+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
McMaster21 said:
Guys what is the FASTEST/BEST way to submit your Passport after the request. I am assuming going in person is faster than mailing. My fried also has to submit police certificate as well.

Is it 1) Canada Visa Application Centre
14-B Sadiq Plaza,
G-9 Markaz, Islamabad

or 2) High Commission of Canada
Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5
Islamabad, Pakistan

I think it says on the website original documents can only be submitted to CVAC, so does that mean option 1 then?

Also, X-MEN that is a long time to be waiting, is it the same for everyone who submitted their passport in August? Hope you get it soon inshaAllah!

THANKS!
I don't know if in person submission is acceptable to them. For my case it is 22nd day no response other got passport back in 2 weeks.

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
walid555 said:
I received an email today from CIC saying that my application has been updated. But when I login theres absolutely nothing new. I've searched around and this apparently is pretty common but no one seems to know what this means or leads to. Any ideas?
This means they have sent you an email for confirmation on Mycic page. You may receive it sooner or later

ssg_commando

Apr 29, 2015
MUHAMMAD IRFAN ALI KHAN said:
assalam o alaikum

alhamdulillah I am here in Canada arrived two days earlier, I am a student in fraser international college..... I am enrolled in bachelor of health sciences which is four year course, now I want to go to Australia because my brother is there and to be honest I am not happy here, for this purpose I have to change my institution and course as well... I have to do one year diploma course and proceed that diploma course further in Australia... I need your advice about course selection and college selection remember that I am in british Columbia, here is another question whether the university will refund the fees???
any kind of opinion will be highly appreciated
thank you
First of all my Congratulation for getting study permit and on arrival :)

You should had decided your country of study properly before going to Canada. My advice for you will be to stay in Canada and try to focus on your studies. Getting visa/study permit for studies is a lengthy and complex matter brother. In my opinion, do not attempt to switch to another country because right now you have been issued a Canadian study permit and when you will apply for Australia, visa office can notice that you have not completed your intended studies and it might create doubt about you, thus creating a big problem for you and you will be in the middle of nowhere.

Someone with a same experience can share his opinions too.

Nkumar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
walid555 said:
I received an email today from CIC saying that my application has been updated. But when I login theres absolutely nothing new. I've searched around and this apparently is pretty common but no one seems to know what this means or leads to. Any ideas?
That means they are processing your application. Best of luck.. When did you applied? Online or paper ? Medical done or waiting?

Apr 21, 2015
KPK, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
File Transfer...
14-04-2015
Med's Request
17-June-2015
Med's Done....
1-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
7-August-2015
LANDED..........
28-August-2015
Jamal001 said:
Brother what happened?
in just two days you are fed up from canada? at least give it a shot
I want to be with my brother that s the only reason, I have been refused from Australia

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Guys i submitted my passport on 21 aug and didnt get any response after that...today is my 11th day and got no response....how much time do u guys think they need more....i am really getting worried coz i booked my flight of 6 sep...kindly guide plzzzzzzzzzz

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
abbasraza78 said:
Guys i submitted my passport on 21 aug and didnt get any response after that...today is my 11th day and got no response....how much time do u guys think they need more....i am really getting worried coz i booked my flight of 6 sep...kindly guide plzzzzzzzzzz
I submitted my passport on 10th Aug . Still waiting dont know what to do. I have already cancel my flight on 30th aug and now i think it seems impossible to catchup semester on time.

ssg_commando

Apr 29, 2015
abbasraza78 said:
My friends visa took 3.5 months for acceptance. He submitted through manual process (not online). So you have to wait until you get signal for medical examination (which took more than 2 months) which means your visa process is near to complete.

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
I just got an auto reply again for my case specific inquiry .... :eek: :-[ :-[ :-[

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and under review.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
walid555 said:
I think it was about ur med status which changed yesterday....some times u get the email late or early.....Another case might b about ur Passport request......It may get updated in a day or two

Hassaan1992

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Any JUNE Online got medical call or passport request? I am not asking for medical status passed but for medical call or passport reuest?

Anjiya

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Hassaan1992 said:
Any JUNE Online got medical call or passport request? I am not asking for medical status passed but for medical call or passport reuest?
Nope still waiting