....next 3 days are very important
I think this whole week is important for all those applicants, done with their medicals :)

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
bfarooqi said:
A good idea!
But are you in that group on fb with the name PSA-Canada (Pakistani Students Association in Canada)?

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silent3y3s said:
A good idea!
But are you in that group on fb with the name PSA-Canada (Pakistani Students Association in Canada)?
No, I am not. PSA is basically organized by the Pakistani students in the universities. There is PSA for almost majority of the US/Canadian universities with Paki students.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
bfarooqi said:
No, I am not. PSA is basically organized by the Pakistani students in the universities. There is PSA for almost majority of the US/Canadian universities with Paki students.
I see :)

tariq 54321

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
bfarooqi said:
To be on the safe side, do both.
Absolutely not, Use only one method to send your documents as multiple methods slow down the process. I send my deferred LOA via islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and got visa stamped passport in 5 days. and watch for their auto-generated reply to confirm the receipt.