+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
aabrar said:
Folks I must thank you for the valuable advice and support through this forum. Alhamd Ul Allah my visa got approved, along with my family; just got the mail. I hope passports will be delivered in a few days time. Now i can confidently comment that a strong SOP and complete documentation results in visa approval. I found nobody is going to University of Victoria from Pakistan this year!
Good to hear about you Stay blessed and enjoy Canada ...

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
walid555 said:
Yep gave medical upfront. Applied June 24th, and medical changed to 'passed' just a few hours ago.
If that's the case you should wait for two months at least.

As my case I am online applicant and my medical was changed "passed" on 20th may I didn't got Visa approved yet. Though i got Passport request and submitted passport to VAC but Passport haven't returned till now after 21 days.

walid555

Aug 26, 2015
Xmen said:
If that's the case you should wait for two months at least.

As my case I am online applicant and my medical was changed "passed" on 20th may I didn't got Visa approved yet. Though i got Passport request and submitted passport to VAC but Passport haven't returned till now after 21 days.
Do you mean 2 months from the date of applying, cause its been a bit more than 2 months already. Or do you mean 2 months from right now? cause that seems pretty unlikely, no? That would mean almost a total of almost five months!

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
walid555 said:
Do you mean 2 months from the date of applying, cause its been a bit more than 2 months already. Or do you mean 2 months from right now? cause that seems pretty unlikely, no? That would mean almost a total of almost five months!
Normal processing time of application is 12 weeks that means three months additionally add 01 more month after visa request. This is totally dependent on case to case changes and time line may vary but lately paper based applications are processed way faster than online. Four months is approx min. time till visa approval for online application as per my experience here.

Hassaan1992

Star Member
May 17, 2015
walid555 said:
u applied on june 24 online ?? Not a single applicant from online june got medical call. But ur status is changed to passed. Lucky u indeed

kashifch

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aabrar said:
Folks I must thank you for the valuable advice and support through this forum. Alhamd Ul Allah my visa got approved, along with my family; just got the mail. I hope passports will be delivered in a few days time. Now i can confidently comment that a strong SOP and complete documentation results in visa approval. I found nobody is going to University of Victoria from Pakistan this year!
Congrats man!!

kashifch

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hassaan1992 said:
u applied on june 24 online ?? Not a single applicant from online june got medical call. But ur status is changed to passed. Lucky u indeed
Technically he has not received the medical request yet. He gave medical upfront. So, that's the primary reason of change of his status.

walid555 said:
Yep gave medical upfront. Applied June 24th, and medical changed to 'passed' just a few hours ago.

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
hello every one. I am applying for January 2016 intake and have received admission letter form Fanshawe college in postgraduate program. If I apply for visa without paying for first semester now as the payment deadline is December 04, 2015. Would this decrease the chance of getting visa?
Thanks for your inputs.

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
aarzoo said:
hello every one. I am applying for January 2016 intake and have received admission letter form Fanshawe college in postgraduate program. If I apply for visa without paying for first semester now as the payment deadline is December 04, 2015. Would this decrease the chance of getting visa?
Thanks for your inputs.
It is always positive sign if you submit your fees upfront but this is not requirement of visa processing. Though your mature bank statement has major part in processing and approval. A min. of 4 months bank statement is good to go.

walid555

Aug 26, 2015
kashifch said:
Technically he has not received the medical request yet. He gave medical upfront. So, that's the primary reason of change of his status.
Has any June online applicant who gave medical upfront get their medical status changed to 'passed?'

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
Goldfish said:
Guys is this true that paper applications are being processed faster these days?
Yes that's True . I and my friend applied on 15th may. My friend applied paper based and got his passport with visa after exact three months and I applied online and waiting till to-date ....

saadali26

Jul 8, 2015
Guys its totally on luck and varies case to case.

I am a paper based applicant and applied on 6th may 2015. I got my medical request on 06 august after a wait of 3 months.Now after taking my medical exam on 11 august its over 3 weeks and still no reply.

Keep me in your prayers.may all of u get a swift response.