+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan HEC Sealed Envelop Procedure

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
outstandinguy said:
Folks,

I got my degrees and transcripts attested by HEC and placed them in an envelope and get it sealed by HEC and then dispatched the completed documents to WES. Today the documents were received by WES and status was changed "Not Acceptable Resubmit document(s) according to WES requirements"

What the hell is this? has anybody faced this problem? I did the same as mentioned in their website for Pakistan?

Also I received an email from them with an attachement of one form which I need to send it to Karachi University and it must be filled and attested by KU.

What the hell is this?????????????
If anybody faced the same problem, what did you do? i live in saudi arabia and could not do that and if i leave it on university then it will take 1 month please help

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
outstandinguy said:
If anybody faced the same problem, what did you do? i live in saudi arabia and could not do that and if i leave it on university then it will take 1 month please help
Did you see the sealed envelope yourself? How was it sealed?

mellow123

Apr 24, 2013
Is anyone here who has education credentials from Pakistan successfully gotten ECA report from WES??

Doesn't seem like the process they have outlined for someone with pakistani credential is really working...

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
jigzyy said:
Did you see the sealed envelope yourself? How was it sealed?
Yes it was properly sealed. Now they are saying I need to re-submit the documents. I had only one copy of hec attestation.

Has anybody faced the same problem? please share

except hec attestation and sealed in their envelope do we need to do something else ? ? ? like university related attestation etc.

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23.05.2013 PER 07.08.2013
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
outstandinguy said:
Yes it was properly sealed. Now they are saying I need to re-submit the documents. I had only one copy of hec attestation.

Has anybody faced the same problem? please share

except hec attestation and sealed in their envelope do we need to do something else ? ? ? like university related attestation etc.
I have also sent only HEC attested documents in sealed envelope and nothing else. But my documets are on the way to canada soo i cant tell right now
May be they have lost your documents and asking for another one

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
amisiddi said:
I have also sent only HEC attested documents in sealed envelope and nothing else. But my documets are on the way to canada soo i cant tell right now
May be they have lost your documents and asking for another one
No they confirmed me that documents have been received. Now wat would be the problem? is it because the envelope was not properly sealed or something else?

Why they are asking for record authorization form to be sent to them through my univerisity?

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
outstandinguy said:
Hello All,

I am from Pakistan but currently living in Saudi Arabia.
I need to send my HEC attested degrees and transcript to WES in HEC sealed envelop. I already have my degrees attested from HEC now I am unable to figure out what to do for getting my degrees sealed in HEC envelop.
Can I put it myself in the plain envelop, sign across the seal and send it to WES, as degrees and transcripts are already verified by HEC?

Anybody from Pakistan could help.

Many Thanks,
I was reading this post of urs. plz suggest how u sorted out this problem. either u sent ur already attested documents to HEC for seal or u requested for new documents attestation and then seal or u sealed urself??
In any case how u be able to send their documents soo early provided that u are living in saudia arabia.

I am saying this because I had the same case as urs. I am living abroad with already attested documents from HEC but not in sealed envelope. So i requested for new attestation and it took almost a week to get this done and my documets are on the way to canada

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
amisiddi said:
I was reading this post of urs. plz suggest how u sorted out this problem. either u sent ur already attested documents to HEC for seal or u requested for new documents attestation and then seal or u sealed urself??
In any case how u be able to send their documents soo early provided that u are living in saudia arabia.

I am saying this because I had the same case as urs. I am living abroad with already attested documents from HEC but not in sealed envelope. So i requested for new attestation and it took almost a week to get this done and my documets are on the way to canada
I sent my hec attested dox to one of my frnd in Isb. he went to hec get the dox placed in envelope and sealed. then my frnd dispatched that envelope to WES. now WES is saying dox are not as per the requirement mentioned and sent another form to be filled out from the univ.

what the hell i dont know

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
outstandinguy said:
I sent my hec attested dox to one of my frnd in Isb. he went to hec get the dox placed in envelope and sealed. then my frnd dispatched that envelope to WES. now WES is saying dox are not as per the requirement mentioned and sent another form to be filled out from the univ.

what the hell i dont know
I initially did the same thing but HEC refused to attest my documents saying that my friend is not a blood relative. then my father had flown from khi to get my degrees attested.
The only difference between mine and ur case is that u sent the attested documents to ur friend and i did a new attestation.

May be WES has some issues about the date of attestation

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
amisiddi said:
I initially did the same thing but HEC refused to attest my documents saying that my friend is not a blood relative. then my father had flown from khi to get my degrees attested.
The only difference between mine and ur case is that u sent the attested documents to ur friend and i did a new attestation.

May be WES has some issues about the date of attestation
If there is an issue in the dates, then y HEC attestations are once in a life time and never expires.

I dont know now i need to get the form attested from khi univ or send hec attested dox in new hec sealed envelope?

unfortunately i had only one copy available of my degrees and transcripts attested by hec now wat to do no idea....

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
outstandinguy said:
If there is an issue in the dates, then y HEC attestations are once in a life time and never expires.

I dont know now i need to get the form attested from khi univ or send hec attested dox in new hec sealed envelope?

unfortunately i had only one copy available of my degrees and transcripts attested by hec now wat to do no idea....
Has anybody got an educational dox attested from HEC and based on that received an evaluation from WES? Please respond?

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its WES who are messing up...they cant handle it..but why only Pakistanis are suffering is the question

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
I just got my evaluation back. There's definitely something wrong the way you guys are sending, either the stamping or signature is not correct, or the seals are tempered, there's simply something getting wrong. I followed the same set of rules, sent the documents to WES, and they have evaluated on them.

Now as they have, HEC sealed envelopes from many other previous Pakistani applicants like me, they know exactly how sealing is done. So if there's something that is different, they'll surely ask you to fix it.

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its anyones guess.i have talked to ppl who did all the procedure themselves.also in your case perhaps u sent ur application earlier than others.

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
jigzyy said:
I just got my evaluation back. There's definitely something wrong the way you guys are sending, either the stamping or signature is not correct, or the seals are tempered, there's simply something getting wrong. I followed the same set of rules, sent the documents to WES, and they have evaluated on them.

Now as they have, HEC sealed envelopes from many other previous Pakistani applicants like me, they know exactly how sealing is done. So if there's something that is different, they'll surely ask you to fix it.
The only difference i see in whole procedure is tht i used white envelope instead of brown. Else evrythng was same. There red colored seals n official signatures on the envelope flap. Also degrees n transcripts were attested by hec in 2010 n i used the same.

Im from univ of Khi. Ur from which univ? Did u go urself for attestation n sealing? Im in riyadh n sent my frnd to hec isb n thn the envelope was sent to wes directly frm isb. I didnt see the envelope.