Hope so waived
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Attestation & Equivalence of Degrees

HEC Regional Center Karachi facilitates the process of Attestation & Equivalence of degrees/documents of students as well as general public.

http://www.hec.gov.pk/INSIDEHEC/RCENTERS/RCKARACHI/Pages/Features.aspx

Aceim

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 02-08-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-07-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1: 23-10-2014 PPR2: 29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted on: 18-11-2014 PP received on 17-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
BakuSalman said:
So u mean first applicant need to attest original then copies of degree and transcript?

Did you send the original degree & transcipt to wes?
Attestation for both original as well as for copies will be done at the same time, no only copies are required by WES.

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Aceim said:
Guys, I don't know why everyone is facing more or less same sort of problem, although it is very simple to get HEC attestation and WES evaluation as well.

I personally visited HEC, got my original as well as copies of degree and transcript attested and afterwards put my attested copies in envelope, went to their R&D department one of the guy sealed the envelope and pasted three seals and then their head stamped and signed over the seals.

My masters credentials were received by WES earlier directly from my foreign university, whereas my bachelors degree and transcript were delivered on 1st of May, although I had received an email from WES on 1st of may that in order to complete the evaluation they need my bachelors docs (might be they didn't come across my bachelors docs by then)....however on 2nd received email from them that they have received all the required stuff....on my request, normal processing was already upgraded to same day...my evaluation completed on 2nd of May and shipment was made on 2nd as well, as per tracking, currently shipment arrived at Karachi and will be delivered to me tomorrow i.e. 6th may.
Evrybody followed the same procedure as u mentioned. Therefore everybody is expecting the result similar to u.
Upon my calling they got to knw tht my dox hv been received. One lady frm wes told me tht our org is full of papers these days and she said tht abt 5000 apps for evaluation hav been received thus far so if we multiply it on avg cad 250 per person fees paid thn it comes at around cad 1.2 millon in last 12 or 13 days.

If they r earning alot thn thy shud spend on hiring additional staff as well to coup this situation.

After all evrybody is concerned of his or her future.

realplayer

May 4, 2013
outstandinguy said:
Folks,

I got my degrees and transcripts attested by HEC and placed them in an envelope and get it sealed by HEC and then dispatched the completed documents to WES. Today the documents were received by WES and status was changed "Not Acceptable Resubmit document(s) according to WES requirements"

What the hell is this? has anybody faced this problem? I did the same as mentioned in their website for Pakistan?

Also I received an email from them with an attachement of one form which I need to send it to Karachi University and it must be filled and attested by KU.

What the hell is this?????????????
What does your DAS HEC Status say?

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23.05.2013 PER 07.08.2013
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
realplayer said:
What does your DAS HEC Status say?
I have filled 3 forms both for me and my spouse degrees

1. For me, 1 form status is "attested" while remaining status is " in process" this is acceptable since I payed for 1 form only
2. For my spouse, all forms status are "in process" although 1 form is already attested. Its status should be "attested"

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Folks,

WES are seriously over worked and making blunders. on Friday my dox were not accepted and international transcript request form was emailed to me for further attestation from the university.
Now the status shows evaluation is in progress. Alhamdulillah!!!!

In my view everybody who received an email with international transcript request form attached in it should ignore. (I meant only for Univ. in Pak.)

Cheers!

msohail

Star Member
Dec 28, 2009
Hello
i am in karachi plz help me regarding attestation of documents from hec and which documents i have to send wes for educational assessment kindly call me 0308 2969266 or give me your number i will be thankful to you.
thanks

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
Please tell me whats the status of ur application now? I have the same reply from WES. what should I do now

realplayer said:
The same bomb attacked me,

"Not Acceptable Resubmit document(s) according to WES requirements Pakistan HEC"

Written to them no answer yet but i guess there could be 3 possible reasons.

1) HEC guys did the fraud to save Rs. 500 per copy and sent photocopies without original stamp. Since it is sealed no one can see, neither WES return it.

2) Envelope was brown (khaki) but it was simple NO HEC official envelope, (I mean HEC printed envelope)

3) WES saving money and time. (3 day rush service, they had taken CAD 200, and now they will handle it in more than 3 days by putting everything on us)

Share your views.

Hassan

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
what is the current status of ur documents??? I have got exectly the same msg as urs

realplayer said:
Hi guys, i reached to another conclusion in my case that since HEC has not updated the online attestation information i.e, Status (Applied to Attested). WES could not verify the same from the online HEC link. And They are saying Please Note that the degree and mark sheets we received do not match with HEC Attestation; please have them enter the correct / update information. thankyou.

I have checked it by logging in to DAS HEC. das.hec.gov.pk

my status is still applied but in actual it has been attested.

So, WES has not been able to verify.

Please share what you see in your DAS HEC account.

Regards

Hope my this post will cause the thread to be called SOLVED

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Hi there!

I have a quick question

I send HEC MCS degree Plus combined marks sheets which shows each semester marks and name of course( did WES need all semester wise marks or combine is fine sheet

I send HEC my BSC degree Plus combined marks sheets which shows Part-II course wise marks but Part-I total obtain marks
( did WES need all semester wise marks or combine is fine sheet

These are karachi university degrees

Plz reply

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
pakmate said:
My current status shows at HEC Attested all copies and degree at DOS
One more thing for HEC attestation if your degree is already attested you must attest them again I did my degree attested in 2006 with HEC at OCS guy told me did it again because it 200 wali attestation they need 800 wali attestation so I apply same degree to be attest again with 800 fee

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Hi

I have a quick question which mail service we should select for ECA report

1. Regular Mail (CDN. $0)
2. US/Intl Registered Mail (CDN. $30) *
3. International Express (CDN. $100) *

Now they are delaying everything