+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Did u too try it b4?
i didn't try myself but i checked on internet. actually caips.ca requires paypal which is not available to pakistani citizens but caipsnotes.com requires bank draft / google check out which can be done from pakistan.

yes caipsnotes.com is authentic, many people have used that.......

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
I think, its all Canadian's buisness making tacts othervise if they start replying timely, no one would rush for Caips notes :-X
thats true but when applicants are left with no alternative they go for caipsnotes.......

Z

ZainabSeema

Some days before i got this reply, and it was within 15 days

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZainabSeema said:
Some days before i got this reply, and it was within 15 days

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
whats your noc???

same email was received by staralihaider few days ago

thx

Z

ZainabSeema

pittabread said:
i think dear bcz your noc is not in 29 needed occupations any more. thats why may be.............
but i applied in July 2009 and sent my documents in January 2010, and i was on top in 2008 categories

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZainabSeema said:
but i applied in July 2009 and sent my documents in January 2010, and i was on top in 2008 categories
thats true dear but you can say its the selfishness of canadian government that they are giving priority to applications which are currently in high demand............

Z

ZainabSeema

pittabread said:
thats true dear but you can say its the selfishness of canadian government that they are giving priority to applications which are currently in high demand............
it means my case would b still in pending for the time being, and they will finalize if they wolud have the demand....

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZainabSeema said:
it means my case would b still in pending for the time being, and they will finalize if they wolud have the demand....
nobody can be sure of that....... but you pray and hope for the best..........Also we are not certain what that email exactly means.........they are all speculations................May be you get immigration soon............

Z

ZainabSeema

pittabread said:
nobody can be sure of that....... but you pray and hope for the best..........Also we are not certain what that email exactly means.........they are all speculations................May be you get immigration soon............
my e-case change "in process" on 1 march 2011