+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Escobar Gaviria said:
Can you please tell how did you go about getting a PCC made from Karachi?
Is there any online form?

What were the required documents they asked you? and fees?
I used an online service chachuinpakistan. Docs are mentioned on their website.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Hi all,

I would appreciate, if you please provide me answers to the below:

• Single PCC required from home-town, or per-city? I have read conflicting opinions about it, please share your experience
  • Upfront Medical Fee from Pakistan?
  • If I reside outside Pakistan, can I do take upfront medical from Pakistan during my visit or it's mandatory to take from my current residence (abroad)?

Thanks!

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jojee2k6 said:
Hi all,

• Single PCC required from home-town, or per-city? I have read conflicting opinions about it, please share your experience
  • If I reside outside Pakistan, can I do take upfront medical from Pakistan during my visit or it's mandatory to take from my current residence (abroad)?
Thanks!

I am sharing my experience with you with regards to PCC. I have lived at 2 addresses in Islamabad since my 18th birthday. I got one Islamabad PCC mentioning all the addresses with months and years mentioned on it. My wife on the other hand had lived both in Islamabad and Lahore since her 18th birthday. I did get her PCC from Lahore.

I do realize where your question is coming from because on CIC website they do say that they only require one PCC per country but Pakistan does not provide facility of providing one PCC for the whole country like India or Iran does. I have seen couple of cases on this forum where CIC did reject applications for not providing PCCs for cities that you have mentioned in your pre-profile questions. So why take a risk at this stage, take the safe side and get your PCC.

Are your permanently residing outside Pakistan or went on a visit to other country? If you are residing in any other country and you have a residence permit for that, I will say that you need to do medical from that country.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
syedahraza said:
I am sharing my experience with you with regards to PCC. I have lived at 2 addresses in Islamabad since my 18th birthday. I got one Islamabad PCC mentioning all the addresses with months and years mentioned on it. My wife on the other hand had lived both in Islamabad and Lahore since her 18th birthday. I did get her PCC from Lahore.

I do realize where your question is coming from because on CIC website they do say that they only require one PCC per country but Pakistan does not provide facility of providing one PCC for the whole country like India or Iran does. I have seen couple of cases on this forum where CIC did reject applications for not providing PCCs for cities that you have mentioned in your pre-profile questions. So why take a risk at this stage, take the safe side and get your PCC.

Are your permanently residing outside Pakistan or went on a visit to other country? If you are residing in any other country and you have a residence permit for that, I will say that you need to do medical from that country.
Thanks @syedahraza, in fact I checked your earlier post in back-page regarding PCC as well, by which I got concerned about per-city PCC. It would be really difficult for me, by leaving abroad and collecting PCC from each city, I lived in Karachi, ISB, and Multan. Well, I would appreciate, if some one else share his success story, or some one else share his failure case for not providing per-city PCC. I do appreciate, you shared your experience yet I hope if single PCC would work, it would be easier for me to get.

Regarding the medical, It's very costly where I live currently, though I have a plan for visiting Pakistan, by this thought I was planning to take medical exam from Pakistan, if not an issue. I hope there won't be an issue. what you suggest and what's the fee in Pakistan?

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jojee2k6 said:
Thanks @syedahraza, in fact I checked your earlier post in back-page regarding PCC as well, by which I got concerned about per-city PCC. It would be really difficult for me, by leaving abroad and collecting PCC from each city, I lived in Karachi, ISB, and Multan. Well, I would appreciate, if some one else share his success story, or some one else share his failure case for not providing per-city PCC. I do appreciate, you shared your experience yet I hope if single PCC would work, it would be easier for me to get.

Regarding the medical, It's very costly where I live currently, though I have a plan for visiting Pakistan, by this thought I was planning to take medical exam from Pakistan, if not an issue. I hope there won't be an issue. what you suggest and what's the fee in Pakistan?
I am living in Canada applying as FSW inland applicant. You can ask any of your family members to apply for PCC on your behalf. It was difficult for me to get the Lahore PCC for my wife and it took approximately 10 days to get it. You can wait for other people to share their experiences but I will suggest again to not to take chances. On the previous page you can see people getting PCCs for different districts in Karachi as well.

Medical from Canada cost around CAD 210 (total). I do not have figures for medical from Pakistan

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
syedahraza said:
I am living in Canada applying as FSW inland applicant. You can ask any of your family members to apply for PCC on your behalf. It was difficult for me to get the Lahore PCC for my wife and it took approximately 10 days to get it. You can wait for other people to share their experiences but I will suggest again to not to take chances.

Medical from Canada cost around CAD 210 (total). I do not have figures for medical from Pakistan
OK perfect, your advice seems quite helpful and feasible. Will take into consideration, yet awaiting further insights from other people as well...

Guys, please any valuable insights on my queries?

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jojee2k6 said:
OK perfect, your advice seems quite helpful and feasible. Will take into consideration, yet awaiting further insights from other people as well...

Guys, please any valuable insights on my queries?
Good luck for the entire process and wishing you a speedy PR.

sappy486

Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
09-Mar-2017
I have tried to get PCC from the city where i have stayed for a longer period but couldn't get as the address mentioned on my CNIC is of different City. I got one from my home city. As far as i know all your criminal records in any other city gets updated in your home city local Police station. But to be on the safe side i am still trying hard to get one from the other City as well.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
sappy486 said:
I have tried to get PCC from the city where i have stayed for a longer period but couldn't get as the address mentioned on my CNIC is of different City. I got one from my home city. As far as i know all your criminal records in any other city gets updated in your home city local Police station. But to be on the safe side i am still trying hard to get one from the other City as well.
Now that's another info. that you shared, raising my doubts. As I posted above query about my PCC, for which I am also not sure, either single PCC would serve or multiple. well, as per my CNIC my both present and permanent addresses are same, i.e. of my hometown. But I lived for 2-3 years in Karachi, and as well as Islamabad. So considering your situation, I would also be not able to get multiple city-wise PCCs as of CNIC address conflict like you.

