Address:
Inter Board Committee of Chairmen,
Plot No. 25,Street 38, G10/4,
Near Federal Govt. Employees Housing Foundation (FGEHF),
Islamabad,
Phone: (051)9330251, 9330252,9330253,9330254

Details of attestations are given on:

http://www.ibcc.edu.pk/index.php#openModal
Thanks man for your response. One more thing, not sure if you have already done yours with WES, I have seen many people saying that matric certification is not required for WES equivalency. Is that true or we need to attest matric as well ?

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arslanellahi said:
Thanks man for your response. One more thing, not sure if you have already done yours with WES, I have seen many people saying that matric certification is not required for WES equivalency. Is that true or we need to attest matric as well ?
I did not go through WES. I went for CES by University of Toronto. The reason why I didn't go for WES was because I was not in Pakistan and it required quite a lot of work at IBCC office. Another issue was I had my O-levels and A-levels certificates, which requires additional documentation from IBCC.

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedahraza said:
I did not go through WES. I went for CES by University of Toronto. The reason why I didn't go for WES was because I was not in Pakistan and it required quite a lot of work at IBCC office. Another issue was I had my O-levels and A-levels certificates, which requires additional documentation from IBCC.
hmm.. how quick was CES to provide you with equivalency report ?

are their requirements fairly easy to fulfill when compared with WES ?

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arslanellahi said:
hmm.. how quick was CES to provide you with equivalency report ?

are their requirements fairly easy to fulfill when compared with WES ?
CES has minimal documentation requirements but can take up to 3 months to give you ECA. There are other agencies like IQAS which also give ECAs within 20 working days with minimal documentation like CES.

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedahraza said:
CES has minimal documentation requirements but can take up to 3 months to give you ECA. There are other agencies like IQAS which also give ECAs within 20 working days with minimal documentation like CES.
Hmm thanks so much man for all your help.. Let me check with IQAS.

I am sitting at 444 points.. Need to do this equivalency thing for my wife who has masters from NUST. Adding my wife's education should shoot my points above 450. So got to do it asap before Canadian immigration folks start increasing ITA points again :(

Thank you!

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arslanellahi said:
Hmm thanks so much man for all your help.. Let me check with IQAS.

I am sitting at 444 points.. Need to do this equivalency thing for my wife who has masters from NUST. Adding my wife's education should shoot my points above 450. So got to do it asap before Canadian immigration folks start increasing ITA points again :(

Thank you!
Yeah you should better get one a soon as possible. With the recent increase in the number of ITAs, it is expected that the CRS points would hover around 450 for some time. By the way, I am a NUST graduate also :)

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedahraza said:
Yeah you should better get one a soon as possible. With the recent increase in the number of ITAs, it is expected that the CRS points would hover around 450 for some time. By the way, I am a NUST graduate also :)
Around 50% of isb students have graduated from NUST :)..

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedahraza said:
Did you try to max out your IELTS?
Yes.. I have 9,9,7.5 and 7 (LRSW) in Ielts.. Dont think I can score more :p

Hope I am able to find a good thread on IQAS process for pakistani applicants on this forum.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arslanellahi said:
Yes.. I have 9,9,7.5 and 7 (LRSW) in Ielts.. Dont think I can score more :p

Hope I am able to find a good thread on IQAS process for pakistani applicants on this forum.
Just follow the instructions on their website. You should be fine.

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
Hi Guys,

Happy to connect here. I'm based in Dubai and unfortunately didn't score as well as I had hoped in IELTS.
IELTS: L 7.5 - R 8.0 - W 7.0 - S 8.0 (7.5 Overall)

With new year came the new spirit to work hard and get through this year. Just got to know that CELPIP https://www.celpip.ca/ has also started their tests in Dubai which sounds amazing for many reasons. I have never been comfortable with my handwriting and to be honest have hardly written since university. I am much more comfortable with computer and CELPIP is 100% computer based including speaking and you get done in 3 hours. Have taken some free tests from their website last night and seems like a much more easier task compared to IELTS.

Has anyone taken CELPIP or has experience with that compared to IELTS? What would you recommend?

Planning to go for it as soon as possible because with my IELTS my score is 417. Here are the rest of my details for reference.

Marital Status: Never Married
Country of Origin: Pakistan
Education: Equivalent to Canadian Master's Degree (WES Certified)
Work Experience: Almost 5 years (All outside Canada and working for startups and online businesses under designations)

Thanks in advance.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chaudri said:
Hi Guys,

Happy to connect here. I'm based in Dubai and unfortunately didn't score as well as I had hoped in IELTS.

With new year came the new spirit to work hard and get through this year. Just got to know that CELPIP https://www.celpip.ca/ has also started their tests in Dubai which sounds amazing for many reasons. I have never been comfortable with my handwriting and to be honest have hardly written since university. I am much more comfortable with computer and CELPIP is 100% computer based including speaking and you get done in 3 hours. Have taken some free tests from their website last night and seems like a much more easier task compared to IELTS.

Has anyone taken CELPIP or has experience with that compared to IELTS? What would you recommend?

Planning to go for it as soon as possible because with my IELTS my score is 417. Here are the rest of my details for reference.

Marital Status: Never Married
Country of Origin: Pakistan
Education: Equivalent to Canadian Master's Degree (WES Certified)
Work Experience: Almost 5 years (All outside Canada and working for startups and online businesses under designations)

Thanks in advance.
You need to improve on your listening and writing. You are losing 60 points. if you had 8.0 in L and 7.5 in W, your score could have been 478.

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
syedahraza said:
You need to improve on your listening and writing. You are losing 60 points. if you had 8.0 in L and 7.5 in W, your score could have been 478.
Yes, I understand that but don't want to risk it on IELTS again, hence planning for CELPIP. :-[

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone from Karachi who did their WES and secured ITA? Need to ask an important question with regards to Education. Cheers!