+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

bilaltufail

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aabrar said:
Folks I must thank you for the valuable advice and support through this forum. Alhamd Ul Allah my visa got approved, along with my family; just got the mail. I hope passports will be delivered in a few days time. Now i can confidently comment that a strong SOP and complete documentation results in visa approval. I found nobody is going to University of Victoria from Pakistan this year!
congratz aabrar ! plz share ur profile?
in which pogram ur are going in victoria university..
i am also going to apply in this university for MS computer science.but supervisor is necessary in this university i email some supervisors but heard not reply from them..
can u tell me how i convince them?as u did.
thanks ..

khan12345

Oct 31, 2014
saadali26 said:
Guys its totally on luck and varies case to case.

I am a paper based applicant and applied on 6th may 2015. I got my medical request on 06 august after a wait of 3 months.Now after taking my medical exam on 11 august its over 3 weeks and still no reply.

Keep me in your prayers.may all of u get a swift response.

I'm an online applicant from april, medical done on 5th August status was changed to pass on 12th Aug, i am still waiting for an update.

sheeda

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
18 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2 July 2015
aabrar said:
Folks I must thank you for the valuable advice and support through this forum. Alhamd Ul Allah my visa got approved, along with my family; just got the mail. I hope passports will be delivered in a few days time. Now i can confidently comment that a strong SOP and complete documentation results in visa approval. I found nobody is going to University of Victoria from Pakistan this year!
congratss bro

Nkumar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Hi June online applicants, can we ask universities to provide us differal letters for next intake ? As September has just started and I don't think so we can make it in this semester.

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
I called the embassy again and told them that its more than 12 weeks since I applied and my claases are starting september 8th. The guy said you should hear back sometime this month. They said that we know your classes are starting and they will make a decision soon. What a frustrating reply. I have to can cancel my admission for this semester by September 4th otherwise i will loose 50% of my first semester fee. I am at complete loss now.

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
many june applicant's med status changed to passed today...so lets hope for the best

sarz

Aug 27, 2015
SufyanJawed said:
I called the embassy again and told them that its more than 12 weeks since I applied and my claases are starting september 8th. The guy said you should hear back sometime this month. They said that we know your classes are starting and they will make a decision soon. What a frustrating reply. I have to can cancel my admission for this semester by September 4th otherwise i will loose 50% of my first semester fee. I am at complete loss now.
Sufyan,

aap ne kis number/ extension pe call kia tha? today, i called on (011 92 51) 208-6000 and an auto-generated message announced that case sepcific inquiries are not dealt with via phone, and i should email them. can you please tell me more about your phone conversation.?

McMaster21

Aug 29, 2015
Guys what is the FASTEST/BEST way to submit your Passport after the request. I am assuming going in person is faster than mailing. My fried also has to submit police certificate as well.

Is it 1) Canada Visa Application Centre
14-B Sadiq Plaza,
G-9 Markaz, Islamabad

or 2) High Commission of Canada
Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5
Islamabad, Pakistan

I think it says on the website original documents can only be submitted to CVAC, so does that mean option 1 then?

Also, X-MEN that is a long time to be waiting, is it the same for everyone who submitted their passport in August? Hope you get it soon inshaAllah!

THANKS!

walid555

Aug 26, 2015
I received an email today from CIC saying that my application has been updated. But when I login theres absolutely nothing new. I've searched around and this apparently is pretty common but no one seems to know what this means or leads to. Any ideas?

ssg_commando

Apr 29, 2015
fahadshah284 said:
Dear All,
Any one from Lakehead University Canada for Fall 2015. Please reply
Hi to all and Hello fahadshah284! My brother has applied in Lakehead University Canada (Thunder Bay Campus) for September 2015 in Masters of Computer Science. Can you give me your email Id so that we can communicate properly?

Anyone else is going to Lakehead University?

Apr 21, 2015
KPK, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
File Transfer...
14-04-2015
Med's Request
17-June-2015
Med's Done....
1-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
7-August-2015
LANDED..........
28-August-2015
assalam o alaikum

alhamdulillah I am here in Canada arrived two days earlier, I am a student in fraser international college..... I am enrolled in bachelor of health sciences which is four year course, now I want to go to Australia because my brother is there and to be honest I am not happy here, for this purpose I have to change my institution and course as well... I have to do one year diploma course and proceed that diploma course further in Australia... I need your advice about course selection and college selection remember that I am in british Columbia, here is another question whether the university will refund the fees???
any kind of opinion will be highly appreciated
thank you

Jamal001

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-July-15
Med's Request
Waiting
MUHAMMAD IRFAN ALI KHAN said:
assalam o alaikum

alhamdulillah I am here in Canada arrived two days earlier, I am a student in fraser international college..... I am enrolled in bachelor of health sciences which is four year course, now I want to go to Australia because my brother is there and to be honest I am not happy here, for this purpose I have to change my institution and course as well... I have to do one year diploma course and proceed that diploma course further in Australia... I need your advice about course selection and college selection remember that I am in british Columbia, here is another question whether the university will refund the fees???
any kind of opinion will be highly appreciated
thank you
Brother what happened?
in just two days you are fed up from canada? at least give it a shot

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
khan12345 said:
I'm an online applicant from april, medical done on 5th August status was changed to pass on 12th Aug, i am still waiting for an update.
Thats very sad to hear from you. May you get swift response prayers for you brother.