Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
chemengineer15 said:
Hello All,

I am trying to start a express entry application for my parents ( i am not on PR), basic info:

1. Fathers age is 52 and mothers is 45
2. Both of them has masters
3. Net worth is good
4. Will be applying from UAE as father is working here

My question and the confusions i have are:

1. Degree attestation, is HEC attestation enough? Do we need any school certificates attested [[[[Yes, but you would need attestation of at least HSC certificate too. Check WES website]]]]]
2. My sister is 20 and she is financially dependent on parents will she be allowed to apply in the same application [[[Dont know, perhaps it is possible but double check]]]]
3. Can somebody guide me to document checklist needed for Pakistanis.[[[[[document checklist is on CIC website. Look at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp ]]]
4. Calculated score came to around 390 of both parents
5. Best province to apply with highest chances

Looking forward to your kind replies.
see answers in brackets

NIDAIDREES

Feb 9, 2016
I have to apply for Canadian immigration but i am confused about where to start. Please guide me.
The biggest confusion is about submission of educational credentials for evaluation, like where to submit, what to submit, and how to submit?
WES site says that documents are to be sent by our boards and universities. Can someone please shed some light on this subject?

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Go for ECA first

Meanwhile take IELTS exam (and try to get CLB 9 in each of the 4 modules that is 8/7/7/7 in L/R/W/S

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
I have given my Ielts on 23-01-2016 but unfortunately got 5.5 in reading, but in all modules I scored 6.0, I want to ask you guys is there any chance of decreasing the express entry selection points the last draw closed on 460 points. I have heard from many people that they will more decrease their points for selecting candidates but I am not sure about it.
Do you guys suggest me to do my Ielts again to get higher bands or just leave it, because the maximum points I am achieving are 370, if I get 7 bands ielts, including my wife's education & Ielts. Please guide me!!!!!

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
shahraza87 said:
I have given my Ielts on 23-01-2016 but unfortunately got 5.5 in reading, but in all modules I scored 6.0, I want to ask you guys is there any chance of decreasing the express entry selection points the last draw closed on 460 points. I have heard from many people that they will more decrease their points for selecting candidates but I am not sure about it.
Do you guys suggest me to do my Ielts again to get higher bands or just leave it, because the maximum points I am achieving are 370, if I get 7 bands ielts, including my wife's education & Ielts. Please guide me!!!!!
Go for CLB 9 (IELTS L8, R7, W7, S7). Anything less than that is hardly a chance for you. Good luck.

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Hello

I recently got PT Interest Letter from Ontario, now preparing to submit my application. I have some questions regarding this;

I live in Doha, but i am using my Pakistani bank account which was deactivated for 2 years. i request the bank to reactivate. My brother is providing me with the required funds with a gift deed.

1) I can't provide six months bank statement as it was not intact for couple of years
2) Should i provide gift deed on stamp paper? and what are other requirements?
3) Can i have any conventional template for a gift deed?
4) I have an account in Doha, Qatar also, and i I have similar funds but not maintained for 6 months, should i provide this one with the Pakistani bank account (plus gift deed) to supplement my application?

5) Can anybody from Pakistan, who have already done this guide me?

Thanks

Anun

Feb 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 nov 2016
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
26 oct 2016
AOR Received.
17 nov 2016
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16 nov 2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
14 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
InshaaAllah soon
LANDED..........
-
Hye all, i have a query about cic employer verification because my boss is about to resign and im worried for my verification ... any of you have an idea about how local visa office in Pak verifies with employer( call/visit)? thanks

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Anun said:
Hye all, i have a query about cic employer verification because my boss is about to resign and im worried for my verification ... any of you have an idea about how local visa office in Pak verifies with employer( call/visit)? thanks
They only cross check with the Employers by Call/Visit in case of any doubt. Also, They may even call the applicant.

abdul rehman qureshi

May 20, 2015
I am in.

I have created my CIC profile for FSWP in January 2016 with CRS equal to 383.

As I see previous round ups, it doesn't look a good chance to be selected in future round ups as of average round ups found are 450.

I score good points in some selecting factors masters in education, more than 5 years of experience, ielts (Overall 7 band), age (33). However, I am single so couldn't get marks (with spouse) sections. Can't see option to improve profile except getting a valid job offer or acquiring PNP certificate.

Anyone with similar case has got any positive vibes without a valid job offer or acquiring PNP certificate?

Or I should assume that this profile will get expire after 11 months without being selected :-(

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pakistani Bachelors 4 years program is equivalent to 3 years Canadian bachelors?

kindly confirm, response appreciated from fellows who have done their credential assessment from wes canada.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
syeduzairhaider said:
Pakistani Bachelors 4 years program is equivalent to 3 years Canadian bachelors?

kindly confirm, response appreciated from fellows who have done their credential assessment from wes canada.
You may confirm by taking ECA only.

I have done 4 years Engineering Degree and its equivalent to Bachelors (4 Years) in my WES report.

hanishah

Jan 26, 2016
Hi all I am from pakistan as well and facing a problem please read below:

While I was submitting my EOI - SW application I mentioned 3 years of work experience because my actual work experience that time was 2 years 9 months which was closer to 3 years so I selected 3 years in my EOI. Below is my work experience details:
1 - First Job: 5th July, 2010 - 29th April, 2011
2 - Second Job: 17th December 2012 - 06 January, 2014
3 - Third Job: 15th December 2014 - Present

When I received invitation to submit full application under "Review & Submit" section its giving me yellow signal saying "Your total years of full time working is less than as was specified in the EOI-SW (see 'Review EOI-SW' in Review & Submit).

And on 15th of March, 2016 my work experience will be equal to 3 years. Would that be OK if I submit my application with this or should I withdrawn my application and submit new EOI? Further I already notify MPNP over email that this is the issue right now plus I didn't give any false information either.

My score is 572

Please Advise!

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
You may confirm by taking ECA only.

I have done 4 years Engineering Degree and its equivalent to Bachelors (4 Years) in my WES report.
I just took my ECA. My MBA from UK is equivalent to Canadian Masters. However, my Bachelor of Business Administration degree (4 years) which I have done from FAST-NUCES (one of the leading university of Pakistan) is equivalent to 3 years Canadian Bachelors degree.

What should I do?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
syeduzairhaider said:
I just took my ECA. My MBA from UK is equivalent to Canadian Masters. However, my Bachelor of Business Administration degree (4 years) which I have done from FAST-NUCES (one of the leading university of Pakistan) is equivalent to 3 years Canadian Bachelors degree.

What should I do?
IMO, You must consider your highest qualification in EE Profile which is Masters. (I assume you have ECA for this degree too).