+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
sharp12 said:
You are right. I checked and its optional. Although, I submitted it anyway.
TRV is only optional for those countries where it is not required. Check this list for Pakistan specific application kit.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp?countrySelect=PK

sharp12

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
SufyanJawed said:
TRV is only optional for those countries where it is not required. Check this list for Pakistan specific application kit.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp?countrySelect=PK
When you fill an online application, your country specific Document Checklist is created. It shows the TRV form as optional for Pakistan. I submitted it but for someone who didn't, this is not an issue. If CIC wants it, they will ask you to fill and upload.

sallo_g

Aug 28, 2015
AOA
I clear my medical on 04 Aug, but I m still waiting for Bio metric call, plz tell me when classes will start, and what is the next procedure after medical, I apply student visa through consultant, and my consultant said me for patience, plz guide me

sarz

Aug 27, 2015
Sallo,

aap ne paper pe apply kia tha? ya online?
paper pe kia thaa to biometric to aap ki usi waqt ho jaani chahiye gerry's centre per.agar aap ne online apply kia tha to apply karne ke 2-4 ghante main hi aap ko biometrics ka letter aajata hai jis ke printout ke saath ap gerry's centre jaa sakte hain.

please apnay agent se contact karain ! delay karnay se nuqsaan ho sakta hai , yahan aur kitne hi loag hain jo maheenon se visa ka intezaar kar rahe hain

McMaster21

Aug 29, 2015
Hello all, I have an urgent question from my friend who applied but has limited internet access. Any help would be greatly appreciated as she is in a poorer region of the country and this means everything to her family.

My friend applied ONLINE on May 22nd with an upfront medical. Like many of you did not hear anything up until now. Today she received 2 messages in her CIC.

1 message required additional documents (POLICE CERTIFICATE) which was not required when she applied.

2nd Message was the passport request. "This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application."

My question is: 1) is this the generic passport request everyone receives when visa is approved? I am assuming if they are asking for the passport at this stage it should be good, why else would they request it (Medical and everything else is passed).

2) I think the best course of action for her is to get the police certificate from the local police stations as directed by CIC website, and go submit it along with her passport in person. Based on your experience does this sound appropriate

Jazak Allah Khayr in advance for the help guys and may Allah make it easy for all of you guys. As an outsider I feel for you and you are in my prayers, remember Allah in times of distress and Allah will remember you in times of ease :)

F

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First of All congrats to her.....Simply ask her to submit police certificate and passport at VAC.....She will receive her vis in a week Inn Sha Allah

sallo_g

Aug 28, 2015
sarz said:
Sallo,

aap ne paper pe apply kia tha? ya online?
paper pe kia thaa to biometric to aap ki usi waqt ho jaani chahiye gerry's centre per.agar aap ne online apply kia tha to apply karne ke 2-4 ghante main hi aap ko biometrics ka letter aajata hai jis ke printout ke saath ap gerry's centre jaa sakte hain.

please apnay agent se contact karain ! delay karnay se nuqsaan ho sakta hai , yahan aur kitne hi loag hain jo maheenon se visa ka intezaar kar rahe hain
Sarz
ma ny tu sb documents cosultant jo dy diey thy, os ny kuch pages ma muj su sign aur thumb lagwaya tha, os ky kuch days badd mera medical karwaya tha consultant aur ab medical ko 1 month hony wala hy , consultant kahta hy ky ap ky biometric will come soon, but ma tension ma hun ky September ma tu classes hain, itna late kaisy hu skta hy.
i want to know ky medical clear hony ky badd hi biometric aata hy na, plz guide me Sarz

sarz

Aug 27, 2015
These are all good signs ! Passport request means they are issuing her visa
khuda nakhaasta agar koi problem hota to wo loag refusal letter bhej dete.

please ask her to quickly provide the police certificate and passport, because these days CHC is taking a lot of time to return passports with visa stamped on it.

and for the rest of us like myself who are waiting, Allah paak hum sab ke liye aasaani kare aur hamain jald az jald kaamyaabi ataa karay. aameen

sarz

Aug 27, 2015
Sallo,

biometrics refer to fingerprints , thumb impression and photograph. ye to visa apply karne ke time hi hota hai visa centre per.

All of you brothers, kindly confirm whether i'm right or does anyone know of a case where biometrics is requested at a later stage?

sallo_g

Aug 28, 2015
sarz said:
Sallo,

biometrics refer to fingerprints , thumb impression and photograph. ye to visa apply karne ke time hi hota hai visa centre per.

All of you brothers, kindly confirm whether i'm right or does anyone know of a case where biometrics is requested at a later stage?
Sarz
Ma ny tu Consultant ky through apply kia hy, mujy process ka nahi pata, according tu consultant apply krny badd medical call aati hy aur medical clear hony ky badd , biometric and passport embassy ma courier kia jata hy
plz guide me process if apply through consultant

McMaster21

Aug 29, 2015
Thanks for the prompt replys everyone, and ameen to the duas.

She was just a little confused because the letter for the police certificate says ``Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and send your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad by e-mail or via the Visa Application Centre network.``

So is the Canadian High Commission at a different location than the VAC in Islamabad where she did her biometrics or are they connected.

To me it does not make much sense to send the passport to VAC and Police Certificate to Canadian High Commission, but maybe this is the way it is I am not sure. I lean towards taking both passport and police certificate in person to VAC in Islamabad but I am not sure and do not want to provide misleading guidance.

Can someone please advice, thanks again.

By the way guys I am a Canadian Citizen doing my PhD in Canada so if any of you have specific questions about Canada and especially the universities in Toronto feel free to PM me, I will do by best to help.

ranjitsingh0022

Oct 28, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
11 July
sallo_g said:
Sarz
Ma ny tu Consultant ky through apply kia hy, mujy process ka nahi pata, according tu consultant apply krny badd medical call aati hy aur medical clear hony ky badd , biometric and passport embassy ma courier kia jata hy
plz guide me process if apply through consultant

Mr Sallu, you have been cheated by your consultant. Whether you apply online or paper based, biometrics is done upfront. There is no way to have medical call before Biometrics. Because case is only filed once Biometrics is done. Before Biometrics Embassy even don't know who you are and for what purpose you are applying for. Or jab tak emabassy app ko janti hi nahi wo apko MEDICAL call kesay bhej sakti hy. This *censored word*ing act is only done by a consultant N** ***E. Wo logo ka upfront medical karwa kar kahta hy k " You have received medical call from CIC". Or phir remaining payment customer sy demand karta he. Or customer bhi khushi khushi pesay pakra daita hy ku k wo samajh raha hota he k Medical Call aa gai he. I'm suing that *censored word*ing person, already filed case in FIA. 100s of people have been cheated by him.