I don't know what should I do, I can easily get PCC from my home town which matches with my CNIC addresses as well.

Guys, any suggestions or advice about single PCC or city-wise PCC? @syedahraza, what's your opinion about this scenario?

Really confusing for me..Someone on Forum replied me this:

Single PCC if it's not address specific. If PCC you have is address specific den you need PCC for each address you have mentioned under address history.

So, I have another query pertaining to this: Do Pakistani PCCs contain multiple address or single address, if former then I can have single PCC with all addresses on it, or multiple PCCs, but again for multiple PCCs -> here come's conflict of CNIC addresses Mismatch, like @sappy486 posted.

Please guys, share your opinion and experience.

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
jojee2k6 said:
Hi all,

Thanks!
I think I can relate to your situation a little bit. I have lived in Karachi and currently residing in US for 7 years now as a student. Im getting my medical from US since this is where my address current address is. To the PCC, I have only lived in Karachi and just in one town, so I'll just get the certificate from my police district.

Besides, getting medical from Canada is worth it. Don't think about $210. I'm paying US $400 just to get it done, even though my insurance can easily pay for it if it were for any regular purpose but not for immigration.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jojee2k6 said:
Now that's another info. that you shared, raising my doubts. As I posted above query about my PCC, for which I am also not sure, either single PCC would serve or multiple. well, as per my CNIC my both present and permanent addresses are same, i.e. of my hometown. But I lived for 2-3 years in Karachi, and as well as Islamabad. So considering your situation, I would also be not able to get multiple city-wise PCCs as of CNIC address conflict like you.

I don't know what should I do, I can easily get PCC from my home town which matches with my CNIC addresses as well.

Guys, any suggestions or advice about single PCC or city-wise PCC? @syedahraza, what's your opinion about this scenario?

Really confusing for me..Someone on Forum replied me this:

Single PCC if it's not address specific. If PCC you have is address specific den you need PCC for each address you have mentioned under address history.

So, I have another query pertaining to this: Do Pakistani PCCs contain multiple address or single address, if former then I can have single PCC with all addresses on it, or multiple PCCs, but again for multiple PCCs -> here come's conflict of CNIC addresses Mismatch, like @sappy486 posted.

Please guys, share your opinion and experience.
Pakistani PCCs are address specific. There is a special column in the form which states the addresses that you have lived at.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
syedahraza said:
Pakistani PCCs are address specific. There is a special column in the form which states the addresses that you have lived at.
So if these are address specific, then can I get a single PCC from my home-town, in which all address of multiple cities would be mentioned? it should work..NO? or multiple PCCs with each PCC for each specific Address?

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jojee2k6 said:
So if these are address specific, then can I get a single PCC from my home-town, in which all address of multiple cities would be mentioned? it should work..NO? or multiple PCCs with each PCC for each specific Address?
That is exactly what I intended to do the first time I came to know of this. Unfortunately, the header of each police certificate includes the city name from where the PCC is made e.g Islamabad Police Certificate or Lahore Police certificate. I tried a lot to ask the police officials to include my wife's Lahore address in Islamabad one but they simply ignored the request. They are not entitled to do it. But you can always use your connections.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
jojee2k6 said:

I have written about this, several times (and am tired of writing it again). Go through my older posts on this same thread please. All you need is one PCC covering entire period from Pakistan (Whether you write a single city or multiple ones isn't really relevant, as long as you don't fill address history which is different from PCC)

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
fkl said:
I have written about this, several times (and am tired of writing it again). Go through my older posts on this same thread please. All you need is one PCC covering entire period from Pakistan (Whether you write a single city or multiple ones isn't really relevant, as long as you don't fill address history which is different from PCC)
Yes Thanks @fkl, I really appreciate your valuable advice, and sorry as I also got confused after reading various opinions on it.

OK so One PCC I can get from my home town for entire period since 18th birthday till now, and also my CNIC (Pakistani ID Card and Passport Record contain both present and permanent address of my home-town).

Now, Please advice me what I should do regarding Address history in EE profile, and for PCC, below is my detailed scenario:

• 2005-2008: Karachi (was doing Job, not getting points for that job, but will mention that job in personal history. also no record on my CNIC and passport about that address in Karachi)...Should I mention it in my Address History in EE Profile?
  • 2008-2012: Islamabad (pursued M.Phill and Job from there, I will gain points for that job but still no record of that address in my CNIC and passport. Should I mention it in my Address History in EE Profile?
  • Now should I get one PCC only from my home-town, covering one address? as People here telling me, PCC is being issued city-based, and not covers multiple addresses. So, What I am supposed to do?

As in Address History, I would be mentioning above addresses, though no record on my CNIC and passport about those addresses, as always present and permanent are of home-town. But, if I mention all these addresses, then PCC would contain only one address (i.e. my hometown).

Sorry again, It seems this all is messed up now, and I really stressed now, same situation with my wife, she also had been to multiple cities (education/job, etc), now what you advice after realizing my scenario...

Guys, pls. advice.

[/list]