+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

laeeq

Aug 3, 2010
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 feb 2010
Doc's Request.
22april 2010
AOR Received.
2nd august 2010
IELTS Request
Already sent
File Transfer...
28th April 2010

laeeq

Aug 3, 2010
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 feb 2010
Doc's Request.
22april 2010
AOR Received.
2nd august 2010
IELTS Request
Already sent
File Transfer...
28th April 2010
laeeq said:
laeeq said:
Dear canada1234 & pittabread
What r ur time lines
Canada1234 I got ur time line but pitta I wanna know ur plz share thanks

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Guys,

There could be many other reasons as well why they are taking so long for Pakistani applicants, first they moved files from islamabad which i dont know why and moved it to London which is already dealing with applications from so many other countries.
All we can do is just wait and watch... kismet mein jahan likha hai wahan pooch jai gai jub ALLAH ka hukam howa.

Cheers
Saki
Folks, Reasons are many like Terrorism, a very common perception of Canadians is that Pakistani people reside in Canada , make money,send back to Pakistan and weaponize Pakistani and Canadian envoirnment - A very qualified Canadian Engr's (Belongs to Red Deer) views who recently shared with me.There are lots of examples that I dont want to share as it would hurt us.In addition, division of people on sectarian basis, violent aptitude, mentally courrupted and coroded views are the major reasons that pull them run extra security checks to deeply investiate and filter such elements who may put community security on stake.Also, Our Govt has no ability or capible of adding any pride and esteem to a single Pakistan not they are able to protect our identity.Crrent political situation is another reason.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Lets see what would betide in coming weeks.
Folks,
I have sent case specific query to London VO, how many days it would take them geting back to me? Also, I am worried about my docs like Job contracts, original emplyment letters, and much more - when will they return as I need those time to time?any idea???

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Folks,
I have sent case specific query to London VO, how many days it would take them geting back to me? Also, I am worried about my docs like Job contracts, original emplyment letters, and much more - when will they return as I need those time to time?any idea???
In 1 week they will reply you.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
guys i send 4 enq to chc london but did not got any repl. what may be the reason anybody pl comments
where as i send enq in 2010 and got rep in a week with add doc req what may be the reason why no repl.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Don't be impatient Ali, if something gonna happen it would happen with all of us not with you alone. We all are in same boat. My advise would be the same as other members rede earlier that Allah has already decided the time & date when we receive Visa OR [Allah Forbid] somehow rejected. We shouldn't be desperate for it. You must have heard "Allah ke ghar der hai andher nahin".
I Second

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
News :

''The Canadian Government have announced their intention to make changes to the Federal Skilled Worker Category and are currently accepting feedback and opinions until March 17, 2011. The changes will be aimed at increasing the emphasis on language skills, giving preference to younger applicants, reducing the emphasis on work experience, tackling fraudulent applications and offering greater incentives to trades people, technicians, and apprentices.

In other immigration news, immigration to Canada is at the highest levels it has been in 50 years according to 2010 statistics, and Canadians have a more positive attitude towards immigration than residents of USA and Europe, confirming Canada's claims of being one of the most welcoming countries to new immigrants.''

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Folks,
Normally they respond back within 15 days though given time is 28 days.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
msaleem216 said:
guys i send 4 enq to chc london but did not got any repl. what may be the reason anybody pl comments
where as i send enq in 2010 and got rep in a week with add doc req what may be the reason why no repl.
Have you received immediate automated reply when you sent email. In that automated reply they give time of 28 days. But normally they reply within 15 days.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Have you received immediate automated reply when you sent email. In that automated reply they give time of 28 days. But normally they reply within 15 days.
Does that 'immidiate reply' reach us by email from London VO or is it one that pops up immidiatly after submitting the query online and it confirms ''ur query has been successfully, submitted''?

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Does that 'immidiate reply' reach us by email from London VO or is it one that pops up immidiatly after submitting the query online and it confirms ''ur query has been successfully, submitted''?
Immediate reply means they have received your mail and will reply you in 28 days. So you will get a human reply :D not a automated reply in some days.

Enjoy.......... :D

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
I think boss you sent a case specific enquiry not an email. Am I right?? In that case you won't get any immediate reply that they have received your email and reply you within 28 days............They will just answer you in some days.....

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
I think boss you sent a case specific enquiry not an email. Am I right?? In that case you won't get any immediate reply that they have received your email and reply you within 28 days............They will just answer you in some days.....
Thanks Pittabread, I really wish to eat you now !