21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
outstandinguy said:
The only difference i see in whole procedure is tht i used white envelope instead of brown. Else evrythng was same. There red colored seals n official signatures on the envelope flap. Also degrees n transcripts were attested by hec in 2010 n i used the same.

Im from univ of Khi. Ur from which univ? Did u go urself for attestation n sealing? Im in riyadh n sent my frnd to hec isb n thn the envelope was sent to wes directly frm isb. I didnt see the envelope.
Color doesn't matter. If the photocopies were attested, and were in sealed envelope, than it should be fine. Fax / email them and explain them, that you haver followed correctly.

mellow123

Apr 24, 2013
jigzyy said:
Color doesn't matter. If the photocopies were attested, and were in sealed envelope, than it should be fine. Fax / email them and explain them, that you haver followed correctly.
Did you bring your own envelope or did HEC provide it? Because on the HEC website it says to bring in a brown A4 envelope??

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
jigzyy said:
I called thm n had to wait for 2 hrs nobody answere by tht time their office was closed. I sent an email but unfortunately weekend. Even though they must b working on weekends as well but thy wil respond only on monday ithnk i will fax as well. These crooks hav made a hell of money in a week. Man Over a million dollar .

sak78

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
hi guys

my matric and inter is from paksitan

BBA from UK

is this ok to send only BBA transcripts

mellow123

Apr 24, 2013
Thanks for the link guys...

Outstandinguy... when you called WES to find out what was wrong with your documents, did they say something was wrong? Or did they say everything you sent was ok and all you need is this extra form filled out...?

mellow123

Apr 24, 2013
did you get ur degrees attested in 2010? and sent the same to WES? maybe that was the problem?? maybe HEC attested the copy again but didn't update the date and left your 2010 date as is???

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
mellow123 said:
Thanks for the link guys...

Outstandinguy... when you called WES to find out what was wrong with your documents, did they say something was wrong? Or did they say everything you sent was ok and all you need is this extra form filled out...?
I called thm on friday afternoon like 3ish canadian time.

Thy said v hv not received ur dox. I said as per dhl tracking wes receivd the dox today morning thn she asked me tracking no. And confrmd tht wes has received the dox but said on monday ur status will be updated. Later i chked thr was a bomb inside my wes status :( now only monday i wud b able to get in touch with thm to ask abt n error

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
jigzyy said:
I just got my evaluation back. There's definitely something wrong the way you guys are sending, either the stamping or signature is not correct, or the seals are tempered, there's simply something getting wrong. I followed the same set of rules, sent the documents to WES, and they have evaluated on them.

Now as they have, HEC sealed envelopes from many other previous Pakistani applicants like me, they know exactly how sealing is done. So if there's something that is different, they'll surely ask you to fix it.
HI jigzyy how does the look like on your HEC envelope? and did you get the attestation done recently or old?

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
hello
can any 1 tell from pakistan from which service we should use to send document to WES
how much it cost?
it is 2 way service?
regards

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
outstandinguy said:
HI jigzyy how does the look like on your HEC envelope? and did you get the attestation done recently or old?
My attestation was also done in 2010. And I used those copies. It nothing wrong in using old copies. Try reaching them on Weekdays, from 6PM to 2AM Pakistan Time.

msohail

Star Member
Dec 28, 2009
DEAR FRIENDS PLZ HELP ME ABOUT THE PROCEDURE OF HEC SEALED ENVELOPE
I AM FROM PAKISTAN KARACHI AFTER 2 DAYS I WILL RECEIVE VERIFICATION FROM IBCC NOW THAN I AM PLANNING TO SEND HEC FOR VERITIFCATION SO KINDLY HELP ME AND LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURE I THINK IN ISLAMABAD IT TAKES 40 DAYS SO ANY OTHER WAY EXCEPT TO GO THERE WE CAN VERIFY IN SHORT TIME AND RECEIVE HEC SEALED ENVELOP.
THANKS

mobeepk

Star Member
May 3, 2013
outstandinguy said:
If anybody faced the same problem, what did you do? i live in saudi arabia and could not do that and if i leave it on university then it will take 1 month please help
Hi outstandinguy - I am facing similar problem. I visited HEC but could not get any clue that what went wrong. I shall visit them again on Monday. WES has sent me reply that they there is a mismatch in HEC records. I am not sure whether it is WES or HEC playing with applicants.

Anybody can suggest me whom should I visit in HEC - which department/person? It seems when they attested but they didnt enter it in record correctly

mellow123

Apr 24, 2013
jigzyy said:
I just got my evaluation back. There's definitely something wrong the way you guys are sending, either the stamping or signature is not correct, or the seals are tempered, there's simply something getting wrong. I followed the same set of rules, sent the documents to WES, and they have evaluated on them.

Now as they have, HEC sealed envelopes from many other previous Pakistani applicants like me, they know exactly how sealing is done. So if there's something that is different, they'll surely ask you to fix it.
Hi Jigzyy..can you please check your private message inbox...

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23.05.2013 PER 07.08.2013
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
mobeepk said:
Hi outstandinguy - I am facing similar problem. I visited HEC but could not get any clue that what went wrong. I shall visit them again on Monday. WES has sent me reply that they there is a mismatch in HEC records. I am not sure whether it is WES or HEC playing with applicants.

Anybody can suggest me whom should I visit in HEC - which department/person? It seems when they attested but they didnt enter it in record correctly
mobeepk

what is the name of ur univerisity. are u from karachi university or some other?

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
mobeepk said:

Might be your university is not included in the list provided by WES. Try calling them on Monday between 6 pm to 2 am PST.